Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Bulwark

riujin_2_by_peterku-d8drjim.jpg

Image Source: http://peterku.devia...jin-2-506849422
Intent: To create a rifle for [member="Darth Mythos"]
Development Thread: Can make if needed
Manufacturer: LOOM
Model: Defense class rifle
Affiliation: LOOM and Darth Mythos' military
Modularity: Can attach different scopes as needed, has room for under-barrel attachments
Production: Mass Produced

Modularity: Can attach different scopes as needed, has room for under-barrel attachments, Ammunition Variety with Barrel of choice
Classification: Multi Purpose Weapon system
Special Features:
​- Identification System
- Dual Barrel Multi Ammunition System
- Lazer Dot Sights
- Thermal Vision Application on Sight
- Stun Settings.
​- Durasteel Safety switch
- Voice Command Integration
- Rappelling Hook Attachment

Material: Blaster components, durasteel, Synthmesh Electronic Hardware

Ammunition: Power Cell and Gas Canister/Armor Piercing or Explosive Rounds.

Description: New Stock Rifle LOOM has constructed enough to outfit Mythos' designs and to be mass produces. The weapon can fire under most conditions and is easy to clean, repair, and put together in the case that it is taken apart. The rifle has a rate of approximately 60 rounds a minute on semi-automatic (As far as staying accurate), while fully-automatic increases this rate to almost 100 rounds a minute, but the accuracy over sustained fire significantly decreases. The weapon is not especially heavy, nor is it quite light. The iron sights of the weapon are considered relatively good, but some might find them odd, though the weapon normally comes with an Special sight for ease of use.

The Weapon has a Dual barrel system that can me interchanged in combat, the Main barrel is for the Standard Blaster/Gas Canister ammunition but with a switch of a button the User may switch to his Lower Barrel that can be outfitted with Either Explosive rounds or Armor piercing rounds. The rifle is also outfitted with a special User Identification System that will only allow Authorized Personnel to fire, if an Unauthorized person attempts to use the weapon it will lock the chamber of both barrels and remain unusable. The firm building and reliable structure of the Weapon allows it to be used as a blunt weapon to beat an opponent into submission with it's stock and not fear for the weapons' integrity. The Sight can be adjusted for Wind, Light, distance and Thermal or Heat vision on Voice or input command with it's sophisticated inner workings.
The Rifle is simple, yet painstaking and expensive to make, as such, even though it is for sale to the Open Market, without military funding, the rifle itself is quite expensive, doubling the price of Lightsabers in most markets.

Primary Source: N/A

[member="Ultimatum"]
I'm not sure what operations you requested for your tier advancement, but weapons may only be produced by companies with the operations which include weapons (be it small arms, artillery, etc.) If there was some mistake in the way that the company was updated I suggest requesting a modification to have weapons included, but right now your operations are as follows:
[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: [/SIZE]Production of Tech, Small vehicles, starships, and small numbers of clones.

Ah, I knew I had forgotten something when having that adjustment made. Days have been getting a bit busier and I missed it. I have requested it be added to the Operations.

Thank you for bringing that up.

[member="B.I.A.N.C.A MK VII"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom