Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blazer's Gun (PM Bazette Royalblaze to join)

I turned around, almost laughing. A cult? A cult revolving around 'draconic power'? Meaning that a cult of flaming morons in loud clothing was gonna be after me. You know what? I did laugh. I needed to. And then I lit myself up so fast that I forgot to make sure that I didn't turn the barstool to ash. My tails wagged, and my fangs showed quite obviously.

"A cult of... draconic power, did you call it? Don't insult me."

[member="Bazette Royalblaze"]

CONQUEST I BRIIIING, POWER I SIIIIIIING!!~
[member="Malachite Avachei"]

Bazette facepalmed as the cultist ran out the door in fear. "They used to be more impressive when my dad led them... sad to see they fell so far." Bazette said still facepalming at the whole thing

My fire died down, and I went to sit down, laughing. Of course, the bar stool had been completely burned away. I spilled onto the ground, totally dispelling any cool factor from my actions. I sat up and grinned sheepishly at Bazette, and then shook my head as all the alcohol burned out of my bloodstream.

"Well, that was really sad. Talk big, then run away."

"Yeah, they seem to have fallen a great deal when my dad died..." Bazette said with a bit of a frown as the cult still tried to protect her from the world, despite being a bunch of cowards about it

I looked at Bazzette, smiling warmly. It was kind of funny to think that these people ran around like that, making threats they couldn't back up, out of respect for her father.

"It's kind of touching, if you think about it. Your father must've been some kind of guy for these people to still look after you for him."

I smiled wider, picking myself off the ground and using my tails to dust myself off.

"Or, it might be you, Bazette. Maybe they just like you."

"Yeah, he did lead them for a majority of his life, so they could be doing it out of respect... that or they like protecting me to the best of their ability." Bazette said with a smile. Another cultist got up and walked up to the counter. "Sorry for that idiot... not all of us are like that. I for one support you getting a relationship." The cultist said then bowed in respect for Bazette

"Yeah, it's amazing I chose this job over taking dad's place." She said with the same smile

I looked at the cultist guy, and raised an eyebrow, smirking. My tails waved around, and I tilted my head. I tapped my chin, the tone of my voice now curious.

"I appreciate that, really... But, are there any actual pyromancers in your cult? Clearly that guy wasn't one, and... your sense doesn't smell of fire."

Turning my head to look at Bazette, I smiled warmly again.

"Pick a day, any time. I have a lot of time on my hands."

."
"Yeah, there are a good few pyromancers in the cult, just not on this planet currently. I know Kolgrim is one in fact." The cultist said

Bazette smiled and said "How about we meet on a different planet, I don't care where, but tomorrow sounds good to me

I looked at Bazette and mouthed Kolgrim? at her before grinning and wagging my tails, trying to think of a place. Nowhere in Ravens space, preferably... And definitely somewhere fun. When he came up with an idea, a fire lit up on his nose, which he patted out fast. That was kind of annoying.

"How about Rishi? Plenty of strange people and large animals there."

I turned my grin on the cultist guy, and took another stool to replace the one I'd burned to ash.

I grinned at Bazette, and counted off on my fingers.

"Well, there's pirates, jungles, and lots of big angry animals with too many teeth. Fun place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom