Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Call of the Force(Open/Ask)

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
While Varus wrapped himself up Orron on dealt with tightening up his robes and bracing himself fr the harsh weather and the walk back to the shuttle. However, as he did, he heard Varus tell how he lied to the Masters about where they were. And then, from there, heard him joke about the trouble he would try to draw him into in the future.

With a low sigh and smirk escaping on his lips he said "Part of me would punch you for that. The other part, however, would probably be crazy enough to say yes." He let out a laugh while giving Varus a pat on the back, not aware of how hard he'd hit given how he didn't know his own strength, before saying "C'mon, troublemaker. Let's at least make it back to the shuttle before winding up in any more trouble than we are."

[member="Varus Shatterstar"]

The thump on his back had caused Varus to stumble a step before he caught himself, suppressing a bit of a cough as he laughed along lightly with Orron. "Ow.", he said, smiling at the half robotic man as he turned and walked backwards down the cave and held up either of his hands as he said, "Look. I never said I was a very good Jedi.", with a playful smile and a shrug to his shoulders.
tumblr_m7y12duOZT1r65zuk.gif

He then turned and lead Orron by the guided light of his lantern through the tunnels, this time their trek leading them up at an angle, as they climb up from beneath the surface of Ilum, winding in their path just like they had before. As they walked, Varus glanced over to Orron and said, "I can't wait to put together my first saber."

[member="Orron Thrask"]

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
He laughed at his friend's joke and gesture before leading the way back. Going through the dark cave with his red light as a beacon of sorts proved a little more useful than last time. At least now he knew there was a stright and narrow path that lead back to the cold open of Ilum as opposed to some long complex natural maze within the cave.

After Varus mentioned making a saber he responded "I know, right? Makes you wonder if it'll be anything like what the Jedi Master's have. They say the hilt of a saber can be as unique as the crystal you chose. Well that and the fact the grip had to suit you." he said while gesturing at his hand.

Varus glanced down at Orron's hand for a moment before he realized what he was saying and smiled. He then glance back up to Orron and said, "Something tells me your hilt is going to be very interesting."

He laughed lightly to himself as they walked before he elaborated as to his previous thought. "I invision something flashy for you with a number of little tricks. For instance, an aactivation switch you can throw whether you're holding the saber or not. That'd be a cute little trick to use on someone if they managed to get your saber away from you. That or a self destruct mechanism."

[member="Orron Thrask"]

Varus glanced down at Orron's hand for a moment before he realized what he was saying and smiled. He then glance back up to Orron and said, "Something tells me your hilt is going to be very interesting."

He laughed lightly to himself as they walked before he elaborated as to his previous thought. "I invision something flashy for you with a number of little tricks. For instance, an aactivation switch you can throw whether you're holding the saber or not. That'd be a cute little trick to use on someone if they managed to get your saber away from you. That or a self destruct mechanism."

[member="Orron Thrask"]

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
"Neat as that sounds, I'd be more worried about pushing the wrong button." he joked. As they continued on he said "For me, I don't really mind what I end up with. Just as long as I have a saber. It'll feel great to have one of my own. Makes me feel more like a Jedi at that point. I mean think of it. A cyborg Jedi Knight. Maybe even a Master. Don't think there's been many of those throughout history."

"If we're being honest.", Varus started to say, smiling as he reached up and patted Orron on the shoulder. "There aren't many cyborgs walking around anyway, let alone ones who are force sensitive and currently training to become a Jedi of the Republic."

The thought was true enough. It wasn't entirely uncommon to meet someone with a prosthetic limb, but they weren't cyborgs. From what Varus could tell, about half of Orron's body had been so scarred or was completely lost, the rest made up of some form of metal or combined element made of metal, plastic and plasma. He was truly a mysterious and interesting man, and Varus was aware that he had his secrets just like anyone else. For some reason, though, he felt perfectly comfortable with Orron, despite only having known him for a few weeks, perhaps a month. He knew Orron was more unique than most.

"If you make it to the rank of Master we can call you Master Orbot. Hah!"

[member="Orron Thrask"]

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
The thought of being such a unqiue Jedi master did perk Orron's interest more. He'd reviewed every Jedi master throughout history he could recall. Even among the Sith as well there hadn't been many like him to actually be force sensative. Let alone reaching a high enough rank. The most he could think was the infamous Anakin Skywalker who later became the dreaded Darth Vadar. He was basically a cyborg, but he'd lost all of his limbs and was badly burnt. Orron suffered as much, but he felt his conditon was a little more sever as compared to the ancient Jedi knight turned Sith Lord.

He concentration borke when Varus made his joke, he huffing and saying "Oh like you're one to talk, Shatterstar. Your name sounds like an action hero from one of the holovids." He added with a laugh.

"Woah woah woahhhhhhhhhhhh...", Varus said with a big smile on his face as he turned and looked over at Orron. He watched his ally for a moment, feigning a look of astonishment as if he had heard something he couldn't believe and didn't know how to reply, but through it all he wasn't able to remove the smile from his face.

a-eye-candy-garrett-hedlund-8.jpg

The next second Varus laughed out loud in the cave, reaching out and pushing Orron at his shoulder, though he wasn't sure how much that would do considering Orron was so much bigger. Still, he played back with the other Jedi as he said, "First of all, I am a hero!", laughing as he did.

"Second of all, my acting isn't NEARLY as bad as all those makeup covered pretty boys you see on those holosoaps!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom