Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Best Kind

War always continued, even for the veterans that were part of the One Sith Navy. What he didn't like to see however was the One Sith Navy loose in terms of the quality of ships. That was why he had began to diversify the amount of One Sith weapons/ships the One Sith could use. They had veteran Admirals, but they also needed to improve on the amount of ships the Admirals could use.

That was why he was here in Coruscant-the richest planet in the galaxy. This was where one of the main buildings for his project was located, and that was why he was going to be here. It was here that he had approved the design of his first product, and now he was going to approve the design of his first capital ship, something that he felt was an achievement. Even then, it wasn't important, because until he One Sith had the best weapons in the galaxy, he wouldn't rest making anything that would help the one Sith in the battlefield.

"IFF tags corresponding; we are ready to receive you sir." a man stated.

"Thank you." Krayzen replied as he went quickly towards the ground. Let this begin.

Krayzen then moved in a downward vector, ready to land. He pushed auxiliary power to the engines, but made sure that it wasn't too much. After all, he also didn't -unfortunately- have S Foils in his ship,although there was a design in the works to be able to produce a new ship that had that.

The Anzat soon could visually see the anger from his viewport. He continued to descend in a downward manner, before finally reaching land. Krayzen then exited out of his ship, and as usual, he so one of his soldiers.

"Welcome sir to Coruscant."

"Thank you; shall we begin? "

Like always, he remembered his previous times in Coruscant, and every time he was here, he reflected on how the One Sith had changed, and he had improved their technology significantly. Even then, he wasn't even close to getting finished, let alone even establishing a solid foundation.

Krayzen then remembered the times he was in the Zeizon Sha temple, where their technological standards were slightly sub-par to what the galaxy had, however they had reached the peak of what a faction could do in terms of self sufficiency, influenced by their isolationist policy. That was why they had fallen, and they would never return.

The Anzat moved toward a speeder bike, and then grabbed it; he pushed to full throttle, approaching the location he was supposed to go to.

When he got out of his speeder, the Anzat was armed with his regular armament,which included the Sil-50 sonic pistol, one of the best sonic weapons in the galaxy. It more or less guaranteed a shot that would allow him to capture, not kill a lightsaber wielder, something that he knew would probably be useful to One Sith Agents that served the Dark Council.

Krayzen then entered the building, nodding at everyone. Every time he entered it, he could see new equipment that was being used. As his "Iron War" Project gained momentum, Krayzen knew more funding would be acquired, and that was good for the Anzat.

"Sir, welcome back to Coruscant." one of the head scientists stated, having met Krayzen at the building.

"Thank you; shall we proceed?"

Krayzen then walked with the scientists, including a Muun, among others. He then entered the location where the conducted meetings, security measures taking up some of his time before the actual meeting was conducted. Krayzen then went to sit down on a chair, and when he sat down, he listened to one of the head scientists speak, the Anzat ready to hear which of their designs were ready.

"Sir, unlike in other days where we have discussed what design should immediately begin production, this time, our list has only naval devices." he stated.

"Alright; let us begin the representation."

"Sir, are you are aware of per our communications, we have been working on a number of designs specifically to help our navy. That is what I meant; this time-the first time actually, we are focusing this meeting on approving a design for the One Sith navy, and it will quickly go to production, like all of our recent designs my Lord." He then cleared his throught, and now began the presentation.

"My Lord, firstly, we have an ion/mass driver hybrid, similar to the flak canon that was introduced. Our designers have three variants that we can use, and all of this are used for point defense, as we seek to replace some of the conventional point defense laser canons with better designs.

Our second design includes a turbolaser that, like other turbolasers features the same components such as a laser actuator. What is different from the other turbolaser my Lord is that it also features redundant capacitors, and large energization cryatals.

Lastly, my Lord, we have a new frigate, and I believe it is the most important out of the three, but the decision is ultimately up to you." the scientist stated.

Like he usually did, Krayzen moved in, and looked at the designs. He so the 3D holo-projector, and the Anzat could see various components of each design. The frigate however interested him, since it had one of his own designers, the only EWAR weapon that the One Sith had, and one of the few that he had seen(at least to his knowledge). Krayzen knew that the Republic, and the Mandalorians had an EWAR frigate, and if the Sith had one as well, it would help level the playing field. Like he usually did, Krayzen had given a lot of input on this design, as well as the others, but he was always ready to hear the case as to he should pick the frigate.

'Tell me why I should pick the frigate." Krayzen stated.

"Sir, as you know, the Republic, and some of our other enemies outclass us in terms of naval technology by a small margin. We wish to improve our technology be introducing a new ship to the One Sith to help level the playing field a little bit. As you know, this weapon features one of your best designs, the sensor jammer that is recently being mass produced, and we expect it to be seen in future One Sith weapons.

The frigate is tough, having a titanium reinforced Matrix Armor, and G-32 Evasive Plating to be able to maintain its manuverability. We also decided to use the popular Mon Calamari style of shielding, adding redundant shields, something that is seen in some of your starfighters My Lord. It also features a wide array of sensors, etc that can be used. This frigate will also serve as a base line for future station my Lord."

After he had finished speaking, Krayzen thought about it for a brief moment.

After thinking about it for a mere second, he nodded his head in approval. "Excellent work as always. I will talk to my superiors to increase funding for this project, as we clearly are making progress. I also want you produce all three of the designs immediately; the One Sith will fund the projects." Krayzen stated. The Anzat had gotten support from [member="Isamu Baelor"], and he would ask him when they met again to get more support.

"I suppose I should leave. Thank you for meeting me again." Krayzen stated.

The Anzat then stated bye to them, and they replied back. He then quickly left the building, and went to his speeder; after that, he pushed the speeder at full throttle- the fuel tank already fool. It was time to leave Coruscant.

After some time, Krayzen reached the hangar and went to his ship. After entering the ship, the hangar doors opened, and Krayzen moved in an upward vector, approaching Coruscant's orbit. As he approached Coruscant's object, some of his thoughts ranged from his latest designs, to more important things like fleet movements, as well as military movements as a whole.

He approached Coruscant's gravity well, and after he was well outside its orbit, and its gravitational field, he left, imputing coordinates to Anaxes,

A Few Months Later
Krayzen was sitting in his fleet, looking at some experimental Star Destroyers that were lying around; He so Admirals continue to coordinate fleet movements in respond to the growing threat of the Galactic Alliance; even then however, Krayzen knew -at the moment- that nothing bad would happen, at least from what he could sense via usage of the force.

"Move this fleet into this sector, and I want you to concentrate on the construction of that asset there." he stated after a request was made to determine what to do. After he had finished speaking, he remembered that he had to take care of something, and had to do it immediately.

Krayzen had ordered the captain of his ship to prepare his shuttle, and he did quite quickly. Within minutes, a white shuttle made of Titanium Reinforced Matrx Armor was ready to be launched, and Krayzen needed to be ready to leave. The Anzat checked to make sure that he had his armaments, among other necessary items. After he had done that, Krayzen prepared to leave soon.

He moved quickly, and he finally reached the hangar. Krayzen then so his soldiers, and nodded at them, his soldiers replying with a military salute; after that had occurred, Krayzen entered the shuttle via the exit hatch, and ordered the pilot of shuttle to leave the ship.

It was time to meet them again.

The exit hatch opened, Krayzen's ship preparing to jump to hyperspace. The pilot inputted the coordinates to the planet he had to go to, and instantly, Krayzen's shuttle travelled at speeds faster than light. Soon, he arrived at the planet he was supposed to be in, and prepared himself to leave.

He then had his shuttle land, the Anzat powerhouse ordering the pilot to cooperate with the air traffic control; his transponders were sent to the main fleet, as well as its IFF tags. After the shuttle landed, Krayzen left the exit hatch.

"Thank you for the ride." the Anzat stated, nodding in approval.

"Your welcome sir."

Krayzen then went further inside the hangar, and so a speeder. After seeing the speeder, the Anzati powerhouse used it to travel to his location, going at speeds of 300 km/h. After putting more power to the throttle, Krayzen arrived at the location of the building fairly quickly. When he got out of his speeder, he nodded at his soldiers who protected the building, and then entered it.

It was good to be back.

After he entered the building, the Anzat went to the room in which they had conducted meetings. He then so the head-scientists there. Krahyzen then nodded at them, and began to speak.

"I have been looking at ways to improve the design. Firstly speaking, make the Outer Hull only made of Matrix Armor, and remove the Titanium from it. I also want a socketguard to be added in, as well as the AR-0B damage reduction armor component in order to protect the hull. Add in a cooling system for the generators." Krayzen stated, and then he continued to speak, adding in things about the shields of the ship, etc.

When he finished speaking, he waited for them to speak.

Krayzen could see them discuss among themselves about what he had stated. The Lieutenant General of the One Sith Army then waited for a response, visually demonstrating that he didn't have any patience today, as he had more important things to do.

"My Lord, we fully support your modifications of to the design. We believe that they will help the ship go with other, more popular designs my Lord. " the head scientist stated.

Krayzen then nodded at them, and replied by stating "I suppose this meeting is over then; good day gentleman, and continue to do the fine work you do here."

After that, he left the room.

Krayzen then left the building, but he first met the commander. "Intelligence reports continue to confirm what I report- that our scientists are not traitors, and are not giving information to enemy hands; nevertheless, I want you to continue monitoring them immediately. Concentrate focus on the head scientists, but also look deeper into their surbodinate. I will have my superiors continue to fund more credits into your operation." Krayzen stated, making sure that no one was close enough to here.

After finishing speaking, Krayzen then got to his speeder, and left, going at extremely high speeds.It was time to leave the planet.

The Anzat went to his shuttle, and ordered the pilot to begin prepping the engines. Soon, he could see the ion engines begin to activate, and the hangar doors of the engine open. The shuttle got out of the hangar, moving at an upward vector. Soon, he arrived at the planet's gravity well, and after that, he was well outside the gravitational reach of the planet.

"My Lord; preparing to jump to hyperspace in 3..2...1..."

After he jumped to hyperspace, Krayzen had the pilotm ove in a downward vector, going toward the hangar of the planet. The Anzati powerhouse then got out of the ship via the exit hatch, and left. Krayzen then went to a speeder, and after getting to the speeder, he pushed to full throttle, going to his home.

When he arrived at his house, he prepared to communicate to the head scientist via encrypted comms.

"One more thing; I want the first ships to go to Admiral [member="Cyrus Tregessar"]." Krayzen stated. It was his reward to the Admiral for him helping the loyalist faction, as well as still being a member of the One Sith's Admirality even after the One Sith ships were being outclassed by other factions. Even then, this ship was the latest in Krayzen's plan to update the One Sith fleet, and it was a plan that was going to succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom