Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Banking Federation

Jed Kerkov

Family? Who needs family when you got credits!
thebankingfederation_by_hardenedtrooper-d8w2cqw.jpg

The Banking Federation,
the bank you should invest in.
We provide excellent security at both of our locations on
Antar 4 and Obroa-Skai. If you are on the run and need to stash your cash, well why don't you stash it in our accounts? We provide the utmost in client privacy making sure to keep your enemies outta here! Our banks are safely protected by our high tech security systems, so worry no more! So next time your in town why don't you put your overly ridiculous pile of

BigPileOfCredits-SWGTCGGH.jpg

In our Vaults?

Assets:
Headquarters on Antar IV
Bank on Obroa-Skai
Gladius-Class Freighter
Luxury 5000 Yacht
Banking Federation Security Unit

Interest Rate:
Current 0.62% Non-Member Rate*

Plastifex Member INT x1.5

Plastoid Member INT x2

Callacord Member INT x3

Obsidian Member INT x4

Durasteel Member INT x5

Warning Interest Rate is open to change*

Memberships:
Price**:Name:Benefits***
2,000:plastiflex:Membership discount, Security Level 1 Account
20,000:plastoid:Company Share Holder, Security Level 2 Account
100,000:Callacord: Company Share Holder, Security Level 3 Account, Access to Antar IV vaults
500,000:Obsidian:Chair on Board of Directors, Company Share Holder, Security Level 3 Account, Access to Antar IV vaults
1,000,000:Durasteel:Chair on Board of Directors, Company Share Holder, Security Level 4 Vault, Access to Antar IV vaults
**Prices in Galactic Credits
***If you buy any level of Membership you also receive lower level benefits. Benefits are open to change

Job Openings:
Head of Banking Administration
Antar IV Bank Manager
Obroa-skai Bank Manager
Senior Executive of Electronic Banking Systems
Chief of Security

Accounts:
Business accounts
​Galactic Intelligence Services
Kotass Industries
Personal Accounts
Lady Kay

*This Advertisement was paid and sponsored by Jed Kerkov and the Banking Federation*

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
:::::::::::::::::::::An Heavily Encrypted transmission::::::::::::
Organics I wold love the information on just how secure your systems are and how your accounts work. I am interested in possibly using you for my banking needs.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Routed through an almost impossible amount of proxies. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[member="Jed Kerkov"]

Jed Kerkov

[member="Serenity"]

The security systems are just being updated, including a new unit being created. The accounts are very secure, so you can trust in our banks.

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

The non-member interest rate is 0.62% including some non-member fees

Here are the memberships:

2,000 Plastifex Member INT x1.5

4,000 Plastoid Member INT x2 Holder

8,000 Callacord Member INT x3 Partner

16,000 Obsidian Member INT x4 Board of Director Spot

32,000 Durasteel Member INT x5

Jed Kerkov

[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

By 'how much' what do you mean? And I will set up the 500 Million credits in the Kotass industry name correct?

[member="Serenity"]

It will be done.

Jed Kerkov

As I am returning to the site, I am going to bump this. Those of you who wish to open bank accounts to keep your money out of unwanted hands, come on down and get yourself an account here at the Banking Federation.

Jed Kerkov

[member="Charzon Loulan"] We can surely handle Faction accounts, we are completely non faction oriented so we can accept any account, from whoever. If you feel as if we are unable to handle accounts, it's because we don't have any so far. Most people prefer to make accounts through their business.

Jed Kerkov

[member="Warren Century"] Could we do a quick private 10 post RP? Or do you just want to settle with this? Or maybe do the RP transaction later, and settle now?

Jed Kerkov

[member="Warren Century"] Totally fine with me, that's why I have the yacht. Warning though, my guy is a pompous rich nerf herder. Also should I make the RP or you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom