Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character The Bedlam

Still I sing bonny boys
#C99A47
For to see Mad Tom of Bedlam,
Ten thousand miles I've traveled.
nX8HLXm.png

BASICS.
NAME: Castur Dugal
ALIAS:

The Bedlam
Hollyhock
SPECIES: Humanoid Sorrusian
SEX: Presumed Male
PRONOUNS: He/They/It
BODY FRAME: Lanky
HAIR: Unknown
SKIN: Presumably
EYES: At least two
FORCE SENSITIVE: Confirmed
LANGUAGES:

Galactic Basic Standard
High Sigh
Epicant
Huttese
NOTABLE FEATURES:
Glittering personality
Ostentatious garb
Expressive movement

The only me is me.
Are you sure the only you is you?
hXJ0R9M.png

TRAITS.
Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile: Be it as an accomplice of tragedy or a bearer of complication, very seldom does this entity lose its cheerful disposition.
Uncanny Valley: Lanky yet lithe, director of attention yet thriving in anonymity, Bedlam seems to have cultivated almost an aura of enigma. How it presents itself is often very much at odds, keeping uncertainty as its best defense while it entices doubt among both enemies and allies alike. "What an interesting choice," the sing-song voice would whisper a knowing smile practically heard over an otherwise blank mask. "Well isn't this curious," a dreadful drawl would sigh over an otherwise minute detail. Or is it really minute? The jarring jester calls everything into question.
The Fool or the Fool who Follows?: With dubious loyalties and even more dubious motivations, the jester plays the roles of glittering entertainer and humble master of ceremonies with delight. Whether or not he's truly someone's puppet or simply playing the part is anyone's guess.
Now You See Me: Adorned in colors bold and bells bright, the fool is adept at drawing a crowd, be it to their delight or ire.
Now You Don't: A competent illusionist and avid practitioner of falsities, subterfuge is perhaps the greatest trick in the book for this jack of trades. As such, it's only fitting this sewer of uncertainty maintains a well-practiced skill in projections and phantasms.

Sometimes I feel like I'm living in a circus.
Sometimes, I'm in control.

ASSOCIATES.
tbd

ASSETS.
tbd
8KhsLvy.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom