Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The brochure never said anything about pirates....? (Open to all)

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
"Man, this vacation is gunna suck!" Mumbled Iris as he got up from his face plant. As he looked round the deck, he saw many people panicking and others wondering what had just happened. But what Iris also noticed was a small gathering of 3 peoples, Carden Lorps, Switch, and the boy who Iris had seen in the pool ealier, Grimm.

Knowing at least 2 of these 3 people were combat effiecent, Iris decided that sticking with them would be a good idea. Walking over to the group Iris spoke "Incase you didn't know, we just got pulled from hyperspace," he then rubbed the blood that was pouring from his nose.
"And that usually isn't a good thing."

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Switch"]
[member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Alex only looked between the three of them, they were all prepared to go into a fight. It would be the best choice to wait for the problem go by, but that was Alex speaking after-all. Grimm on the other hand will be making an appearance, as he would only need to get back to his room. So now he would only need a way to do so, thinking of the most rational answer.....he came up with one on the spot.

"Pirates? Shouldn't we let the captain know? I'm only a engineer for a company, not really the best fighter."

He said with a look of worry on his face, as he was inching closer to getting back to his room. What did the pirates want? or was this just some sort of safety test? Who knew what can come from this little problem, good or mostly bad.

[member="Iris Tyrad"]
[member="Switch"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]

"Frikin pirates, hey Alex do you need a blaster?" Carden asked the tall kid.
"And who knows the captain might be held hostage right now." Then Carden looked to the man that was walking towards the group. "Iris, you are right coming out of hyperspace unscheduled is normally a good thing. "Iris you seem pretty good with that weapon of yours so you could probably take lead unless anyone else wants to. Then Carden waited for a reply from [member="Grimm"], [member="Iris Tyrad"] or [member="Switch"]

Iris Tyrad

"Before anyone takes the lead," Iris interrupted rudely "We need a plan of attack." Most of the passengers now knew something was up, and panick erupted from what seemed to be every part of the ship. There was no use trying to keep these civilians calm now, it was clear to everyone. They were under attack.

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Grimm"]
[member="Switch"]

Carden sat back, this was the part he hated, the part where you have to make the great plan. I will just let Iris handle the situation. Just because Carden felt that Iris didn't want to talk to him he decided to shut up. The last time they met they forgave each other but he still felt there was a hint of anger left for him and he didn't want to ignite that fire and get that fancy sword of his in my gut. Carden stepped back a little when Iris reached the group. He then looked around at all the passenger's scrambling to another area and decided to focus on that instead of being worried about the person who is going to take charge and form a plan.

[member="Iris Tyrad"]

[member="Snake"]

[member="Grimm"]

[member="Switch"]

Iris Tyrad

Noticing Carden had shut up Iris started to discuss his plan to the group. "I think we should find out who's attacking us, least then we'll know what we're up against." This seemed like the most viable plan, then Iris was up for suggestions from others. He'd rather work on his own, but staying with the group was still a good idea at this moment.

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Grimm"]
[member="Switch"]

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Switch figured she should put her own two creds in. "We're also gonna have to find out if they have a specific goal. If it's just a raid, then we have to kill them. If they're looking for something on board, however, maybe we can hand it over, and get back to vacation."

It wasn't that she was scared. Far from it, but it would take so long to fight all those pirates...

[member="Iris Tyrad"] [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Grimm"] [member="Snake"] [member="Dovian"]

Carden agreed with [member="Switch"], he would rather get straight back to his vacation if he could it was a long needed rest even though he went to bars alot. But with that suggestion Carden still didn't move just in case another pearson had a idea. Then Carden looked at [member="Grimm"] to see if he had anything to say about any plan that he would like to do. Carden didn't like to take charge of groups he is usaly fine with being a extra hand to help.

[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Grimm

Grimm only looked at the group, they seemed experienced and well equiped....well not now that most people were in bathing suits. He needed to get away from the group, but he couldn't do with suspicion. Would the pirates raid the ship so forcefully? Maybe Switch was right and they could hand over what they wanted. Than the idea came into his head, what did they want from this ship and what could be so important.

Maybe they were taking hostages in another part of the cruise ship, most of the goody two shoes would have a problem with that. Grimm on the other hand would be fine, but he would have to stick with the group a little longer. Finding a way to reach his room unnoticed, from all there eyes.

"We have to reach the bridge? Act like normal passengers, until something else happens. If they take the bridge they will control everything on the cruiseship, I think that is the best course of action?"

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Switch"]
[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Normal passengers ha that wasn't going to fly. Carden would rather shoot then act as passenger's, but if it had to be done then Carden would. He would have to go back to his room. But there it only a small chance that the plan Alex suggested would work. Carden really liked the idea where we could just give them the stuff. But it was not up to only Carden but the group. "If we're going to make a decision it would be now im tired of just standing here." Carden said to [member="Switch"], [member="Iris Tyrad"], and [member="Grimm"]

Iris Tyrad

Thoughts and plans raced around in Iris' head, what could they do? They didn't even know who or what the enemy was yet. "There has to be an armoury on this ship," Iris guessed, he'd seen guards earlier, when he enetered the ship "Surely there has to be." Iris spoke, reassuring himself. He and the other passengers had come onto this ship with the intention of getting a break, and therefore had come majority under equipped for combat.

In all honestly Iris didn't know what to do, his main priority was to get himself to safety, and if that took the lives of the group around him, he didn't care.

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Grimm"]
[member="Switch"]

Snake had just put his glass to his lips, when the ship lurched and shuddered violently. His glass fell and shattered on the bartop as Snake himself was thrown from his stool. He was on his feet immediately, his training taking over. The sudden emerging from hyperspace suggested that there was a emergancy. Either engine trouble....or they were being hijacked!
Carden Lorps
Grimm
Switch
[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Sitting in the back, Away from all others that were in the transport. I was dressed in my Pilot suit to look as though I was one of the extra crew around here. Seeing as how they looked really close to my own uniform, I blended in somewhat. But I was hiding a motive. You see, I hunt Sith on a good basis. it was my job more or less. Even while others were talking, I was drinking on some fine Corellian ale. sipping on it as I sloshed it around in my drink. On my side was a Imp blaster pistol. But hidden in the flaps and placed of my suit, were two lightsabers. Blue in color, it was a symbol of the Jedi.

Really, I was just a Rogue force user. I paid my own attention not saying a word to others. Only looking around to see a Mandalorian([member="Carden Lorps"] ), Some kind of Merc([member="Iris Tyrad"] ), A fairly attractive woman([member="Switch"] ), another shady Merc([member="Snake"] ), and what looked to maybe be my next target([member="Grimm"] ) However I hid my force signature. Making me look even more so like a simple pilot.

Suddenly our ship came out of hyperspace early. Like way early. I stood up and walked towards the cockpit, "Hey, why did we stop?" The flight attendant looked to me, seeing that I was a pilot of some kind, "I don't know, malfunction? The pilots are currently working on it Sir." I nodded my head. Pointing to the Ships mic, Nodding her head she allowed me to use it.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, at this current time we are experiencing some malfunctions. Please stay calm and relax there is nothing to worry about. Thank you." The woman then nodded her head. Seeing as how I was a Grey jedi, even if you could say that, I decided to do my job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom