Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Blight

• Thread starter Darth Immortuos
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Immortuos

D
The_BlightS1.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a Blackwing infected patch on Ithor.
  • Image Credit: Image made by me
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: My subaccounts
  • Links: Blackwing
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Landmark Name: The Blight
  • Classification: Infected Jungle
  • Affiliation: Darth Immortuos, Warlords of the Sith.
  • Size: Massive
    • 106 kilometers
  • Population: Heavy
  • Demographics: 50% Infected Fauna, 50% Undead Species
  • Accessibility: The Blight is incredibly easy to find. Like a festering wound it has throbbed across the planet of Ithor and infecting its native flora and fauna. The border of the Blight is a transition from vibrant hues to more somber shades. Entry is granted at your own peril as there are no gates that surround it.
  • Description: From birds eye view the Blight covers a patch of Ithors jungles. Its a contagion. Area of sickness and disease riddled with various infected creatures. Once you enter the Blight, all sources of sun light vanish under dense overgrowth and decaying wilt. The stank of the Blight is foul and putrid and within the dense growth of trees and natural flora the jungle itself observes all incoming intruders as it festers.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Underground Cave Systems
    • They stretch for miles. Dig out and built by a throng of infected creatures. Tunnels dive deep into the planet and like a maze the network spans along Blights hundred six kilometer radius. Within dwell more unsavory blackwing infected species. Originally sentient and from various backgrounds. They horde and salvage all technology they can muster. The caves are organized with it in some sections and in others its a junkyard.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

A poacher.

Illegally transported and smuggled onto the planet of Ithor several months early exhibited early onset symptoms of a sickness. This was all undenounced to the individual. The pains and sensations patient zero experienced were assumed minor and neglected. Patient zero made way to Ithors jungle. According to the the holo recordings and data pad accounts the symptoms accelerated with unprecedented speed. Within twenty hours infection had fully taken course and the the patient zero died. One hour later patient zero showed signs of movement. It began to sprint deeper in the the jungle. Where Patient zero stopped is now called The Blight. Transmitted from individual into the very planet itself. For a unknown amount of time the spread was barely noticeable nor had it caught any attention of Ithor as a whole. Over the coarse of months it spread slowly in till a stark contrast was observed from upper atmosphere. All other sources of information about this phenomenon can be best received from the infected zone.

Enter at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Darth Immortuos

I apologize for the long wait, I have been busy getting things straightened out for the upcoming fall semester. I will get to your submission within the next few hours, thank you very much for your patience.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Darth Immortuos

Something that I noticed straight away when I began my review.

"The Force itself screams to those sensitive enough to hear it when close to The Blight. Wrong. Wrong. It repeats over and over again like a siren." This first part in the image you made leads me to believe that this may be better suited as a Nexus submission. Do you think that this would be appropriate or would you prefer to leave it as a Geographic Landmark?

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Darth Immortuos

Thank you for clearing that up for me, I just have a few more smaller things I'd like to have corrected before I approve this:

Location | Please link Ithor here.
Affiliation | Instead of your character page, please link your character bio under Darth Immortuos.

As always, if you have questions, or just want to let me know that edits are completed, just give me a tag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom