Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chiss Navy

i know a little about them. If you read outbound flight you will learn alot about them. I wish to know as much as i can though cause that is my fav race

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
@[member="Sheena"] Do you keep changing your sig!? It appears different like every time you post!

Lord Ghoul

L
Summed into a single sentence: they're a xenophobic nation with excellent military capabilities and minds despite their isolationist policy.

I would start here http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chiss_Ascendancy#Military
The chiss are a fairly complex race, that few really understand (it doesn't help how little they've really been covered outside Zahn novels). We do know they have two military organizations and put a lot of emphasis on family. Certain families hold all the power basically, and tend to dress in their family colors. Oh and assassination is a favored political tactic.

The Chiss Expansionary Defense Force is their main offensive branch, and the only part of chiss culture where family is put aside and all the main families work together. Which is why it uses black for uniforms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom