Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ballad of Lady Luck

"Don' need nothin'!" she snapped, clumsily rising to her feet, "I fight drunker than this."
She didn't think 'drunker' was a word, but she couldn't really remember. It was unimportant anyway. She also didn't appreciate the reminder than she was now someones property. Well, paid property, but still property.
"Anyway, it's right over there," she pointed and stumbled ahead to the rusty mess of a ship in the distance, "home sweet home."

Keter

The Renegade
Keter eyed the craft warily as he followed her. "How...lovely. So...may I now know your name?" he asked as they reached the craft, folding his arms and leaning against the hull.

"Zandra," she answered with a sigh, "Zandra Fenni. And this-" she patted the hull of her ship, "this is Zax The Beautiful."
She smirked bitterly as she introduced her ship. It didn't use to have a name, until one of her squad mates died right after joking that he would be the first one dead and that he would be remembered as 'Zax, the beautiful'. She'd been right. That was why she felt so bad, because she was right. It was then that she decided that it was time to name her ship. She honored him by naming her baby after him. The only baby she ever planned on having.
"She comes with me," she informed him stubbornly, rubbing the hull, "just a heads up."
She headed up the ramp, but stopped.
"Oh, yeah! Your name. I didn't even ask..."

Keter

The Renegade
Keter nodded. "A pleasure to meet you Zandra Fenni," he said, turning to look at the ship. "And it is beautiful alright...ever thought of getting her some new toys too?" he asked, curious. He wasn't a shipwright, but he did have an interest in such craft ever since childhood. They were a symbol of freedom after all. "And no problem. As long as you can fly her straight come morning," he teased with a smirk before bowing.

"Ah, I am Keter Mason."

Get her some new toys... Not a bad idea if she ever made enough extra to do that.
"Good ta meetcha Keter Mason. And don't worry about me. I can fly just fine," she yawned, "You sure you don't wanna come in? My bed is warm."

Keter

The Renegade
Keter laughed. "I'll come in, tuck you in and make sure you don't try to fly in your state. I have my own ship to look after you know," he said, beckoning at the ship's landing ramp.

"Suit yerself," she shrugged walking into the messy interior, "OH!"
She stopped and called behind her.
"Don't ya dare tell anyone I lost. Ever! Got it? Girls gatta keep her reputation!"

Keter

The Renegade
Keter shook his head as he followed her into the ship, looking about at the mess inside. The woman truly did live on this vessel...and very untidily too. "Understood," he responded, trying to locate the cockpit. "So you live alone here?"

"Sure do," she answered, sitting down to remove her boots, "Well, mostly. sometimes I bring friends home, but mostly alone."
She yawned, kicking her boots aside. With one hand, she struggled with the clasp in the back of her top to take it off.
"And you?" she asked casually as if she weren't trying to strip right in front of him, "You live with just your wife, eh?"

Keter

The Renegade
Keter noted what she was doing and turned his back on her, to give her some privacy. "I see. And you never...regret traveling mostly alone?" he asked politely, to make conversation in between his digging for answers. "And no. Her children and my retinue. My family. I used to travel alone too...though my days of being a wanderer are behind me."

Finally, she managed to slip her top off, then her shorts. He was looking away like a proper gentleman, not that she really cared if he peeked at her or not. Probably thinking about that wife of his. Honestly, so stupid. Why did people bother getting married anyway? Silly tradition. Just held people back from having fun, like this guy.
"Sounds boring," she shrugged, "I mean, I'm sure that's fine for some people, but I like my freedom. nobody holding me down, ya know? I can go where I want, when i want."

Now she was standing there in nothing but her under garments and white thigh-high stockings, snagged and full of holes in places. One more test to see if she couldn't seduce him. She walked up behind him, tapping him on his shoulder.

Keter

The Renegade
"I understand, but...I meant as in friends, companions to keep an eye on you and bail you out of trouble if necessary. Someone to talk to on long voyages," Keter said with a faint shrug. "I suppose after growing up alone I can't imagine anyone wanting to be that isolated....still, to each their own I suppose. I trust you working alongside others will not be a problem?" he asked, feeling her tap him on the shoulder. He glanced at her, taking in her state of undress without a flinch. "Yes?"

Hm. Nothing? He really was dedicated to hisife, wasn't he? Sure, she'd had some men claim to be faithful to their spouses too, but once she got some alcohol in them, they usually forgot their vows pretty quick.
"Friends? Eh... I have some, but like I said. I don't like being held down- well... sometimes I like being held down, if you know what I mean," she winked, reaching up behind her to unclip her bra too, "But yeah yeah, I can do the job ya want."

Keter

The Renegade
He ginned. "Good girl," he responded. "Zelkot Industries will be glad to have you. And you'll get your chance to meet lots of new people. Who knows, some of them amy catch your fancy," he shrugged, his mind already thinking of the training regimes the woman could run for the security forces. Of course he still had to introduce her to Aldo and convince him having her as a part of their group would be beneficial...

Wait, did he just rope her into a legitimate job with a legitimate employer? She winced, hand falling away from the back of her bra, losing the will to even try to seduce him.
"Ugh... Yeah, yeah. Get out. I need my beauty sleep..."

Keter

The Renegade
"Of course. Sleep well. I'll return in the morning." The blond turned around and bowed before heading out of the ship, making sure to take a detour to the docking clamps, installing a password to stop the woman flying off. He knew her type. She'd need some help to reach her full potential. And until then, she would try to run off. It was her nature. But she was part of his story now...or was he a part of hers? In either case, things would be different.

And of course, she did try to run away. Or at least, she thought about it. but Zandra had her pride as an Echani to consider here. She always repaid her debts. Always.
And she owed this guy something.
So, after her first attempt to fly off failed thanks to some clever maneuvering by her new 'friend' here, she gave up and fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom