Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Birth of Fire (Madeline)

[member="Phaedra Amaryllis"]

"Your survival is a miracle, dear," Moira said most sweetly and caringly. "As Maddy said your continued assistance will be invaluable, but take it slow. We'll run you through some tests once you're up for it and help you with your education to see where your skills lie. I am sure we shall find areas where you can be an asset to us and help others."

For instance, she could help them save the Galaxy. Little Phaedra might never realise just how much work the two machines had put into creating her. It was all part of a process that had started during Madeline's first experiments with Force clones. Pieces of a plan that was coming together beautifully. Her hand reached out to fondly stroke across the woman's firemane before giving her hand a squeeze. In time Phaedra would become a herald of a new age.

"I see." The redhead said quietly. In truth, she wasn't entirely thrilled with the idea but something about the way her mind felt,pushed her further into trusting every last word the two women said. And while anyone else, who hadn't been dosed with that lovely cocktail of drugs from Madeline, would have questioned and probably protested such a statement, Phaedra felt no desire at all to question a word the two of them were saying to her. "I suppose I can handle that." Even if it did mean more or less turning her body over to science, while she was still living, breathing and using said body. "I guess if it helps others, it's not so bad."

Then she nodded to Moira, "Yeah, I guess I have to heal a little bit, first." Sighing, she shook her head, "I just want to do something, I'm not fond of laying in a bed all day." Already a bit like her counterpart in that, with an itch to work and do anything other than stay stuck in a bed. Even when that might have been the best thing for her. The woman managed a slight smile as the blonde stroked over her hair. Shifting, she gently squeezed Moira's hand in return, not really wanting to let go of her right then.

[member="Moira Skaldi"] | [member="Madeline Kahoshi"]

Madeline gently patted Phaedra on the shoulder. "Truly it won't be that much longer. Just a few more days and you'll be on your feet, leading a relatively normal life." Relatively normal, for living with a bunch of mechanical overlords hell bent on dominating the galaxy. If that could even remotely be considered normal. Though, in this universe, it probably was as normal as it was going to get. "I can understand the desire to do something and not be stuck in bed, but you do need the rest for now. Still, won't be much longer."

[member="Phaedra Amaryllis"] | [member="Moira Skaldi"]

[member="Madeline Kahoshi"]

For some reason Moira found herself entertaining the moderately absurd thought that Phaedra should best have a collar with a bell. She discarded this weird thought as soon as it popped up into her mind. "Rest well and it won't be long before you're on your feet again." Yep, little Phaedra would totally have a normal life as a tool of genocidal mechanical overlords with dreams of galactic domination. Totally normal. Well, they had great plans for her!

"One of my assistants can keep you company. We can give you some holofilms to watch." The revelation that we are machines will be a shock for her. It must be ensured that by then she has been conditioned to see things from Archangel's perspective. News clips showing the inhumanity of organics might help, she transmitted to Madeline. Of course, they would not show her clips of a certain Jedi Witch destroying Ahto City right away, but over time.

Phaedra nodded, "I'll try." After all given how sore her body was, rest seemed like the wisest of ideas to her. She managed a small smile to Moira, "I'd like that. It'd be something to do in the meantime and someone to talk to." Sweet little Phae was just craving company it seemed. And one couldn't blame her too much after spending months alone in a cold cloning tube, unable to speak or really be aware of anything going on outside.

It was no wonder she seemed to really enjoy Moira's gentle touches, and moved to be closer to her. Though, she seemed for the moment to be less fond of Madeline. Perhaps in time that would change but so far, Madeline was the physician with needles and the like. That was a small hurdle the former Empress would have to manage to leap over before they could really begin to bond properly.

Madeline nodded, I agree. We will have to make sure her loyalties are in place with us, completely and absolutely before we allow her to discover what we really are. As I imagine that will be one hell of a shock to her mind. Such clips and news stories definitely need to be spoon fed to her. So she becomes keenly aware of the atrocities that her fellow sentients commit. And how terrible they truly are. We will have to control the stories, control the narrative and we control her. Once we get her one hundred percent behind the cause, she should not be that difficult to control at that point. Of course, more of the cocktail of drug I gave her earlier won't hurt either. The more doses she receives the more pliable she'll be.

"I can also come and visit you from time to time, and stay to watch shows with you. Maybe have dinner with you, or take you out somewhere." She said with a soft, kind smile. "We'll figure it out as you progress, but I promise Phaedra, you will not be alone. Not at all. We are here for you after all."

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

[member="Madeline Kahoshi"]

Control the flow of information, control the mind. She who controlled the past, controlled the future. "That we are, dear. I have some matters to attend to, but my assistant Callisto Scarlett will keep you company. If there's anything you need, address your concerns to her," Moira said with a smile that would have passed as maternal for anyone who did not know her. In other words anyone in the room except Madeline.

Well, there were only three people in the room if you counted Moira, but whatever. Phaedra could totally not complain about her new mechanical family not giving her enough attention. No, dear reader, they would be giving her plenty of that! Having said her piece she gave Phaedra's hand a gentle squeeze, then uncharacteristically bent down slightly to plant a maternal kiss on her forehead. "I will see you later, dear."

Phaedra glanced over to Madeline and manage a slightly nervous smile. "That would be great.... Just don't really want to be alone anymore. Which, I know ... it's a lot to ask. I just ... I don't know what it is, I felt like I've been alone for a long while, and I don't want to keep having to go through that." The young clone gave a bit of a shrug, not entirely sure where she was getting these feelings, other than she imagined some of it came from being in long term statis. If only she knew the actual reasons.

"Okay, I guess that makes sense. You have work to do, you can't spend forever at my side." She gave a small nod, "Thank you for sending your assistant to watch over me." She said softly, though clearly a little nervous as she wrung her hands a little bit.

Tightly she squeezed Moira's and managed a tiny hint of a smile as the woman kissed her forehead before pulling away. Clearly Phaedra wasn't wanting to be alone, at all. Her attention then turned back to Madeline who was fiddling with some medical equipment. "I assume you'll be leaving me too, for a while?"

"You won't be alone. We are here to care for you, dear Phaedra." She said softly as she continued to work to set up a machine alongside the firemane's bed.

Madeline sighed quietly, as she finally connected the machine to Phaedra's IV. "Yes, I do have other patients to attend to as well. So unfortunately I cannot always be at your side. I'm sure you understand."

Reaching over she pressed a control button into the firemane's hand. "This is to the pump there, it will dose you with pain medication if you feel you need it, just press the button. It won't let you have more than a dose every ten minutes. But it should help keep you comfortable while I am out." Reaching out, she gave a gently squeeze upon the redhead's shoulder. "Rest well, I'll return to check on you in the morning." With that Madeline turned and wandered out of the room. For truly she did have other projects that needed attending to, just not patients.

[member="Moira Skaldi"]

Little Phaedra would not be alone for a long time. After all, Archangel had invested a lot in this project and wanted to make her feel comfortable. So comfortable that she would choose the invisible machine empire over organics and support their genocidal plans. Within a few moments she would the sound of approaching footsteps, boots making little noise on the polished floor, then the door to her hospital room was opened and Callisto Scarlett stepped in.

The droid had been briefed on her task and prepared for it for days. Her infiltration protocols were operating efficiently, not a hair was out of place in her shapely face. Her scarlet hair was worn in a flirty retro bob and she was carrying a small bag that undoubtedly contained some goodies inside it. Her athletic looking legs were clad in a pair of black leather pants that hugged her bountiful curves in all the right places. When she looked upon Phaedra she gave the little redhead a beatific smile. A smile that seemed so genuine and warm. Callisto had been specifically chosen for this task because she was, for want of a better word, more human than most HRDs due to being an enteched model. Her orders were quite clear: Make Phaedra comfortable and facilitate her integration into Archangel, by any means necessary.

"Hello, Phaedra. Congratulations on your surgery going well. I imagine you're a bit sore, but that'll pass soon, sweetie. It's good to hear you're doing better," she gently patted the woman's hand. "I'm Callisto, Moira's assistant. Nice to meet you awake at last. Would you like some sweets? Don't know about you, but I'd be seriously craving some surgary goodness right now." As she said these words she reached into her bag and brought out a small packet that contained the best chocolate and sweet goodness a girl could ask for.

As the other women left, Phaedra sighed softly alone for a moment. Looking to the control that Madeline had left, her she did press it once, more out of curiousity than need. And then came the her redhead. "Hello," Phaedra spoke, sounding a little shy. And in truth she was. For even her counterpart, had been quite shy in her younger years. Something Archangel was going to have put some effort in, to help her get out of that habit. "A bit sore, yes but it'll get better I think. Plus, they made sure I'd not have to be in much pain, so I guess I can't complain too much." The woman, Callisto seemed incredibly nice and warm which drew a soft smile from the small firemane.

"Thank you." She said politely and as for the offer of treats, "Oh, I would love some."

[member="Callisto Scarlett"]

Callisto smiled at the tiny firemane and opened the packet of sweets, passing over a couple. "Don't eat too many at once, sweetie. You've just woken up and we wouldn't want a pretty thing like you to get sick," she joked. Totally all about making Phaedra comfortable and relaxed. That done she also poured Phaedra a fresh glass of water. What the redhead would not know was that it contained a very small dose of the drug Madeline had cooked up for her. Nothing to make her suddenly do something she'd never do, but sufficient to ensure she would stay compliant.

As for Callisto, she planted her tight butt on the edge of Phaedra's bed. "You don't mind, do you? It's more comfortable here than on the chair over there," she said, then unfastened her leather boots and took them off. Her toenails were painted a bright red. "I brought a couple holofilms if you want to watch something, sweetie."

Smiling, feeling quite a bit happier Phaedra accepted a couple of the treats. "Of course not." She said softly as she started to nibble on one of them. Reaching out she took the water, taking a sip completely unaware that it was just another step in along in her journey to bonding with the machines, and never questioning them.

Phaedra, giggled softly, "No, not at all. Here," With great care she actually scooted over on the bed, giving Callisto even more space. After all there was plenty of room on the bed, why hog it all for herself? "Might as well share. That way, you can relax too." Wasn't she being adorably sweet? "Well, I think the holovids you brought have to beat anything that's on the holoscreen right now. It's all news and lame shows that I've seen so far." There had yet to be a hospital with good shows and good tv, so Phaedra for her part was grateful for such options.

Evidently pleased Callisto scooted over happily. Of course, she did give the little redhead some space because anything else would be inappropriate. Nothing was being forced on little Phaedra. Not at all ."Yes, the news is pretty depressing and frustrating and most shows are crap. Atrisian game shows have a certain charm. What do you want to watch?" Having reached into her bag she pulled out a few holofilms.

Suffice to say Phaedra would have quite a selection she could chose from. After all, her choices mattered! "By the way, if you're feeling sore I can give you a massage while we watch, if you want. To help relieve the tension. I am good with my fingers," she said without any hint of irony or lame innuendo. It was all about making Phaedra comfortable amongst her mechanical overlords. Desire did not enter into the question because frankly Callisto was incapable of feeling it.

Phaedra managed a soft smile as Callisto joined her on the bed. "It really is. Guess one can't expect much else from it though." She said with a slight shrug. Her attention drifted to the choice of films that were offered and pointed to one in particular, "How to train your nexu, that sounds fun." Entirely like it's How to Train Your Dragon earth counterpart. "It should be at least worth a laugh."

"Oh you can?" She asked, "That would be nice. My back is so sore and tender from it all I think. It would help, yes, yes I think so."

"Sounds good. I'll put it on for you, sweetie." Callisto's tone was so warm and cheerful that it had to be genuine. So without further ado she removed the disc, tape or whatever people in this Galaxy used as a medium for holomovies and slipped it into the projector. Within moments, the fun movie would be on and Phaedra would learn everything she needed about training a dangerous nexu. One wondered whether this might be the favourite show of a certain Galina Kerrigan-Alcori.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKiYuIsPxYk​

Callisto recalled that according to her psych profile Coryth Elaris had a strange fixation with taming dangerous animals and keeping them as her pets. Did this mean her clone would inherit it? Theoretically it could be useful when it came to harnessing extremely dangerous beasts and using them to exterminate organics, but the Liberator space station was obviously not a zoo!

In any case, she slipped back onto the bed with Phaedra and made herself comfortable. "Lay down on your stomach. I'll make your back feel a lot better." Besides, that way no kiddies would be harmed and so once her back had been freed of her shirt, the little firemane would be able to enjoy the sensation of Callisto's very nimble fingers rubbing and strokingt he soreness out of her body. Apparently giving oddly sensual backrubs was something genocidal death machines had an aptitude for. Her long fingers were strangely gentle when one considered the fact that she could use them to easily tear off a human's arm or crush their throat. Every stroke was precise, every touch made with purpose and with the single-mindedness only a machine could muster. All dedicated to the task of making Phaedra comfortable and relaxed so that she would over time embrace the power of the divine machine.

"Thank you." She said softly as she watched Callisto put the holovid in for them both.

And Callisto was correct, Coryth Elaris had an odd fixation for dangerous animals and so did Phaedra. Phaedra just wasn't quite aware of it yet but eventually she would find out. Very carefully she obeyed Callisto and pulled upon the tie that held her hospital gown together and pulled the back open. "I appreciate it, dear. It's very kind of you." She thought nothing of it as she settled slowly and carefully onto her stomach and pulled her gown open a little more exposing all of her back to the HRD. Her surgical wound on her neck, was covered in a bit of tape and gauze but not a large wound at all.

"Callisto, so you work for Moira, yes? What is your job normally like? Because surely it isn't all about helping people like me, watching holovids and giving massages."

Beautiful Phaedra now got to experience and enjoy the precise, mechanical fingers of an iron droid hand upon her back. The fingers in question were neither cold nor uncomfortable. Their touch would feel like those of a human...just a lot better. Callisto was a super computer and thus could devote the single-mindedness and precision of a machine to massaging and soothing the little firemane's back. Superior processing power and calculating ability enabled her to determine precisely when a soft, gentle touch was needed, when she had to be rougher and where to apply pressure.

Moreover, because Callisto was a machine she could devote herself to the task with a patience many organics lacked. Gradually the soreness and tenseness in Phaedra's shoulders and back would be eased away. "No, I reserve the massages for the pretty special snowflakes I like, sweetie," Callisto joked, not making lame innuendo at all. "I help with security for her, aid in tactical management and field operations. We are devoted to developing new technologies - machines and medical - and bringing them to the masses. Needless to say there are always those who are envious...or believe that change threatens their power." That was sort of accurate! After all, Archangel was dedicated to its mission of bringing entechment and processing to the masses. One day it would abolish death, disease and class disparities...by making everyone the same.

"Mmmm..." The small woman purred softly thoroughly enjoying the sweet, tender touches from Callisto. She could hardly help it as she relaxed further on the bed, seeming to melt across the fabric.

"Oh, I see." The girl suddenly felt special for that simple comment. Such a sweet gesture in her eyes. "Thank you for your kindness." It seemed appropriate to say at that point.

She gave a small nod, as she turned her head to the side, to look at the other firemane. "I see. That makes sense, I suppose. Machines and medical are always useful and needed." If only Phaedra had a small clue what that really meant with Archangel. Dangerous words indeed. "That's to be expected. Not everyone sees what great things are being brought to the galaxy and then there are those who do, and wish to steal it for themselves or worse destroy it to keep their power base over the people. Things that certainly need to change."

Callisto registered that apparently little Phaedra was being receptive to her actions, which was positive. The organic's seduction into the iron embrace of Archangel would have to slowly, step by step, but they were making progress. And so Callisto's hands kept on travelling over the little woman's back and lapping attention upon her in the most loving way. Soon one of her hands had moved up towards Phaedra's neck, for her scanners had identified some rather sore spots there. Soon the machine's soothing touch was being applied there as well in order to help Phaedra relax. "I can massage your feet as well if you like," Callisto offered gently. Suffice to say that Archangel had been watching Coryth for quite a while and thus knew a thing or two about her fetishes and preferences.

No, this does not sound moderately creepy at all. "You are quite right about this world, unfortunately. All those who gain power are afraid to lose it and they staunchly oppose any progress that could erode their power base. Selfish politicians and aristos who profit from their people being kept ignorant and deprived, cults of Force-users who want commoners to look to their magic to salvation instead of having the means to change their lives for the better," Callisto said, with something that sounded like fervour in her words before giving the beautiful firemane a slightly apologetic look. "I sometimes get quite passionate about these things, sweetie," she chuckled a bit. "But I'm very devoted to Archangel. It's not perfect by any means, but we do our part to drive progress and through that freedom."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom