Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Black Market - Items From Around The Galaxy

Master of the Hyperspace Seas

image0.jpg
I suppose that trade could work as well. Besides, it allows me to hold onto the ring for just a bit longer…

Hope you enjoy your new crushgauntlets.

Darth crihl

Alright fair vendor. I've brought my two items to trade for the weapon. These no doubt will either serve someone, or who knows end up on a collector's shelf. Either way I present my Second Lightsaber: One of the first lightsabers I constructed during the reign of the First Order and has been passed from me to my daughter, and now back in my possession once more. A weapon worthy of a dark sider. The other is somewhat of an experiment made by First Order scientists. The life support armor I once adorned and has served well from the Rebellion of Kaeshana and through the Battle of Mustafar.

Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae

image0.jpg
It is always a pleasant day when people come and trade new items into my collection. Especially ones with long and interesting history behind them.

This trade is approved. May the Shard of the Force serve you well.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Well, after looking through 803 pages of Technology subs, adding more than 100 items to the shop, and exploring a countless amount of site history, I can say that this is the biggest update to the Black Market yet.

Hopefully I can start sending out permission requests for selling some really interesting items I founds. But for now, I hope you enjoy the shop and would like to come make a deal!

image0.jpg
It has been some time since an interesting trade came across my desk.

Those crystals are very intriguing indeed. I suppose a deal could be made. Enjoy your new weapon, as the Hunter is not for the faint of heart.

Last edited:
Alright y’all, I’m going to be a somewhat-slow reopening of the Black Market. The shop will be open for sales, but please forgive me if there are any technical issues, which I’m sure there will be.

I hope y’all enjoy!

Hello y’all!

I wanted to give you guys an update about the Black Market. Right now I am in the process of adding items to the vault so that you have the ability to purchase them.

This is just one of the many things that I’m currently doing to make the Black Market a super cool and interesting place on the board.

My next area of focus will be the Intergalactic Information Leaks and Rumor Mill section. With the recent announcement of the Boost thread I plan on adding in missions and contracts that you all can eat UCs from!

I’m wanting to make the Black Market not only a place where you can purchase illegal items, but a place where you can keep up-to-date with all the criminal activities here on Chaos!

Be on the lookout, as this will all be coming here hopefully in the next handful of weeks!

I'm in the market for anything to help me with my dissociative personality disorder. I don't have a prescription, I just need these B*ch*s to pipe down for a minute. Any recommendations, good sir?

image0.jpg
Well friend, this seems like quite the situation you are in.

I’m not a doctor myself, but I might have some simple solutions for you. Liberty’s Flame Whisky and Mind Spiral are both short term fixes that will definitely keep the voices away.

For a more permanent fix, I suggest taking a look at the SINbiote. That will keep them away for sure.

Whatever one you fancy is the one that shall work. All up to you.

Viz Harridan Viz Harridan

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

It has been quite some time since I've done anything with this shop. A little over a year actually. Well, I decided to finally put some work in and revamp the shop, making a lot cleaner-looking and better for everyone using it.

My plan here is to continue to make custom items for the shop, provided cooler tech for y'all to purchase and use.

So yeah, hope you all enjoy!

Hello everyone! Been a long time yet ago, but I'm back with full throttle to help expand and build the Black Market to something bigger and better. Right now I am in the process of trying to fix all of the images from the Discord changes (RIP all of my subs), but once that is complete, I'll hopefully be adding a lot more to this place.

A big area I'm wanting to focus on is creating contracts and missions for people, allowing them to earn cool rewards and tell awesome stories. So hopefully those will be coming here very soon. In the meantime, all items are still for sale and open for anyone who may want to purchase and use them! And as always, if you have any suggestions on how to improve this place, please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom