Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Best Moment of Your Life

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Antecedent. A planet of gangsters and killers. A miniature coruscant of a world that never slept. Located deep in Wild Space and one of the planet's the Black Tie Syndicate operated on, it was to host a meeting between Miss Blonde and a couple of nobodies. And while that might of sounded like an insult, it wasn't. Blonde prided herself on having an eye for talent, for potential, and of course for new contacts to call upon during a crisis or otherwise. While Blonde was more well known and more than likely had more assets and ability, it didn't mean they couldn't be useful.

So at the Royal Dragon Club, the two men were invited to come and meet Blonde. Now one might ask why meet at a place like this? Well it was simple. The Royal Dragon Club was the premier fight club on Antecedent, and Miss Blonde did enjoy a good fight. Now she wasn't going to put anyone in danger, but she needed to see the gumption of these two kids. Before you trusted anyone you first had to see how they reacted around violence.

Were they the type of people to run? Look away? Or maybe they enjoyed s good fight. For Blonde she was hoping for the latter. So waiting in the basement of the five story building, Blonde sat in the top of the stands watching a fight go on in the pit bellow. She'd wait for the other two to arrive and join her. They'd been given instructions on where exactly to meet her. Hopefully they would show up and not shy away from a little violence.

[member="Aizen"] [member="Myles Vylumnar"]

Aizen wasn't robed in his usual clothing. He was always trained to blend into the environment, even if it meant blending in with the lowest of low. He had a long poncho draped over him with a couple of tunics underneath. For its free forming fit, it actually registered quite warm to him. He thought he looked more like a mercenary than anything else. His double blasters were holstered low upon his hips while he kept a secret stored away under the poncho.

Aizen was looking for information, and that need sent him to the Royal Dragon Club. He entered, keeping his head low as he passed numerous individuals probably seeking the same thing - anonymity. He began calculating the escape routes upon entry, noticing choke points to avoid. Other than that, it was easy to blend in that way when the majority of the populace was seeking the same thing. It was the other small percent, the infamous ones, that he had to worry about. The ones that had to keep up with their reputations, or the ones trying to expand their brand.

There was a few roars from the gathered crowd. The Royal Dragon Club specialized in gladiatorial entertainment. More than that, it was just a display of brute strength than actual skill. Their actual threat registered low, not even needing a cybernetic scan from Aizen.

He had made contact through numerous fences and off-planet holdings about a possible lead. The meet location was pre-determined. The events that happened at the meet, less than guaranteed.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Myles Vylumnar"]

Myles had arrived not knowing what to expect. Stepping out of his ship, he had decided to leave his blaster rifle behind, carrying only his K-16 Bryar pistol. As he stepped inside, he fluffed his jacket not knowing what to expect. He was nervous and maybe even a bit scared, but he needed money. He saw this as an opportunity to make his way in the galaxy. Myles was young; naive when it came to these sort of things. The only experience he had was as a small-time pirate, but he had left that life behind. He had ambitions to become something greater, in any way possible.

His eyes darted at the people around him in The Royal Dragon Club. He put up a façade of confidence, trying his best to blend in with his surroundings. The roaring crowd made him feel sort of uneasy, but he knew it was already too late to turn back. In his mind, he reassured himself and proceeded onward to meet his new contact.

[member="Aizen"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

The smell of blood and sweat filled the air. That sweet metallic scent that mixed with the musk of moving bodies spread everywhere through the warm basement. The sounds of bones cracking against fists and hitting concrete sounding off to fill the senses in a way intoxication to the inner warrior of everyone. It was all about power. Power to beat your opponent and see them broken beneath you. This wasn't regulation shockboxing, those fancy referee preMadonna fights you saw on coruscant pay per view. This was bareknuckle fist to fist combat that echoed back to the fucking Stone Age.

This was what Miss Blonde liked to surround herself with. The criminal underworld that was constantly filled with violence and bloodshed, a constant that remained true throughout its existence. She wanted her two new contacts to see this, she wanted them to witness all of it. But most importantly she wanted to test them not only through watching, violence be done, but to inflict it.

"I was hoping you'd both come." Blonde said as she looked down towards the pit.

If the two were to look up from where they stood, they'd be able to see Miss Blonde at the top of the stands watching the fight down bellow. Her force imbued gas mask was strapped to her face concealing her identity and on her body she wore a fine black suit and tie. She looked as professional as always, almost standing out in the sea of bare chested bodies that huddled around the pit screaming and cheering into it.

"Was starting to think you weren't going to join me. Please, sit with me." Blonde said with a smile beneath her mask awaiting the two to come up the stands and sit with her.

Down bellow in the pit a fight kept on going as the sound of a man's skull cracking against concrete rang out. There was a loud cheer and soon after a man's limp and bleeding body was hoisted out of the pit from a winch and hook. There was another loud barbarian roar from the victor before two more men entered the pit for another fight.

His source seemed to be enjoying themselves from atop the bleachers. [member="Miss Blonde"] was a little bit more giddy than the others. Obviously, she had absorbed this 'life style' long ago. The poor bastard and the people with her, seemingly belonged together.

Aizen could see the loser of the battle being hoisted out of the arena like a dead sack of meat. Survival of the fittest was essential law in the outskirts of the galaxy. Obviously, he was not fit.

"Admission needed," someone uttered with a wiry smile. He tried to check out the visitors. Maybe shaking people down was what he did. Either way, a quick grasp of his thumb and some cracking that followed quickly changed his demeanor.

Aizen reached his masked source, reveling in the whole atmosphere.

"I did not know to expect guest?" Aizen said, looking at the person next to him. ( [member="Myles Vylumnar"] )

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Myles Vylumnar"] - I have a bad feeling about this, lol

Myles kept a straight face, glancing between [member="Aizen"] and [member="Miss Blonde"] briefly. He kept his mouth shut, assuming it would just be pointless to try and make conversation over the deafening mobs. The young man cleared his throat, hoping he would not be forced to enter the ring. However, part of him knew it was coming. He pushed his fear to the back of his head, knowing he could hold his own. He had just hoped for the best.

Outwardly, the young man would not appear to be fearful at all - in fact, he seemed very calm. Meanwhile, he took in his surroundings, trying his best to become one with it. For now, this was his new environment. He would adapt to it. Myles remained patient, still not saying a word.

Miss Blonde

The man's limp body continued to hang there upside down as blood dripped onto the floor beneath it from the open head wound. A few short moments passed and soon a woman dressed in a scantily clad nurse uniform would reach up with a life sign scanner and run it across the fighter's body. She'd then look up to the stands and shake her head signaling the man was indeed dead and had become one with the force. So now there was a body to take care of, but on a planet like Antecedent, that wasn't much of a problem.

"Hold on one second boys. I recommend having a seat near me, I won't ask again." Blonde said as she stood up.

Everyone in the club would go silent and state up at the crime lord. Despite her short stature standing at about five feet tall, they knew to be quiet since they were all quite aware that she could kill everyone in the room with her brain. But that would be a waste of fighters and money, so she didn't do that. However she would address the body problem.

"He was a good man, a good fighter, and he deserves our respect in death. A moment of silence, please." Blonde said as she lowered her head. And just as fast as that moment came it quickly left as her finger pointed towards a corner where a privacy screen was set up and behind it were the muted images of very hungry looking canine shaped beasts.

"NOW FEED HIM TO THE VORNSKR!!!" Blonde shouted out only to receive back a roar of cheers and shouts.

The man's dead body would then be tracked over to the privacy screen and dropped to the floor. Then the sounds of gambling, shouting, and fighting would drown out the sounds of growls and fangs sinking into dead flesh. Hopefully the two didn't much mind a dead man being eaten by ravenous hounds.

"Don't mind that. I'm glad you both made it. Now let's get down to business shall we?" Blonde asked the two in a very chipper tone for someone who just had a man fed to wolves.

Myles took a seat, watching the the corpse as it was ravenously devoured. All he could do was hope this would not be his own fate. His eyes remained blank, almost lifeless as he scanned the two others. He was still nervous, being quite young in a place like this.

"We shall." He said somewhat quietly.

With that, he awaited for either one of the others to speak. Myles had not much to say for himself. He wanted to be in and out, getting straight down to business.

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Aizen"] ((My bad, not used to it.)

Aizen could hear the vornskr tear apart the corpse, his enhanced hearing made sure of it. He had spent years in Special Forces to notice the sound of crushing bone being ripped apart from its sockets. The corpse shadow wailed around as it was gnawed upon behind the privacy screen. Random bodily fluids spraying the area without prejudice.

One tap, two tap, three tap, four! Aizen took one final look at the feeding and obliged the crime lords request as he sat down with the other two. He noticed the crowd go back to their normal behavior - normal being a relevant term.

"I have need of some intel," Aizen said, as he displayed a holographic image of a person draped in black. "A little while ago I encountered this person ([member="Saint Monica"] ) on the planet of Saleucami. This image isn't much to go by, but she left our chance encounter with the black box to an old Republic Venator destroyer. I do not know who the person is but lucky for me, I accessed some memory from some clankers, and her ship was spotted leaving. I want to know why she took the black box or what she did with it. I hear you have a habit along the underground in black market affairs."

Aizen cracked a smile, looking at [member="Miss Blonde"] and [member="Myles Vylumnar"] . "Also...she wielded a light saber, so she is either Jedi or Sith. Are you the person needed for this job?" He asked looking at Miss Blonde and then shifted to Myles.

[member="Miss Blonde"] - Saint Monica was never actually seen during the arc. She does not want to be brought into this arc either
[member="Myles Vylumnar"]
[member="Saint Monica"] - You may have left, but someone is looking for you, lol

Miss Blonde

With the two of them now sitting besides her, the woman didn't bother to look at either of them. Her mask's visor was tuned down bellow watching two men in a pit fight one another. Fists, elbows, and kicks were being thrown and that same sound of wet flesh being impacted could be heard with the undertone of Vornskr feeding over on the right. But Blonde eventually would turn her eyes over to the images being shown to her by her fellow masked man. He wanted her to find someone for her, someone who she was familiar with through the time Keira Ticon had spent with the Silver Jedi, and from the time she herself had spent in the Republic.

"Yeah I know who she is, that's Karen Roberts. She used to run with the Galactic Republic and Silver Jedi. Now of days I'm not too sure, more than likely shes hanging out with the Galactic Alliance." Blonde said then looked down towards the pit once more.

The sight bellow was violent. One of the opponents had been taken to the ground and was being beaten mercilessly. Fists impacted hard and blood spurted towards the barriers of the pit. It was all very traumatizing for the feint of heart. But Blonde was enjoying herself to say the least.

"She probably took the damn thing to keep any old secrets of the Republic. You want me to have her killed or something?" She asked the man then looked towards him.

Another thought just crossed her mind, there was the younger boy there with them. She had yet to address him, and he was certainly oozing with potential. Not as cut throat as she would of liked them to be, but this would have to suffice. For now.

"You, kid. What is it you want? You want someone dead? You need a job?" Blonde asked the kid in a very serious tone.

[member="Myles Vylumnar"] [member="Aizen"]

The sounds of blood-curdling screams and gut-wrenching agony had clouded the inexperienced young man's thoughts as he had somewhat zoned out. He'd never been in a place like this, surrounded by the kinds of people who would rip his throat out without a second thought.

Myles snapped back to attention as he was addressed. His muscles tensed slightly while he rested his hands on his knees. His expression gave a look of innocence, such as a soldier about to ship out to war for the first time. The eye contact he made with the other two was very brief; He'd shift his eyes back and forth between the other two.

"Uh... W- I- Yeah, a job... Whatever it is, I can get it done." He said with slight confidence.

"As for the... Jedi... Sith... Whatever... If they're in a ship, I'm sure I can take them down." He proclaimed as his attention shifted toward Aizen.

Myles had never thought to go up against a force-wielder, let alone ever having seen one. He thought to himself that regardless of who it was, if they were in a ship, they could be killed. After all, it's not like a Jedi could use their lightsaber from inside a fighter, right? Myles was half-stuck in his own thought throughout the whole ordeal. His gaze often shifted between the merciless bloodshed down below, and what could be his new employers. Myles began to think what the criminal overlord had said to him. What is it you want? Sure, obviously a job. Aside from money and success by almost any means possible, he didn't know. What did he want?

[member="Miss Blonde"] | [member="Aizen"] ((Sorry for the delay, busy couple of days.))

Galactic Alliance? The affiliation just wreaked of complications. It probably would mean wandering in their territory or some neutral planet with heavy Alliance influence. He didn't like it, but that was part of the job.

"I do not need her dead," Aizen replied with a sour look on his face. "I just want to find out what is on that box. Just figure out where she has been or what she plans to do with it."

Aizen listened to what the other person beside him had to say. A pilot? "I guess we are hitching a ride with you then. [member="Myles Vylumnar"] I guess we have an accord?

[member="Miss Blonde"]

"If you say so. Just give me the coordinates and we'll head there." he said. For now, the job seemed simple enough, from what he understood. Fly somewhere, do some detective work, and clean up, right? He wouldn't have to try to kill a Jedi, so he considered that a plus. All he really worried about was payment. He'd do whatever it would take for a shiny credit, so long as it was worth it.

He eagerly, though patiently waited for more details on the job. If being a pilot was what was needed of him, he would do it. He did, after all, consider himself to be the best pilot he knew. Then again, he didn't know many other pilots. Regardless, he was very confident in his aviary skills.

[member="Aizen"] | [member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Miss Blonde loved how everyone thought they were entitled to something. That she was just going to get up and help them with their problems because she had power and the ability to do something. However that wasn't how the world generally operated, not by a long shot. Or at least it wasn't how this one did. Whatever place these people had come from it certainly wasn't the Criminal Underworld, that was for damn sure. Everything down here was grimy, brutal, and very quid por qo. Which meant that if she was going to anything for them, they were going to have to make her care.

"I'm afraid we haven't reached an accord, no." Blonde would then look over to the man and her Gas Mask would exhale a robotic sigh.

"You're in my house, in my world, and so far you've come into my home, I've given you valuable information, and so far you haven't so much thrown a compliment my way. Now I've killed people for way less than that, so let me try to explain this to you." Blonde said in a very serious tone then paused to emphasize what would come next.

"If you want my assistance is tracking down Karen, breaking into a Galactic Alliance territory, and potentially killing people all for a box for an old star destroyer that no longer has any relevance to anything in the galaxy right now, then you better listen well. Either pay me for the information given and then pay me to care about your little problem, entertain me, or I can can just have you beaten and thrown out of my club. I have no doubt that you can take these thugs, but we both know all I need to do is fry your brain with the force or pin you down with it then have you beaten half to death. So now the question you need to ask yourself is how would you like to handle this situation?" Blonde was of course as deadly serious as ever.

She didn't have the time to go play cops and robbers with the GA over something that she gained nothing out of, so the man could either give her something so she could care, or he could piss right off. Either way Blonde had the number of the new kid and he was getting a front row seat to how ruthless his new employer might actual be.

This little weasel, Aizen thought. [member="Miss Blonde"] had a 5 million credit upon her head, and she had the audacity to pull a power trip. This crime lord was every amount of turd he had heard - and she knew it, but she had a point. Political tension were rather...complicated with the bounty. He certainly was not going to place his life up for chance for hers. He also did not want to risk too many First Order accounts to Miss Blonde, even if they were funneled through shell corporations. The pilot [member="Myles Vylumnar"] and her were sticking their necks out for this investigation regarding the Galactic Alliance.

Aizen was an intelligence officer. Interrogation was part of him like breathing. Miss Blonde main function was enjoyment. Enjoyment of power. Money. The thrill of life, and that was something readily present since he entered.

Aizen glanced at the fight pit, and back to her. "You said entertain. You seem entertained with these brawlers. What would it take to 'entertain' you with a fight with me? Numbers and style?" He was ready to unleash and open a can of whoop. "You can make it interesting. Im assuming you want a decent payoff. Ill fight for your information and the payoff should make you keep caring. How about?" You bastard child of a motherless goat, he thought. He didn't know if Miss Blonde had Force telepathy. She had a business opportunity right in front of her.

OOC: Miss Blonde - did I lay it on thick enough, lol?

Meanwhile, Myles sat back in his seat as an argument began to ensue before him. Hopefully, things wouldn't get bloody. That was the preferred outcome. However, if things did go bad, Myles would make sure he'd serve no involvement. He just wanted to get paid and do his job.

"I- I think we should get back to... business." he spoke up. He knew what [member="Aizen"] was picking at, and he didn't want to have to sit through and watch it. Some part of him thought, 'If he goes in and fights just to prove a point, what are they gonna do with me?' Myles didn't want to have to find out.

Naturally, he'd be cautious or even fearful of [member="Miss Blonde"]. She held all the power in the criminal underground. So much power, in fact, that he probably did a job for her and her underbosses without even realizing. If he could snag a job from the top dog herself, surely he'd move up through the ranks of the criminal underground. That's what Myles wanted: Opportunity. He cared less for a stable living and happy family, but more for recognition and wealth. If this was the way to get it, he'd pursue it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom