Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Art of the Saber (Group Lightsaber Training)

No lightsaber? Was this boy mad? Either that, or he was more skilled than Minna had first assumed. Never make assumptions. It was part of her Jedi training, and it proved to be valuable point, never again would she let it happen. Without wasting anymore time, Minna ran towards Hakora, bringing her right lightsaber dragging across the floor to create sparks that flew upwards as she leaped above them, then brought her left lightsaber down, aiming to shallowly cut the shoulder he had facing forward. If her move was successful, or atleast her movement was un-interrupted; she would use the force to bring another leap to the right of Hakora, trying to keep some distance after the attack.

[member="Hakora Shin"]

Hakora breathed in deeply as she began to move he pivoted his feet to rotate his back to come to facing her making his shoulder dodge her blade. With his other hand he sent a chop to the back of her neck that would knock her out. A burning sensation was felt on his shoulder as he realized he forgot to take her height into consideration and indeed got hurt by a shallow strike to his bicep.

(I am sorry for my delays and short responses. It is just an insanity busy week.)

Minna threw herself into a roll, keeping some distance as she smiled, obviously pleased that she had laid a hit on her opponent. Her internal celebration didn't last long as she spun both lightsabers rapidly, launching herself forward in what seemed to be a random flurry of strikes. However, she knew that if she attacked randomly it would possiblt kill Hakora, since he had no saber to block with, so at the last moment she brought them both together and sliced towards his right thigh, attempting to hinder his movement if successful.

[member="Hakora Shin"]
[member="Veino Garn"]

Hakora did not let the pain of his shoulder hinder him any as he had been dealt worse pains then here. As she came at him with what he assumed was suppose to be random, he saw the pattern. It took a very advanced or very new fighter to create random attacks and she was neither. He used open palm strikes at her lightsaber hilt to block and then predicted her next move with would be a double slash to a limb to immobilize him and lucky enough she sent a strike to his leg. He merely did a back flip over her blades an dropped into a sweep kick in an attempt to drop her. If successful he would rotate to on top and place an open fist to her neck to signal a checkmate as he could kill her if he dropped her.

Her blades swung uselessly underneath the boy as he flipped backwards. He was very acrobatic, Minna saw, and that would make him a good Ataru fighter. However, as she was about to bring her lightsabers back around, she was dropped harshly by a sweeping kick, sending her onto her back and causing her to lose her grip on her left lightsaber. Hakora started rotating, yet Minna wouldn't allow him to so easily dominate her, and so she sent a force push straight into him attempting to push him away from her and let her stand up again, with only one lightsaber this time.

[member="Hakora Shin"]
[member="Veino Garn"]

Hakora was sent into the air and was impressed with this spar, but it was time to end it or they would fight forever. He continued to flip from the force push, but began to channel the force and drew his light saber to him from the tree. With quick precision he put them back together, but turned them off. Then like a flash of light he stopped his spin and threw his lightsaber at her and quickly engulfed the lightsaber with a strong force push. He was basically using a lightsaber throw inside a force push that if connected would kill her, but with it off it would knock her back, but would count as a kill move. Hakora then slammed into a tree as he forgot to control his landing and fell to the ground on his knees. He breathed heavily hoping the fight was over. Hakora was skilled in fighting, but he had only trained under his master and his master was old so Hakora's endurance wasn't that high because his master's wasn't that high.

[member="Minna"]
@Vieno Garn

The lightsaber hit her fast, so fast she had little time to react. She felt herself fly backwards a good few metres, before finally hitting the ground and rolling. Once she had stopped rolling, she pulled herself up and realised her other lightsaber lay metres away from her. For a moment she though about using the force to bring it back and continue the fight, but she realised that if the lightsaber was on, she would be dead. A smile formed on her face; Hakora really was smart. "A good spar, that was. Learned alot, I hope you have."

As Minna bowed to her opponent, she used the force to bring back her lightsabers, holstering them both on her waist, then she brought back her grey robes, putting them back on. "Underestimated you, I did."

[member="Hakora Shin"]
[member="Veino Garn"]

Veino nodded and stepped forward, "Well done, both of you. It was a close duel. Now, for the most important part. What did each of you learn from this? [member="Minna"], do you think you learned to not underestimate opponents? Treat every one of them like they could defeat you easily. What about you, [member="Hakora Shin"]?"

Hakora stayed in his knees for a while catching his breath and then reached out with the force to draw in his lightsaber and holster it as he came to his knees. "I learned that even though I am blessed with being good with the force and combat, my stamina needs improvement. This took a lot out of me."

"Never underestimate." Minna nodded at Veino. She truelly had learned a lesson here. "Thank you, for your teachings." The Yodaling nodded, before pulling up her hood. Saying her farewells to the two of them, she started her way back inside the temple, for rest and meditation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom