Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Best Banner Contest!

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!

The Fel Imperium is currently in need of a new shinny banner and those aren't exactly my strong suit. So, what better way to fulfill my greed than to exploit your competitive spirit! I would like to see who has the best banner making skills on the board and whoever wins will get a GIF signature on the house! Now, why would you like a GIF sig from me you might ask? Well I play Krag and I like to think I have gotten pretty amazing at making GIF signatures!

The signature will show off how you won above everyone else and how you helped a poor old man get his greedy way! So come one, come all! It is time for.....

SWRP'S BEST BANNER ARTIST 2014!!!

I know, I'm god. I know I shouldn't have. @[member="Ronin Fel"]

4zy2aRK.png

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Zalderic Drayke"] @[member="Tobasu"]

Thank you for your entries...well maybe no Tabasu's but Zalderic for sure. However, I have tried my hand at making the banner and i think I will proclaim myself the winner cause #TyrannyReigns (That's right, stealing staff's line).
167-banner-1392082925.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom