Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Blackbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
hyjyt_zps03aeec68.jpg
Intent: To Create a new and updated version of the Stealthx Fighter that is not reliant on cloaking technologies.

Development Thread: Can Make one

Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards

Model: Blackbird

Affiliation: People with Money

Modularity: Yes.

Production: Limited

Material: Fiberplast

Description: Like the StealthX it was designed after the Blackbird was specifically designed for the use by groups of Jedi or sole fighter pilots. The Ship itself has many similarities to the Stealthx it's hull is entirely composed of Fiberplast painted matte-black that is star spotted to serve as natural camouflage against the stars. Along with this the Blackbird is fitted with Gravitic Modulators, Photon Absorbers, and Thermal Dissipators as well as Sensor Negators, of course like the StealthX the Blackbird also uses TibanaX. Much like its predecessor the Blackbird's shields have been mitigated in order to make room for all of these attachments giving the ship less survivability.
This all accumulates into making the Blackbird the perfect stealth ship without the addition of needlessly expensive and difficult to manufacture cloaking devices. The downside of this is of course that the Blackbird is entirely unable to use communications of any sort when it is stealthed. This means that the fighter itself can only be used effectively in squadrons by Jedi(much like the Stealthx Itself). Of course the Blackbird is also specifically designed to be a reconnaissance fighter.
On board the Blackbird is a full range of sensors packages as well as highly advanced cameras and a multitude of stealth equipment including dampeners and an almost unreadable hyperdrive signature. This makes the Blackbird the perfect reconnaissance fighter allowing it to take stock of the enemies strengths and weaknesses before reporting back to the fleet. The Blackbird is almost impossible to detect through regular means.
The Difference of course between the StealthX and the Blackbird is that the Blackbird has an intensely lower profile than the StealthX. The ship itself is much thinner, shorter, and all around smaller than the old StealthX. Along with this the Blackbird also is more maneuverable and generally faster than the old StealthX and because of newer production technologies the Blackbird is far easier to produce.

Classification: Starfighter

Role: Interceptor/Reconnaissance ship

Height: 1.5m

Width: 8.3m

Length: 9.5m

Power Core Generator/Reactor: O4-Z cryogenic power cell

Hyperdrive Rating: 1.0

Minimum Crew: 1

Optimal Crew: 2

Armaments:
~2 Laser Cannons
~2 Proton Torpedo Launchers(6)
~2 Empty Slot(Can be fitted with a Jedi Shadow Bomb or Similar Weapon)

Hangar: N/A

Non-Combative Attachments:
~Sensor negators
~Gravitic modulator (1)
~Photon absorber
~Thrust Thrace Dampeners
~Thermal dissipator
~Shields
~Hyperdrive
~Sensor Package
~Camera

Passenger Capacity: N/A

Cargo Capacity: 70kg

Consumables: 1 Week(2 Pilots) 2 weeks(1 Pilot)

Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 1

@[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Hey! If you can do me a great favour, just push the Sublight Speed & Maneuverability back to just a plain 1, if you can be so kind? Unless this possess a SubLight Accelerator Motor, but I am not seeing any mention, so I'm erring on the side of caution, if you can forgive. And please provide a hyperlink to where you originally found your Submission image. If I can get those two changes, we are solid, and I'll push this along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom