Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Blackest of Witchcraft and the Sharpest of Swords

Alright, the time has arrived for Kaine to receive training in the Dark Side of the Force, as he's finished his personal training in his other skills and has decided to do what his family has done for years. He's been trained heavily in how to actually wield a lightsaber, as well as fight with one without the aid of the force, as well as fencing and knows his way around one, but that's not really what he wants to learn. He wants to learn more about the Force, Dark Side in particular, and to be even more specific, Sith Alchemy and Sith Magic. He needs someone to actually help him get started on this road to power, and from there he can mold his power and control it better. He just needs someone to teach him.

I could teach him alchemy if he is interested. Although I can't teach you about magic, since that isn't within Daxton sphere of interests.

Making a training thread or something would help. Kaine suddenly trying to be Sith seems weird, to me, even if it is April Fool's day. A thread would help this make sense plus get you a trainer faster.

Make up your mind or finally say "April Fools lol"!

Just do whichever you want, in the end. If you want Kaine to learn the Force, as I said, making a training thread in the Sith Empire's forum is a good way to go.

You and Fatso have worked together before. I'm not sure if he is aligned with your interests but I haven't done anything with this char in awhile (I plan to post in the Dominion but I'm at a loss of creativity with this char atm) and I think this would be good for him. Plus, they have past relations (even if your banking hiest never really paid off :/ ) and they are in the same Pillar, thus it would make sense if he let everyone know he was in search of a Master Voracitos would be the first to know. What do you think?

I asked the RP judge if I can be allowed to train you ic. But if the Bloated one wishes to train you then we can do it on a later thread, furthering your knowledge so to speak. Cheers.

I could 'teach' him in the course of roleplaying but for purposes of ranking I am not sure if an apprentice could help an apprentice rise in rank.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure we can have a lot of fun with the thread, but I want Kaine to be aware ahead of time that it might not help him gain 'rank'. Is that alright with you?

We could rp teaching and then you can train with Voracitos for rank. What do you think Kaine?

I'm not looking to rise in the force-user ranks on the site, just to learn the dark side and become fluent in Sith Alchemy and Magic. He'll still keep his current OOC ranks and IC ranks, but with force powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom