Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The brochure never said anything about pirates....? (Open to all)

Carden laughed at what the kid said "haha you can try all you want. Who knows she might let you." Carden said with a laugh to [member="Grimm"] "We're on a vacation haha we should all have fun" then Carden thought of how Switch acted to stuff in the past so he decided to back down at his own risk Switch was hardcore for a broad thats why Carden laughed she could handle a lot

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Clenching a fist, Switch was about to put this guy through the wringer. She wanted to kick him and hold him under the water but... She was on vacation.

"Fine... Get to it." She made her way back to her chair, laying out on her stomach.

If he does a good job... maybe I won't have to sock him one.

[member="Iris Tyrad"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Snake"] [member="Grimm"]

Carden fell off his seat laughing, well you better get to it . When Carden heard that words he laughed so hard. He was on the ground by the time he stopped. "Well, you should start kid." Carden said chuckling

[member="Switch"]

Grimm

Grimm only starred at her blankly, he didn't expect a average response. Snapping out of his trance, as some guy was telling him to get to work.

He sighed quietly as he swam to the side of the pool. Pulling himself out of pool and walking over to the female women. Despite there claim to him being a kid, his full height of 6,1 could now be seen.

Along with that he had long pointy ears for a human, overall he was fall from the norm. He grabbed a bottle of lotion and applied it to his long slender hands. Having a little fun, he pour some of the cold liquid on her neck to see her reaction.

"Just relax, you don't want any slip ups?"

He said playfully, as he started at her neck. Applying pressure when needed, slowly making his way down to her back. Taking his time, instead of some rush job.

"You enjoying your vacation?"

[member="Switch"] [member="Carden Lorps"]

Carden got off the ground, wiping his knees of the invisible dirt. Then sat back at his seat staring at the tall kid. "So whats your name?, you seem a little tall for your age." Carden said laughing still from the reaction of the boy. Then he started laughing at the boys minor comments

[member="Grimm"]

Switch

Slip ups?

Looking over her shoulder, Switch raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "What do ya mean, slip ups"

Not receiving an answer, she merely sighed as his hands worked into her neck.

"You enjoying your vacation?"

It's certainly on the upslide... "Eh, it's okay, ship's kinda boring..."

[member="Grimm"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Iris Tyrad"] [member="Snake"]

Grimm

Grimm only chuckled at the way, she seemed to be intruiged by his words. What can he say, guys will be guys. The man had a question, but he only grasped that they could be comrades.

"My name is Alex, and I hope you would tell me yours."

He only kept at the message, trying to get into her knots. His hand gazing over the string off her bikini, he knew better as he didn't let his hands stray off.

"I suppose your right, I prefer to be doing something more daring and exciting."

[member="Switch"] [member="Carden Lorps"]

Switch

"Switch." She simply said. She wasn't feeling very talkative. She had never had a massage before, and this was... not bad. Closing her eyes, she pressed her face into her arms.

"I suppose your right, I prefer to be doing something more daring and exciting." Switch tended to agree, this was a nice break. But it had been a while since she'd had a good fight. Or a good hit... She mentally berated herself. Now was not the time for that.

[member="Grimm"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Snake"] [member="Iris Tyrad"]

Carden finally stopped laughing. "Im Carden, oh and hi Switch it's been some time. Next time I see you in a bar I owe you a drink." Then Carden looked at Alex "enjoying the fun Alex?" Carden asked with a smirk. He then took off his gloves and wiped his face. He had left his Weapon's in his room so he had nothing to fix so he just sat on his chair. "Haha you look like your enjoying yourselves. Especially you [member="Switch"] getting lotion rubbed into you hehe even Alex while he's rubbing the lotion Into you looks like he is enjoying himself." Carden said while winking to Alex and laughing.

[member="Grimm"]

Snake smirked as he watched the interaction of the interesting trio. He stayed secluded as he smoked.
Finally, once there was nothing left of his cigarette, he put it out and slipped away. There was a drink at the bar with his name on it. Well, with Alden's name on it.....[member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Switch"] [member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex only smirked at his words, he seemed to be having fun. He had better ways of having fun tho, they weren't normal but they sure were fun.

Alex only stayed quiet as he was finishing up the rest of her lower back. Slowly coming back to the top of her shoulders, tailing down his thumbs down the back of her spine.

He was adding his own touches, using certain pressure points to relax her nerves. He only stood quiet, as this was rather soothing for himself.

[member="Switch"]

Carden stood up, with a smile but then it quickly dimmed. Then he remembered his father saying he hated ships like this as much as he hated sith, his father gave no reason for his hate of ships like this... carden hoped that there were no sith here, Carden had seen what sith do they can take you out easily. That's why Carden tried to avoid people like Maleus, and Ballen. He sat back down. "I wish every day was like this no trouble no sith, no war." He said with a smile despite his thoughts.

[member="Grimm"]

Switch

Switch looked over at Carden. "Hey, kid. Cheer up! How are you supposed to relax with all that armor on, anyway? I never see you out of it."

Practiced thumbs pressed into a sensitive nerve, sending an almost euphoric jolt up her spine and to her fingers and toes. "Oh, wow!"

[member="Snake"] [member="Grimm"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Iris Tyrad"] [member="Dovian"]

The bar was dimly lit, a stark contrast from the pool. Here, Snake had no problem blending in. He ordered a pint and a pair of shots. Apparently, Alden had a drinking problem, Snake was more than happy to keep up appearances...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stage 2
The Star's Gambit lurched out of hyperspace. Normally the transition to real-space is smooth, but the ship was pulled out early due to a gravity well mine, used by a unknown party.....
[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Grimm"]
[member="Switch"]

Iris Tyrad

Dovian

"My actual cloths are back at my room, and I feel like Iris could come and stab me at anytime, I also left my weapons in my room so im kind of paranoid about not wearing my armor it could be very risky. Even if it may be hot... you know what screw it be right back." Carden got up and walked to the room area he found his designated room and unlocked it. He enterd it his blaster rifle and pistol were under the bed, he opend the closet and found his black pants and his white shirt, then took off his armor and put on his normal cloths. He walked out of his room, closed his door, and headed back to the pool then sat at his seat. "Ok how is that [member="Switch"] make you feel less intimidated?" Carden said with a laugh. Then fell when the ship came out of hyperspace roughly

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Sometime since he had started lying on the lounger and when the ship was pulled from hyperspace, Iris had smoothly drifted off. His body was warm and relaxed, for the fist time in many months, maybe even years.

But that all stopped when the ship transitioned to a drifting speed. Iris was instantly shook awake by the drastic drop in speed, his eyes burst open as he was launched with the lounger a metre forward. He landed face first on the deck, in a heap. "Ugggghhhh," Iris growled.

"Can I not get on vacation off?"

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Snake"]
[member="Switch"]
[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex was just about done with his message, wondering about what to do next. He had other jobs, his master was holding the fort but his company was another focus.

Of course the women in front took his mind off those concerns. Maybe he should ask her to dinner, but than something was off. The ship came out of hyperspace and caused him to fall onto her.

" What the hell was that? "

He said confusedly as he tried to get off the women.

Hoping she wasn't mad, or how his body was over hers now. Damn you space well mines!, or could it be something else.

[member="Switch"]

[member="Carden Lorps"]

"I don't know but I don't like the sound of it. Hell I just changed into my street cloths too" Carden complained. "Switch you seem educated enough to figure out what the hell just happend so if you are please do explain." Fudge I have to go back for my armor. But Carden decided to remain still and wait for a answer from [member="Grimm"] or [member="Switch"]

Switch

As the ship lurched back into realspace prematurely, Switch had to grab hold of her chair to avoid toppling over the side. Before she could get a good grip, however, the man giving her a massage fell right on top of her. After a moment, she pushed off of the chair, sending them both toppling to the floor.

"Okay, sabotage is no excuse. Get off."

Looking around, there were panicking pool-goes running every which way. The woman sighed, in her experience there was only one reason for this to have happened, a pirate ambush. They had been dropped out of hyperspace and were about to be boarded.

Switch got up off the floor, readjusting her bikini. She didn't want to alarm anyone, so she spoke in an easy tone.

"Okay. This is probably pirates. You guys combat-ready?"

[member="Snake"] [member="Grimm"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Iris Tyrad"] [member="Dovian"]

Carden swore under his breath "does it look like I am combat ready?" Carden said in a uneasy tone. "I will be right back." Carden said already running to the room area. He then unlocked his room, yanked off his normal cloths and put on his Armor. Carden then reached under his bed and grabbed his blaster rifle and pistol. He put his blaster pistol in his holster and kept the blaster rifle in his hands, he ran out of his room not even locking the door and ran back to where Switch and Alex was "Switch you better not be lying." Carden said to [member="Switch"]

[member="Grimm"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom