Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest THE BEST ALIEN CHARACTER CONTEST: THE RESULTS!

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
KGvs804.png

After a week of voting, several misunderstandings, and two or three threats at my life in the bribes, I now present the winner of the best alien character on Chaos!

SAY CONGRATS TO Domina Prime Domina Prime WITH 5 VOTES!

Now, the runners up!
Tied for second place, we have a four way tie! Two votes each!

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla Ko Vuto Ko Vuto and Shai Maji Shai Maji

And a special thanks to all the others who got votes!

Zenva Vrotoa Zenva Vrotoa Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar Ryana mina Ryana mina Rayne Lo'to Rayne Lo'to Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Garza Garza Felix Faraday Felix Faraday Gweneth Zarari Gweneth Zarari Judd Judd Kel Se'Taav Kel Se'Taav Børre Drage Børre Drage Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus Khallesh Khallesh

Domina, please collect your prom dress and tiara at the starport on Coruscant and proceed to the jedi temple for your presentation as the most popular alien in the galaxy.

As for you corrupt, morally bankrupt hooligans, the best bribes:
  • Youz da best player on chaos. Take ma underworld credits
  • I have a half eaten bag of hot cheetos.
  • I'll let you win our next fight
  • I'll give you a Big Mac.
To the man who offered me a pazookie. I don't know what that is and it sounds like it would get me banned on chaos. You are denied.
To the two people who offered Jonyna a boyfriend/husband, her number is written on a note under your seat, hit her up at your own leisure.
To the several people who offered me catnip. That's speciesist, and you should be ashamed. Also, the coordinates to the drop point have been sent to your datapads.
To the person who complimented my rear end, thank you. I try. Sir Mix-a-lot inspired me long ago.
To Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania who threatened me with a tea party, gimme dem deets and I'll be there. I need some relaxation.
And to the PGCOB agent who threatened me with government violence...

YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE FED!

This broadcast as been terminated by the user.

KGvs804.png

After a week of voting, several misunderstandings, and two or three threats at my life in the bribes, I now present the winner of the best alien character on Chaos!

SAY CONGRATS TO Domina Prime Domina Prime WITH 5 VOTES!

Domina, please collect your prom dress and tiara at the starport on Coruscant and proceed to the jedi temple for your presentation as the most popular alien in the galaxy.

X3M83uW.png

This sure was an event of all time. I am honestly kinda shocked Rayne is actually here cause I only recently started genuinely writing her seriously. Uh, I guess for the one voter out there, you get 1 scared Chibi Rayne png.
rayne_chibi_2.png

Anyways, back to the cosmic sludge I go. The primordial ooze calls me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom