Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blood Monarchs

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Consider me in the old version of squad two, which I'm pretending will be canon once enough PCs join ;)

Squad 2: The Special Ops squad is made up of two Imperial Shock Troopers, two Shadow Stormtroopers and two Snipers.

Great! Oh you just gave me an idea. I have a thread where I'm training some troopers (not the war games but something else).

I'll train the rest of the units into the old/real Squad 2 and amend the submission.

Welcome to the Monarchs soldier!

[member="Cyrene Miles"]

Caspar Ormsson

Not xenophobic, one of my friends is a Chiss.
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

I'd love to join this group, though I still need to whip up a character biography for myself soon.

Also I'm not a very experienced play by post roleplayer, but if you want me to I'm sure I could probably make a *Hopefully* competent sergeant-major. Though I understand if you would prefer somebody with a bit more experience in this field to fill the position.

Good news - I am still looking for a Sgt. Major! I'm happy to train you and am not worried about experience.

The Sgt. Major role reports to Tmoxin for as short or long as you want. In fact, one of my PC officers who started with me already has his own platoon and is on his own but I still call him in for Imperial Inquisition assignments.

Let me know how we can get started. Once you have your bio, PM me and I can start up an intro thread for us to meet. :)

[member="Caspar Ormsson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom