Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Birth Of Something Hideous

[member="Nyx"]

"Lets see... this should do it..." He grinned and grabbed several Thermal detonators to which he slammed onto his Speeder and smiled as he grabbed the trigger Remote. "Delivery for the two pretty ladies?" He grinned as he shot off to the side of the speeder and let it run its course to the dragon, his hand grabbing the signature alchemical scythe he was known to carry. His body slammed into the ground and rolled, the scythe planting itself in the ground while his own body rolled into a ball. He would then glance up and wait as the speeder rammed into it, his hand squeezing on the trigger and watching the fireworks.

[member="Nyx"] [member="Solan Charr"]

Shiv fired a few rounds into the scaly creature's side, trying to divert its attention from the two women and possibly give them the chance to escape. But Shiv wasn't alone, a speeder bike was rocketing towards the skirmish. This new combatant gave Shiv pause for a moment, reflecting on his mental affirmation of the Krayt's swallowing capabilities with a wicked smile on his face. Brave devil, it might choke.

But this one might not be here to combat the creature, perhaps a raider looking for some easy game. Shiv had left himself open in order to fire at the creature better, and if this one decided to attack him he'd be simple prey for a blaster. With this thought motivating him, Shiv retreated back into his foxhole, still firing at the creature, (Albeit less effectively) but prepared if the newcomer wanted a fight.

Apparently the newcomer was here to help, he was attacking the creature in a daring, or as Shiv thought, flippant way.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Nyx decided she was bad at fighting giant desert lizards, for all she could do was run in the face of the creature, tripping over herself to get out if it's way. She was brave, but not suicidal. Her Master let out a cackle as she saw the chaos unfolding in front of her. Mordred had not expected allies, but she supposed it was just as well.

As [member="Solan Charr"] leaped off his speeder, and [member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"] fired his rifle, Nyx felt a smirk appear on her face. She turned to throw a taunt at the dragon; only for the very tip of the krayt dragon's claw to strike her face, just underneath her eye. She flew to the ground, a large chunk of her face now missing.

The dragon roared as the speeder crashed into it's side, and roared louder as it exploded. The dragon became unstable, and Mordred whooped as she charged it. "Yes! Time to die, you overgrown lizard!"

The purple woman made a serious tactical mistake, charging at a Krayt dragon alone was asking for death and digestion. Shiv pondered if this was some ritual suicide he was interrupting but no matter, if they wanted to die then all the more glory for him. Shiv once again rose out of his foxhole, using his jet pack to cover the distance while shooting into the creatures eyes. If she failed he'd finish the job. But he would not steal another's kill.

Shiv landed on a sand bank still a good distance away from the battle. He braced his rifle in the sand and fired a targeted barrage at the lizard's massive head, hoping to anger the dragon and divert his attention to Shiv, giving an opening to the purple woman.

[member="Nyx"] [member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"]

His eyes cleared s he looked around, his body shifting in the sand and then he looked as the girl was sent flying from the dragon's bite. "For force sakes." His eyes stared and his body shot forward as his mind still rationalized what was going on. He stayed low, letting the Mandalorian and the insane sith work now as his feet brought him to the woman who had just lost half her face. His feet barely touched the ground before being lifted again, his eyes turning on the Krayt Dragon to make sure it stayed where it was before then focusing on Nyx again and dropping down to his knee to look at her and groan. Maybe he should have waited for his men, he just blew up all his medical supplies and this was going to be hard.

"Hey, focus on me beautiful, you just took a massive risk and are going to have the worlds worst hangover in the morning from the amount of drink it will take to numb this much damage." His hand remained at his side though, his eyes focused on the alchemical scythe. If the Dragon thought to turn its head this way again the scythe was close enough for him to grab with the force and act as a new distraction to save the girl. For now though, he tore away the rags from his head that would have been used incase of a sandstorm. "Don't worry, they should be clean, you can kill me later though if something gets infected."

Nyx

Nyx blinked as [member="Solan Charr"] talked to her, confused. What was he talking about? The krayt dragon had missed, hadn't it?
She glanced around as he wrapped her face in scraps of cloth, trying to figure out what was going on. She saw Mordred charge the dragon, with [member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"] supporting her. The Miraluka was shrieking self-praise as she attacked the dragon with her lightsaber, the creature distracted by the Mando shooting at it.

Nyx then realized something; her face was numb. Right below her eye, and to her jaw. Weird, what could have caused that?
"Hey, is there something wrong with my face?" She asked Solan, confused.

Meanwhile, Mordred once more slashed the dragon with her crimson blade, then snarled as she stepped back.
"Enough!" Then she did something she had been watching the Sand People do for twenty years.
She used the Force to jump on the dragon's back, holding onto it's spines as more blaster bolts hit it's face. She slowly made her way up the creature's spine, cackling as she did so.
She finally arrived at the back of the dragon's head, and slowly raised her lightsaber.
"Now. . . Fall."
She plunged her blade into the creature's skull, her lightsaber's hilt hitting it's skin. The creature let out a mournful roar as it fell, blowing sand everywhere as it's corpse plunged to the ground.
And all was silent.

"WOOHOO!"
Mordred cheered as she began digging in the hole she had just made. She had a pearl to find, after all.

He smiled at her and shrugged as she asked her question. "Naw, you are as pretty as ever, there just might be a scar or two. Trust me, you'll be fine... Your friend, while equally enchanting, is a bit off the deep end in terms of mental stability." He smiled at her and stared down at his hand as he breathed in. "Ok, listen. I can try something but its going to hurt... you can thank me later." His hand came up to the part of her face that was missing and he closed his eyes as small unseen tendrils of his force aura reached out and began burrowing their way into her own aura. Dark Healing was hard enough on yourself but on another it was something of great pain to the user as well as the one being treated. He really needed to find something else he could use to heal others one of these days. Granted, his power wouldn't even heal her, just repair the damage that would stop the bleeding... past that she needed a doctor big time.

[member="Solan Charr"][member="Nyx"]

Shiv skirted around the... spectacle of the woman tearing apart the Krayt Dragon. If Shiv had any doubts of them being insane when she attacked the Krayt Dragon, those reservations were now gone. Approaching the two people while still staring at the purple woman, he said with a point towards her, "Is she... alright?"

Nyx

Mordred hummed a tune to herself as she stuck more of her arm into the hole, trying to feel around foor the pearl. Being blind and everything, the Miraluka had to depend on touch alone to find the pearl. Her Force Sight picked up some sort of healing happening with her apprentice and one of the men who had assisted them, but she ignored it for now. Nyx was a tough girl, she could handle whatever it was while she found the key to her apprentice's future.

When [member="Solan Charr"] started his healing, Nyx felt a moment of calm; then the pain hit. She gasped and writhed as she felt her face mending, and her body was wracked with pain. She could feel the strain that it put on Solan as well, but at that moment, it was of little consolation.
She heard [member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"] come up and ask a question, but she was unable to answer, or even hear what it was in her state.
She could only hope the pain was worth it.

"You won't be winning any beauty contests mind you... but atleast you wont lose half your face and then die..." His hands retreated as he repaired as much as he could and was sweating heavily. He really needed to find a way to use the ability without getting so taxed. But, atleast the girl would live so that was some solace in the fact he would be able to do that. "You will want to get to a bacta tank soon, skin grafting too if possible... you are going to wake up with alot of pain as well once the adrenaline runs out."

Nyx

Nyx felt her face as [member="Solan Charr"] finished, and winced as she felt the damage. "Well, there goes my dancer career." She muttered as she stood up, looking around, She spotted Mordred on top of the dragon, and she sighed. That crazy woman just ruined her face. Nyx could only hope whatever it was she was after was worth it.
She turned to Solan and [member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"]. "Well, I guess I should thank you." She said reluctantly. "If you two hadn't shown up, I would have lost a lot more than my face." She sighed. "I'm afraid I don't have much to reward you with."

Mordred let out a cheer as she shot up, her hand held high in the air, a krayt dragon pearl in her hand. "I found it!" She shouted, as she jumped down and rushed to the group, waving the pearl in their direction. "The dragon is dead, and I hold it's treasure!"
She had no idea that Nyx's face was messed up; you know, being blind and all.

[member="Nyx"]

Solan laughed as he heard the first words come out of Nyx's mouth. "Forget about it, i did this to help out a pretty woman, and no matter what happened i am still helping a pretty woman." He smiled at her, old habits die hard or so they say, this one was no different but then his eyes traveled to the woman that was Nyx's master and his anger for a moment flared. They took on, a Krayt Dragon Alone, for a damned pearl. "Hey, if you dont mind my asking... whos idea was it to fight a Krayt Dragon."

Nyx

Mordred scoffed as she rubbed the pearl.
"Mine, of course. How else were we supposed to get a krayt dragon pearl? I can't exactly buy one you know."
The Miraluka chuckled at her joke, internally congratulating herself for being so intelligent and funny. Sometimes she was so amazing she couldn't believe it herself.
But then she wiped the pearl off with her sleeve, and handed it to her apprentice.
"Here, girl; this is for you."
Nyx stared at the pearl, not really knowing what to say or think. This was what she had just lost half her face for?!
She closed her hand into a fist, barely containing her anger and frustration.

[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"]

"Excuse me my fair lady..." He turned to the Miralukan before his control on his emotions broke with a single instant before bring rung back in. A moment of great anger, hate, and disgust leaving him as he stared at the face of the Sith master. "YOU. You should treat your students with more safety... IF me and the Mandalorian had not been here you would not have a apprentice right here beside me." Without pausing for a moment or hesitating in the least bit his hand shook and he shot it forward as quickly as he could, aiming to sent it into the face of the Miralukan.

Nyx

Mordred had to admit, she hadn't expected [member="Solan Charr"] to punch her. As his fist slammed into her face, the Miraluka had a brief feeling of anger, but then she grinned, and let out a laugh as she rubbed at where he had punched her.
"Oooohhh, that was a good one!" She praised. If she had eyes, they would be beaming. "I haven't been hit like that in over a decade!"
She laughed for a moment longer, then she turned to her apprentice. "You do realize what that pearl is for, right?"
Nyx was still in stunned silence, and didn't answer, still trying to figure out what exactly just happened.
Mordred sighed. "It's for your lightsaber, girl. You can't help me destroy the Jedi with that archaic hunk of metal, after all." She admonished, gesturing to Nyx's sword.

[member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"]

A stinken' pearl...

Shiv was not happy, he'd fought for a crazy woman so she could get a dang pearl for a lightsaber. Typical wastefulness of the force-users, tramping around with no heed for safety or the effects of their actions. Probably because they'd "Ascended into a higher state of being." Unless that meant they met the absolute level of arrogance, there didn't seem to be much truth to that statement.

"Since you're the one in charge," Shiv said in a mildly annoyed tone to the purple woman, "I expect you to give me payment for my services."

"You do realize you can never actually 'destroy' the jedi right..." He pipped in as he listened to the insane Miralukan. "Its the same for the Sith. You can never destroy an idea by destroying a group. Killing every single Jedi in the galaxy will not stop the ideals of the people, same with the Sith. There will always be another, always be new blood and your mission is pointless my beautiful and insane Sith woman." He smiled at her as he winked and then glanced at Nyx. He said and did nothing, just shook his head. He wanted to tell her that her being with this insane person was wrong but it was not his place to correct the possible mistakes of others... only to help them understand their mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom