Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Calm before the Storm

JAKKU
2 DAYS BEFORE THE SENATE SESSION

Sularen's T-4b Imperial Shuttle jumped out of hyperspace arriving at the Isolated Desert World of Jakku that once served as the Headquarters of Sularen's Imperial Directorate. Within the Shuttle, the Lord-Imperator of Byss and Cheif Executive of SularenCo was sitting down comfortably reading at the latest reports given by Magistrate Kitrep Drayson who was in charge of Sularen's secret operations on Ernx Minora which indicated that the first batch of Greyshirts and Assault Shuttles secretly commissioned by Sularen could be ready if they received permission to rush their operations for some time.

Given the urgency of the matter and how he was already under scrutiny by the Alliance , the Lord-Imperator pressed an Approved Button in which would send a message back to Magistrate Drayson informing him that he could move forward to rush the comissioned Greyshirts and accompanying equipment. If this meeting did not end well and Senator Annasari refused the generous offer Sularen had in mind , the Lord-Imperator would utilize the Greyshirts to launch a major raid on Jakku to further cripple the planet. The small population of Jakku had just endured a raid , facing another would break their will and fear of further attacks from SularenCo itself would be enough to compel them to let Sularen in.

Soon enough , the Shuttle entred the atmosphere of Jakku before soon arriving and landing in front of Sularen's Old Alloy Facility , currently guarded by a contigent of 144 Directorate Commandos. The Lord-Imperator exited his shuttle and headed towards an old conference room that had been quickly renovated by the Commandos for this occaision taking a seat at the far end of the main table of the room upon entering the chamber. Hopefully Senator Annasari would arrive and atleast listen to Sularen proposal , after all it was evident that she would not trust him. However Sularen had additional resources in place in case he needed to act decisevly against Jakku. Nevertheless , time would tell wheather peace remained on Jakku or the Hand of Purification would pumle the fragile planet.

Tags | Annasari Annasari

Last edited:
B R O K E R
Bastard Bastard | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

The Mad Claw touched down upon the shifting sands. Annasari rose from the chair in her quarters, setting the datapad down on the side table. Loose, light clothing, typical to Jakku, shifted around her thin frame as she made her way to the exit of the ship. Errant and a couple of other guards were waiting to accompany her.

"Keep your eyes peeled," She told them, the shuttle door sliding open. "I trust this not one bit."

With that, she entered the harsh outdoors of the planet. The sun bore down on her head, its heat sweltering. She sauntered through the facility, assessing as she went. Though the isolation was a downfall, its minimal corrosion made it a valuable asset. Her eyes took in every machine that stood, her face stoic.

As she entered the conference room, her gaze found the Lord-Imperator of Byss. Anna nodded her head by way of greeting, taking a seat on the adjacent side of the room.

"Lord-Imperator." The words dripped with poison as she pushed them out. The Imperial title felt almost ridiculous to acknowledge. "Welcome to Jakku. As I understand, you have a proposal. No use tiptoeing around the business, I think both of us would rather be elsewhere. You made it clear you were interested in our graveyards last time we spoke. Why should I allow you to take what belongs to the people here?" As she finished, an eyebrow went up inquisitively.

The sweltering sun beat down atop the ship. Unlike the planet's residents, he forewent the loose-fitting white garments for his black plated armor. A great blade hung over his shoulder, sheathed in a pitch-colored scabbard. His armaments stood in stark contrast to his alabaster flesh, snow-white hair, and pale, crimson gaze. He maintained an even temperature, the force a blessing he used to his advantage. Annasari's former strongmen looked on in jealousy, unwilling to believe a man could face Jakku in such a manner. Errant looked back at them with a scowl.

"One of you take the opposite side of the hall," Errant began. "Don't just stand behind me like you're waiting for someone to take your hand and show you how to do your job. You aren't being paid for that."

He turned, arms crossed over his chest, and began to direct them like the grunts they were. When the Mad Claw landed, he turned back and stood at attention. Annasari swept my seconds later, her orders issued with such confidence the Albino smiled.

"As you wish, Senator," Errant said as they traveled the facility. He took stock of Sularen's private army. Nothing about them seemed dangerous. Gray armor, likely of lower quality than the stormtroopers he'd fought beside throughout the Braxant. "He is trying to send a message. How quaint."

His earlier smile pulled back into an almost cruel grin. He motioned forward, and one of her strongmen hurried to the door. He hastily pulled it open and motioned for the senator to enter. Errant followed, moving only a step behind her each step of the way. When she stopped to sit, he pulled out the seat and took up a position on his feet, just to her right. It didn't take long for the Albino to find the Lord-Imperator's eyes. Errant wasted no time, his gaze already locked on Sularen's, the Knight's earlier smile unchanged.

Sularen watched as Annasari entered the room followed by her primary Bodyguard and individual known as Errant. As they took seats Sularen took a quick look at his Datapad containing brief information regarding the two individuals assembled after some digging into their backstories by some Politorate Agents. Sularen was quite impressed at their backgrounds especially at how both individuals had served two factions with opposite ideologies.

Annasari was once an Agent of the Anarchist Terrorist Group known as the Agents of Chaos that had nearly brought the Confederacy of Independent System to its knees while Errant was a Knight of the New Imperial Order which was hell-bent on spreading Traditional Imperialism throughout the Galaxy. And now , these two individuals were here on Jakku heavily investing in the Planet , which Sularen saw as a huge downgrade from their previous positions in the AoC and NIO. Sularen could only assume they were here to start fresh again , leave behind their previous lives and start new ones aiming to contribute to the betterment of the Lives of the People of Jakku. He respected these two individuals especially given how they would be quite opposed to his plans to reinstall himself on Jakku and how harder it would be to force them to allow SularenCo to operate there with the recent events on Xa Fel.

Now i understand how important your people are to you especially as a Sovereign Ruler myself and given our conflicting interests i believe compromise is the best solution to this issue. That said, here is what I'm proposing. SularenCo through it’s already existing assets on Jakku will join the Jakku Commerce Guild and will provide the Guild with a 20% Share of all profits made from it’s operations here on Jakku. In addition , i’ll scuttle some older vessels utilized during the Battle of Byss that i no longer wish to utilize and that could potentially help your people and finally i’ll will also invest a few hundred million credits on the development of your Planet’s Infrastructure and Economy so that i can further contribute to the Alliance and earn Full Membership.

That way , i can continue operating on Jakku and you will benefit from aid from Byss which can further improve the livelihood of your people. So Senator, what do you think about this proposed compromise. Have any objections , suggestions or ideas to add?” the Lord-Imperator said in a calm tone smirking. Annasari’s Bodyguard Errant had mocked Sularen’s Guards however should Annasari refuse , the New Imperial Knight would find himself facing a private army of hardened and fanatical paramilitary soldiers enforcing Sularen’s Will.

While this deal was mutually beneficial for both sides , Sularen had no intentions of honoring it in the long-term. To him the deal was to be temporary and would only last until he’d grown powerful enough to alter the deal to his liking. However Sularen did not care about the outcome of this meeting because in his mind he’d get what he wanted no matter what happened. SularenCo had been present on Jakku long before Annasari had arrived , before Jakku even had a government , not to mention Sularen had various Secret Assets the Alliance did not even know about.

If Annasari refused , he’d simply utilized said Assets to further weaken the Planet to the point that it could no longer prevent Sularen from operating on Jakku. While Sularen was a sovereign ruler and understood the importance of Annasari’s people to the Senator , he couldn't care less about what happened to the People of Jakku. They were filthy scavengers and were worthless compared to Sularen’s People on Byss. Already demonstrated on Xa Fel , if Sularen wanted something he’d get it either through negotiation or force and whether Sularen used force to defend his assets on Jakku all depended on the outcome of this meeting. It would be wise for Annasari to respond carefully otherwise , Sularen would return this time via his Proxies to force his hand upon the Backwater Desert World. Sularen’s Will was undeniable and whether Jakku chose to attempt to test that claim had yet to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom