Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Basics Of Combat

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Train hand to hand combat
Tag: Julien Lucero Julien Lucero

div1.png

In the early hours of the morning, Silas was walking through the quiet halls of the temple. There were still some Jedi out for a spot of early training just like he usually did, but this time he had the role of teaching someone else. He remembered a long time ago during the days of Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble when he practiced hand to hand combat with him. Coincidentally, the same thing he taught him was going to be shown to the next generation this very day. However, it wasn't going to be the exact same. Julien was a beginner, so he'd have to start off with the basics.

Entering the large training area, he casually walked onto the mats and began stretching off his body. It appeared the young padawan had yet to arrive, which was expected from a newcomer. Soon enough though he'd learn of the importance of getting up early in order to develop himself into the warrior he wanted to be, Valery Noble Valery Noble made sure to do that from the very start. Julien had every chance to become a great Jedi, hopefully even better than Silas will ever be.

He just needed to believe in himself first.

With: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Julien walked.

Even though he still felt like an outsider, he was coming to terms with it. He hadn't had the same introduction to the Jedi as most of his peers but he was starting to realise that didn't change anything. He had all the same abilities they had. The hazing that he had recieved from them was starting to ease off as they realised that he was starting to care less and less.

The young boy still thought of home, the gas mining facility above Bespin. He still replayed the day Valery Noble Valery Noble found him over and over again. He would never stop reliving that incident, but he was starting to learn how to deal with it. It was taking time but he was finding that his entire personality was now more than just "oh no my parents are dead".

He'd been a member of the Order for some time, attending his lessons and learning more about his abilities in the Force. He was becoming more confident in his understanding of what the Force was. It was still a magic power, but it was at least a magic power that made a little bit of sense to him. He was finding that he was starting to feel things he'd never felt before, sense things around him.

There had even been a friend.

Silas Westgard, a man that Julien had met in his first week in the Order. They'd conducted a raid on a dam together when Julien didn't have a clue what he was doing. Silas had kept him alive They had then attended a social event together. A friendship was blossoming between the duo that Julien hadn't expected but that he was glad of. At least someone in the temple seemed to like him.

The Jedi Knight was his destination now.

Julien had been summoned by Silas for some one on one training. Julien had accepted the invitation without even thinking, it got him out of the other lessons that would be going on and would allow him access to some bespoke training that would suit him. He wasn't overkeen on group learning, and he was finding a lot of the general courses offered in the Temple were just that.

After a quick pause to adjust himself, the young Jedi Padawan stepped through the door and into the training room. He took a bow in the direction of the more senior Jedi Knight. He'd been taught that it was respectful to bow towards those of a higher rank in the Order and he was certain he wanted to be respectful.

"Master Westgard. It's been a while. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

qC8JFYe.png

Objective: Train hand to hand combat
Tag: Julien Lucero Julien Lucero

div1.png
"Master Westgard. It's been a while. To what do I owe the pleasure?"
Silas watched as the boy walked in on time, bowing himself to the older knight who casually put his arms folded. Smiling slightly, one of his hands went up "Please, I respect the courtesy but I'm no master just yet. I'm just a simple knight serving the force right now" Silas said more calmly before putting both hands behind his back "I'm happy you have arrived on time. A Jedi who is late will never be able to reach their full potential"

In ways that was true. The lost time will eventually add up, and soon that will make you fall behind the rest of your fellow companions

"Anyhow, Julian by that question I presume you're wondering why you're here?" Silas explained, his body turning to walk over to a punching bag that was currently on the floor "I presume other Jedi have begun to teach you how to use your saber by now, but I doubt they've introduced you to a safety yet just yet" at the same time he picked up the punching back and hooked it up from one of the many hanging steel chains from the roof. Giving it a brief push and letting it swing, he looked back to the boy and motioned to the bag.

"It's about time we taught you how to defend yourself through other means. Trust me, it will certainly come in handy if you are unfortunate enough to lose your saber"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom