Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Atrisian Royal Army

Ladies and Gentlebeings, soldiers around the galaxy! I need you, I require you and all of your blasters. I need a fighting force, a fighting force to fight for Darth Novus and his apprentices... his slaves. Each and every single person will be kitted out with the best armor I can find and each and every single person who jumps onto the band will be given some decent blasters and rifles if I can get my hands on them.

Each and every one of you will be given a squadron of NPC's to lead and some small troop transports to fly around space. You get all this, and sick pay, for giving yourself over to Darth Novus and [member="Txon Taronyu"] when they require your services. You get a room and food in the palace of Atrisia for fighting along side Novus and Txon as they fight side by side with the One Sith forces in dominions and invasions... and also when Novus leads his young apprentice on some silly crusade against someone he doesn't like.

So most of the galaxy.

You have the chance to earn a great pension on Atrisia as well as a small mansion if any become available. All we need is for you to don armor and weapons every so often and fight alongside the two men who will probably laugh as you die.

So what are you waiting for?!

Who's with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom