Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Awoken Faction Graphics

Yeah so, The Awoken faction has been around for about a week or two now and while we have some pretty nice art/symbols for it we are still lacking in other things. Let it be known, i am no artist. I have a Chromebook and these things have like...no art programs so i can't just throw up Photoshop and make some epic stuff lol.

So i was wondering if anyone could help me out? Our faction needs a Banner as well as some Rank Titles for members to put into their Sig. Perhaps a Faction button that i see many having. The Awoken colors are purple and gold with traces of white/black.

Anyone think they can help us out? The Witchmasters have some epic graphics and they made me super jelly lol. The Awoken needs some goodies as well haha.

Thanks in advance. Cheers ^^

Nyxie

【夢狐】
As soon as I'm done doing Ayra's thing, I'll give some stuff a crack. Just don't ask me to make tags. I still haven't been able to figure out how to work out the font, and the PSD doesn't really feel like conveying that info in GIMP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom