Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ashen Tournament

The Warcry is a arena in a newly created City on Malachor V. And to celebrate this new city I have decided to host a little Tournament to bring some live into my creation.

The Modes:

-Free for All: Four combatants, one arena, fragile alliances. So this mode is centered around four individual fighters pitted against each other without any teams, in a constantly changing arena. The idea behind this is to create a dynamic fight in which alliances rise and fall every turn, as everyone has to stay alive against the others and a arena that is equally as hostile as the your opponents. The arena will be "played" by me, and will constantly throw new things at you, including beasts, fire, etc. On one side, but also cover, new weapons/grenades etc on the other. Winner is the last one standing obviously. There can be only one winner, so even if you forge a alliance during the fight you will have to fight it out in the end.

-Two vs. One: Two "teams" against each other. While one will have the advantage in numbers, the one that has to fight alone will either be higher in rank and skill, or will be granted an advantage, either arena based, or in some other way. Again the arena will be in flux, forcing the combatants to adapt to new situations every once in a while. The idea behind this is to encourage tactical fighting, to balance out the advantage of the other team.

The Rules:

To make sure that the fight will be balanced I have created a very, very simple system: Every fighter will be given a rating from 1-5, in which 1 means "I know how to fire a blaster", and 5 means "I am literally a one man army." I would like everyone that wants to be part of this to rate their characters themselves, but that rating isn't final. I just think that everyone knows their character better than anyone else. If I feel that a rating is to high or low, I will make sure to change it to keep it balanced.

Fights go on until either everyone has given up (or is dead if someone allows that OOC), or the judges decide that there is a clear winner. No deadline or anything, I have seen to many good Tournaments die because people had OOC trouble. That is also the main reason why there wont be rounds, but singular fights.

People Godmodding, or purposely creating drama will kicked out after one warning, so please keep this fair and friendly.

If you want to be part of this, just drop me a tag here.

The Judges:

Right now there is just me, but I hope that if enough interested, there will be a few others that will help me out. If you want to be a judge, just drop me a tag and state so, and I will look into it.

The Prices:

Besides a horrendous amount of credits, the winners will be awarded with two small alchemical items, and the right of free residence in any of the free cities of Malachor V.

The Sponsors:

Want to advertise you company or faction? Send your own personal champion in the arena! Or decided to sponsor a newcomer. Sponsors have the right to send in additonal items to their champion once per fight (Means that the Combatant tags his/her sponsor. Sponsor has to wait until one whole post chain before making the post.) People without a sponsor can call for the same from the arena, but the items will be less personal and special than from an actual sponsor.

The Combatants:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom