Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The CIS Dominion of Monastery

Hello there people who are still around!

[pause for echo]

The Confederacy is currently in the process of dominioning the planet that our Sanctuary is operating from and as such we had some quick talks to them about having the OSL act as a plot point for the dominion as a whole. It's somewhat spontaneous, but for all we know that could be a good thing too.

The idea here is that the planet of Monastery has been faced with a recent problem concerning intrusive wildlife threatening the way of life on the planet. Since the OSL is primarily a force of healing and understanding, and with the low numbers that remain IC-wise (and OOC for that matter), the leadership of the Sacred Lotus has advised the local government to seek help from external sources. This ended up being the CIS. Now that they are here to help, the OSL are far more able to spread their attention to the different parts of Monastery that needs their help.

The objectives are fairly in line with our own MO, but if you would still prefer to make something of your own that is perfectly fine too.

Like I said, it's a slow start. I promised to get us started by the new year but studying has drained a lot of my time as of late and I apoligize for that.

Regardless, I hope we can have fun.
- Nora

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom