Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Best Ideas Need the Best Laid Plans

EmKay

Rhoujen sat behind his new desk at Hypori, scrolling through data at his new desk terminal. The terminal was new, the desk... not so much. He'd been given a bit of a stipend by the Confederacy and Haor-Chall to get Sudoka off the ground, but even that only went so far when he calculated costs to get some projects going. Hopefully he'd be able to sign a deal today, and that's why he was here at his desk, scrolling madly through a terminal. He was seeking out someone to get a contract with in order to get started and start generating an income. He knew there were two obvious answers, so he decided to tap out a line and sent the same message to both [member="Marek Starchaser"] and [member="Salem Norongachi"].

To: Marek Starchaser; Salem Norongachi
Sudoka Industries Contract

Dear Sir,

I hope this message finds you well, and wish to approach you on the matter regarding my recently founded company, Sudoka Industries. I appreciate your support thus far in my endeavours, and would like to extend you both an invitation to come to a mutually beneficial contract with which we may both benefit. I need a source of company income and profit, and I am sure that we few here can assist you in quite a few things, however mundane they may seem.

Please contact me with your interest or disinterest as soon as possible, so we may quickly and efficiently come to an understanding and begin business cooperation.

Respectfully,
Atretes Rhoujen, C.E.O. of Sudoka Industries

With that, he read it over once, and sent it off. Hopefully this would pan out, otherwise he'd need to look into alternate venues for business, and that could prove tricky and treacherous for a business rooted in Confederate space. Rhoujen reclined in his almost rickety chair and clicked open his A21U. He worked on some personal documentation on the device, and routed it to his terminal so he could work from both at the same time, in relative unity, while he waited.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
He didn’t forget about the new company, Sudoka, per se, but Marek was a busy man. He had a lot of things going on, company wise, and just… life wise. So, when the message came in, Marek pulled it up and almost had to look up the company, and then realized the CEO, [member="Atretes Rhoujen"]. Yeah, he knew him.

Why he was being so formal for this request was way beyond Marek. The pair were at least on a first name basis, he figured. But, well, he’d let Square Knight be Square. He ran his hand through his hair.

Smirking to himself. Marek started to make a reply, purposely relaxed.

Rhou-

Why doncha come to the restaurant across the street from TU HQ? Invite Sally.

-M.

See? That was how a message was written between people you knew. Right, dinner. Where was the Techno Union credit account card? That would cover it, and drinks, right?

Hell, he was the Foreman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom