Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Circle

Their state of dress and what it could mean did not cross her mind at all. Her people usually went around without clothes, so it wasn't odd.

"I think there are going to be many tales we will each take to our people. Do you have any kits, cubs or what are your children called? I do not, though my parents would like to have seen me settled down a few years ago."

Moving lower, she​ continued rubbing the shampoo into his fur along his spine and making sure it was clean.

[member="Calder Icehammer"]

"No, I've no children. I do have a niece though." He commented, glancing over his shoulder to [member="Ailuros"] . No children either hmm? The life of a wanderer often sacrificed such luxuries. "I think I'll enjoy traveling with you Ailuros. Very much so." Calder smiled wide to his new friend. Around him the water stopped freezing as he simply let himself be comfortable.

"What do you plan to do after? Any kits in your future?"

"When I left home, my brother had only been married a short time. Not enough to have any kittens. Maybe that changed though, I haven't heard. I've been away for like four years now! Wow, that really is a long time."

Not having asked about ages, she didn't know how long lived his race was or how old he was. That to him four years wasn't very long at all.

"My request from my people is to wander around. Though my family would want me settled down. Just haven't found the right person yet."

"Is it now?" He mused. The Beorni indeed was quite old, though really just middle aged among his own people. Calder's had many four year intervals to say the least. He scratched at his chin again, thinking aloud. "In truth, I don't know if I could ever settle down. There's so much to see in this galaxy." He paused, glancing down again to [member="Ailuros"] . "Though, having someone to travel with and share these experiences with, that would be nice."

"Uh huh."

Nodding​ as she answered, she finished getting all Calder's fur cleaned to her liking. She looked around for something to rinse the shampoo off with. Shrugging slightly when she didn't see any, she tapped him on the shoulder and leaned in closer to tell him.

"You're going to need to maybe try and get the shampoo out by going under the water. I don't see anything to rinse it off with."

Hearing what he said about settling down and not thinking he could, she nodded.

"I actually feel the same way. It'll be interesting to go around with you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom