Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Black Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=11pt]Name: The Black Reach[/SIZE]

Affiliation: The Imperial Remnant

[SIZE=11pt]Manufacturer : Imperium Valete Inc.[/SIZE]

Model : Star Destroyer Class II

Modularity : None

Production: Unique

Material: [SIZE=11pt]Reflec[/SIZE], Durasteel, Transparisteel

Classification: Destroyer

Length: 1600m

Height: 290m

Width: 570m

Armament: 2
Weapons : 50 Heavy Turbolaser Batteries (20 Forward, 15 Left, 15 Right)
Crew: 3 Gunners per cannon
20 Ion Cannons (10 Forward, 5 Left, 5 Right)

Shields/Hull Rating : [SIZE=11pt]Defense 10[/SIZE]

Standard proton and ray shielding

Basic Durasteel and Transparisteel Hull

[SIZE=11pt]Starfighter Squadrons : 12[/SIZE]

Special features: Increased troop capacity, increased hangar space, reflec coating (sensor baffling tech), [SIZE=11pt]photoreactive fibers[/SIZE], Inquisitor Training rooms and barracks, Stealth reversion tech

[SIZE=14.6667px]Maneuverability[/SIZE] : 16

Speed: 16
Sublight Speed : 975 Kilometers per hour
Atmospheric Speed : Cannot Enter Atmosphere

[SIZE=11pt]Hyperdrive Rating : Class 1[/SIZE]
Nav Computer : Yes

[SIZE=11pt]Combat Designation :[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Space craft Carrier[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Crew :[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]37,085 Crew 36,755 + Gunners 330[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Skeleton Crew : 5,000 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Cost of Vessel : (Over 1 Billion Credits)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Cargo Capacity : 36,000 Metric Tons[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Consumables : 6 Years[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]10 Tractor Beam Projectors (6 Forward, 2 Left, 2 Right)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Crew: 1 Gunner per projector for 2 projectors, 4 Gunners per projector for 2 projectors, 10 Gunners[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Dual sensor globes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Troop Capacity :[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Full Standard Stormtrooper Division (9,700 Troops)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]20 AT-ATs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]30 AT-STs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]1 Pre-fabricated Garrison Base[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Support Craft :[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]12 Landing Barges[/SIZE]

Dev Thread: [SIZE=11pt]March of the Imperials [Imperial Remnant Domminion of the Kamino Hex][/SIZE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Strengths:
Stealth Technologies allow The Black Reach to operate largely unseen
Above average Starfighter count

Weaknesses:
The Black Reach has a low armament Rating
The Escape pods have been removed to provide for extra shuttle space

[SIZE=11pt]Summary: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Black Reach is a foreboding sight and that is just at first glance. Painted all black due to the reflec coating it is scarcely noticeable in space, that is when the photoreactive fibers aren't active which bend light, shielding whatever they coat from the naked eye. The Reflec works to block sensor equipment from detecting said ship. The reversion tech allows for the vessel to slip out of hyperspace undetected and masks it's ion trail. It does this by storing engine emissions to be [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]released[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] at a later point. Much of the weaponry and defense has been sacrificed to make room for the increased capacity of troops. The vessel also has an increased number of hangars for an assortment of drop barges, vehicles, and fighters. Along with the compartments for extra troopers are elite training rooms for inquisitor forces. It has average defense systems installed and very little weaponry. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]But, this is compensated for by the defending fighters. With the extra hangars their is more space for ships, which in turn would defend the mother ship. The Black Reach sports average sensor arrays. It is also equipped with both particle and ray shielding. The stealth tech gives The Black Reach a tactical advantage. Allowing it to slip past enemy lines and then deploy troops to the surface below. It also is able to slip past enemies and fire at them from the rear. [/SIZE]

[member="Desmond C'artyom"]

Hey there. I assume you have permission from your major faction to use the dominion as development for this ship?

I will also need you to separate link all the relevant posts in the dominion pertaining to this ship. As done here.

I will have to request you to look closely at the template example and make sure that all the fields presents are filled out here as well, also in the same order as they are written there.

It's quite difficult right now for me to determine and locate all the information I need.

The flavor information like crew members and the sort can be moved to the beginning of the description field like so.

That's much better, yes, thank you.

I recommend you to take another look at the templates now and look up the 'Dedicated Carrier' template, because with that high of a squadron count this is definitely not a Destroyer classification anymore.

Take note at the armament ratings, defense ratings, speed/maneuverability and adjust your submission to conform with it more.

Because right now - because you have been using the Destroyer template - your ship is a bit too loaded up for the amount of development you have done.

Let me know if you have any specific questions or tag me once you made your edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom