Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ad The Bastion of Hope | House Fel

Commonly refered to as the Fel Imperium, the Empire in Exile or simply the Second Fel Empire, House Fel is what remains of the once great Fel Empire, reduced to atoms after thier untimely fall during the emergence of the Sith Empire and the collopase of Ossertions Social order.

Established in 859 ABY by Allegiant General Savik Fel, direct descendant of Jania Solo Fel and Jagged Fel, and Master of the Imperial Knight's, House Fel is comprised of the most powerful members of the Fel Dynasty, located on the fortress world of O'reel in the Unknown Regions. From there, in thier isolated kingdom, the Last Hopes of the True Empire, gather thier forces, train and prepare to retake Bastion and solidify thier power once again.

--- Standard Information ---
Head of State - Archlord of the Empire
Head of Government - High Lord of the Royal Court
Supreme Commander - Allegiant General or Grand Marshal of the Imperial Military
Head of Legislw Affairs (Defacto Head of State) - High Moff of the Grand Assembly of Moffs
Head of Judicial Affairs - Supreme Justice of the Imperial Court
Government Types - Stratocracy, Monarchy, Confederation (Defacto)
Capital - O'reel
Currency - Galactic Standard Credit

--- Commonly Asked Questions and More Information ---

What if my charecther isn't a Fel?

Well, there are very few Fel's left in the galaxy so most of our hierarchy won't be Fels (Includes Moffs, Judical Deperatmemt, Legislative Department, etc)

How does all this work?

Honestly, I don't know yet. At the moment however, Major Faction statys is no where in our future.

Other Questions? ASK ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom