Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Bryn'adûl | Faction Q&A

The Bryn'adûl | Monstah Q&A
So - this was suggested to me by a member of my creative team, essentially - this is a platform for anyone and everyone to ask questions about the Faction, OOCly or ICly.

You can ask about the species or any of the various aspects of the Bryn lore you're curious about.

I'll try to answer any questions at least within a week! Alright, thanks. C:

Q's & A's -

Q: Are you the GOW Locust?

A: No.

Q: What is the overall theme of the Bryn'adûl?

A: The overall theme ultimately depends on the perception of writers, but I can tell you what our intention is. The intended theme is that of an existential and truly alien threat, something different - unlike anything the Galaxy has really seen before. Purely indifferent to the moral dilemma's of good and evil. The Bryn'adûl are an occult and meritocratic society of genocidal warriors, and as such are intended to be seen as a sort of 'big bad' threat.

Q: What is the methodology of the Bryn'adûl?

A: The methodology of the Bryn depends on what aspect of their identity you refer to. For their own culture, their methodology and way of life is dependent on seven very important tenets; Apathy, Balance, Accountability, Weakness, Strength, Battle and Comradery. For different ranks and races, each focus on different tenets with more intensity. Notably the Baedurin have a focus on comradery, battle and strength. Where as Aeravalin have more focus on apathy and accountability.

In regards to how they approach military affairs, their methodology is of appropriate force. They never wish to outright crush their enemies, they always seek to test themselves - this is also in adherence to the tenet of battle, to never become complacent.

In regards to social life, all Draelvasier are either vat-birthed or natural born and are all raised through an education system that decides on their worth. Draelvasier life is tough, but not unforgiving.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom