Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Chemist

This time he didn't scoff in amusement. Even if it was, probably, her approach of coping with the situation. The stakes were way too high. For both. The fatal outcome would be another failure on the endless list of failures. He wasn't sure how much more he could drown his hands in blood for every mistake.

But Dagon would damn himself if he didn't try.

"I know this is me asking a lot but--" he said, "--you need to trust me for this." he swore he heard Kezi squeal in surprise.

The reach to soothe her nerves through the Force was tempting but he chose not to.

"The odds aren't great but I've beaten the odds before." and I'll beat them again. Whatever the cost.

Damsy Callat Damsy Callat

will you sink down to me?

"--you need to trust me for this."

You're cute, but it’s not that simple." Trust meant attachment; attachment meant...well, quite possibly a repetition of the past, in regards to Ty at least. She had already relived the past of what had happened on Dagobah between Syreni and Haastal, with a hundred percent less of the familiarity: had almost killed a stranger. As for the Ty part, she could still avoid that. Potentially. If she played her cards right.

But she'd have to stay an emotional armlength away.

A twinge of hope pulled at her heart nonetheless. She tried to contain it, not quite push it down.

Uncrossing one of her arms, Damsy pointed past him, through the living room, and towards the bedroom. "You can sleep if you want. I don't much anyway, but I'll stay 'round, don't worry."

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

"Thanks."

That was all Dagon could muster. Partially because of the exhaustion and partially because he felt it was best she left her alone with her thoughts. He would probably barely catch a shut-eye but hitting the hay here and now was far more appealing than having to go back to his own place. To an extent, he also preferred to keep her close, wary of the thing that lingered within her. He'd have to go back after, though - shower, change clothes, think.

He halted at where his jacket was hanging and fiddled with the New Jedi emblem before heading to catch some rest.

Good night.

Damsy Callat Damsy Callat

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom