Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blazer's Gun (PM Bazette Royalblaze to join)

CONQUEST I BRIIIING, POWER I SIIIIIIING!!~
The Blazer's Gun. A neon lit bar in the middle of the city in Antecendant. And the hellhole of the local area as it's always full of fights, drunken idiots and very bright lights.

Bazette Royalblaze, the rather direct barkeeper, sighed as another fight went on in the inn, and then blew out a candle, only for it's fire to go forward like it's ready to attack someone in the bar. The fighting then stopped as the flame flickered.

"Just another day at The Blazer's Gun..." She spoke with another sigh

Now... I wasn't in the greatest of moods. The latest woman I'd fallen in love with had found her dead husband's brother to sleep with. The one before that had the Red Ravens to run. And the first girl who'd ever shown me any real affection was totally gone, and I could never find her. All in all, I really didn't need to be bothered by morons fighting in the very first bar I stepped into. In the last couple of years, my one tail had become seven, and my fire was more controlled than ever. Basically, those barfighters were dead meat when I came in.

The first man had his body armor smelted to his skin as a cocoon of fire wrapped itself around him. The next one was telekinetically thrown across the room. The last one tried to attack me with a knife, and I let him stab me before hitting him across the face hard enough to snap his neck. There. Done. Now I needed a drink.

If I'd been in a better mood, maybe I'd have said something witty about the appearance of the pretty woman behind the bar, but I wasn't in a better mood. I simply looked at her and shrugged noncommittally.

"Gargle Blaster, please... Extra acidic."

[member="Bazette Royalblaze"]

[member="Malachite Avachei"]

"Coming right u-wait... I never dealt with a drinker of that stuff before." The woman said and then searched under the counter for the usual container of Gargle Blaster then pulls it out and pours him a glass of it. "Enjoy."

It was after the expedition on Endor that the crew of the Ghost Bear decided that a vacation was needed and that they would reconvene at a later date. Duncan decided that the city of Antecendant was as good as any to spend his time.

As he opened the door to walk into the bar, one of the bodies of the recently dealt with men fell over to block the doorway. He eventually pushed it out of the way with the door and stepped over the man as he made his way inside. He whistled as he noticed the two other bodies that were slumped over onto the floor, giving the place a very... well lived in feel. He took a seat one seat away from the only other man at the bar to give him some space since he was giving off some really dark vibes.

As he finally sat down, he said, "I'd like an Coruscant Car Bomb, please."

I almost cracked a smile for the lady, and then simply sank back into my depression a bit. I gently took the glass, and knocked back half the damn thing in one gulp. It wasn't like I was wanting for money, at least. And then I heard the words Coruscant Car Bomb and snorted. Weak stuff, compared to the stuff I was drinking. A little bit of my Blaster dripped onto the bar and fizzed up before running off and leaving a burned patch where it had melted into the bartop.

I thought about maybe cleaning the bodies up, and then shook my head. Not like I could eat any of them, or even use them for bounties. I noticed somebody with a nicely trimmed beard and mustache sit down, and shrugged, turning back to my drink. I wondered vaguely if depressed drunks were a commonplace thing, here, or if the bartender and the new guest simply had their own problems to deal with.

[member="Bazette Royalblaze"] [member='Duncan McShale']

As Duncan was about to ask the other guy what seemed to be his problem, the cute bartender beat him to the punch. He kept an eye on him and sipped his drink quietly. There was something different about him, that is what he was sure. He gave off a dark color that radiated off of him like the heat signature of the Tatooine surface. Duncan's own light blue color avoided that stranger's aura like the plague.

[member="Bazette Royalblaze"] [member="Malachite Avachei"]

I looked from the pretty redhead behind the counter, to the kid with the mustache, to the drink that the lady just refilled for me. And then back to the lady. How would he even answer that? Should he even tell a couple of total strangers about Lexa, or Chiasa, or even Meili?

"Just girl troubles, is all. And the fact that I'm a moping fire beast of terror. That tends to be a bad thing."

[member="Bazette Royalblaze"] [member="Duncan McShale"]

Bazette felt sorry for the fox man, thinking it was troubles with women, and from the way he spoke, it sounded like he lost a loved one or something. She then spoke with a tone of kindness to it. "Lemme guess, trouble at home, lost a loved one, woman troubles, or having to fight a loved one? I'm just guessing here, but your troubles seem to be something at least one person came up here to forget about."

"Damn right, Bowsie!" A drunkard said raising a glass to what Bazette said. Bazette then tossed an unlit candle at the drunkard. "My name is Bazette, not Bowsie!"

"You could say I lost a loved one. A couple of times over. The first time, to a father who she thought had disappeared, and the second time, to a man who both me and the lady herself thought was dead."

It was probably because I was sopping drunk, but I smiled at the bartender when I heard her name.

"Bazette, huh? I'm Malachite."

I looked at the slightly scared-looking kid with the mustache, and I almost laughed at his expression.

"And who're you, kid?"

"I'm Duncan," He said between a sip of his drink, "Duncan McShale. I'm from Coruscant." Sadly there wasn't much to say or brag about minus his recent encounters on Endor. Despite that, he decided that he'd keep that to himself unless he felt like at a later time he would discuss them. After all, he wouldn't want anyone going to Endor to enslave that poor tree person.

[member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Duncan McShale"]

Bazette chuckled a bit and smiled. "Malachite huh? Tell me, how is it that you could lose so many lovers? I mean, I'd understand if say, your father had a cult of dragon worshippers that manage to interfere with your love life, but you don't look like you were raised by any cult. That dragon worshipper thing was my upbringing, but oh well... you can't choose your parents." Bazette then chuckled a bit more.

I finally broke out laughing. The line about the dragon worshipers was way too much for me not to laugh at. By the time I finally stopped, I felt a bit better.

"Well, I seem to have the magical ability that causes whoever I'm in love with to suddenly become reunited with presumed-dead guys who rather violently disapprove of my presence."

I looked back at my Gargle Blaster and began drinking from it again.

Bazette frowned at this, as she knows what his pain is like. "Yeah, when your father's cult interferes with your love life, it's hard to get dates. And if you are willing to try again, there are always fish in the sea. Like me for example, I may be direct, but I never been with a fellow pyro before, but hopefully my father's cult doesn't stop me from being with one since my dad is dead and all."

I simply raised my eyebrows at Bazette, and put my finger under my lip to show the vampire-like fangs under it. The fox tail, the fire, and my sheer size were nothing compared to the fact that I was also an energy vampire.

"My species is also feared as sentient-eaters. Though, we only consume energy."

And then I realized what she'd just said, and my eyes widened.

"You want to go out with me?"

Bazette smiled, having taken an interest in Malachite. "Sure, my dad would have approved of a fellow pyromancer, and I'm sure the cult has stopped getting in my business. So why not try a date sometime. We both seem a little down on our luck, and maybe if we were together, we could change that."

I looked at Bazette, and finally grinned with my fangs showing. If this woman who'd just met me less than an hour ago wanted a date, then who was I to complain? I finally leaned back in the chair and smiled at her, swallowing the rest of the Gargle Blaster.

"Well, I've got no problem. Changing our luck together might be fun."

Bazette kept smiling, then a man dressed in all red and gold stood up from a booth and said "If you hurt Bazette, the galactic cult of draconic power will make you regret it..." Bazette then raised an eyebrow, what was a cultist doing here, she wondered...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom