Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Sun

The Black Sun has always been and always will be. They have fallen and risen like the Sun and they rise once again to head up the Underground. Dealing in not only smuggling and slicing they provide services in assassinations, trade and many more. They were once considered to be the most powerful power in the galaxy and they will once again. Come join us and take the rewards the galaxy has withheld from you. Bounty Hunters, Smugglers, Infochants and even Force Users are welcome to come and join.

Branches of the Black Sun
The Smugglers Alliance: A group comprised of the finest smugglers and pirates in the galaxy.They are tasked not only with the shipments of some of our more illicit goods, but also with serving as the Black Sun's navy. The demands for the job is high but the rewards easily outweigh it.

The Bounty Hunters' Guild: well known throughout the galaxy and the Black Sun have made an alliance to where the hunters would get the first claim on bounties posted by the Black Sun while at times serving as the armed forces for the Black Sun.

The Black Hats: the intelligence gathering agents of the Black Sun, they include infochants, slicers, and undercover agents that work to bring information to the faction to rival even the Bothan's.

The Obsidian Order:A group of Force Users that are adopted into the Black Sun's ranks. They are not the main power of the faction similar to the Sith or Jedi but they still serve a great purpose. They are the enforcers of the Black Sun; they are entrusted with great authority to do whatever necessary to implement or ensure the goals of the Black Sun succeed. They are neither dark nor light, everything is permitted. They are the Obsidian Order. Most of all they are free.
F.A.Q
Q: Why revive the Black Sun?
A: To provide a criminal faction that is more focused on crafting fun threads and stories for its members.

Q: Why Now?
A: The influx of Non-force users including Smugglers and Bounty Hunters on the board is increasing and I’d like to provide them a faction where they could join free to do as they wish carrying out operations.

Q: Why does this template suck?
A: I’m not good at art. T^T (Helps!)

Q:Can I be a part of the Black Sun and another faction?
A: Of course you can, it is actually encouraged!

(Faction Link in Image)

[member="Xis"]

Don't have a character to join, but the Republic Jedi have a story in the works that might work well with getting the Black Sun up and going. We're working on the details, but I can send them to you once we have them hammered out if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom