Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Art Den

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Welcome to the den!! This my little thread where I make signatures, avatars, and some slim image edits for the folks who need it ^-^ below is where you can find some of my examples and request forms!

SIGNATURES
*disclaimer: When making your forms, make sure you read what the dialog says :) I'm a picky person, and If I see something wrong, I probably won't make it. We don't want that, do we!!

-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-..-

Character Name:
Give me one name, first- last- or nickname. When I make these sigs, I make it for character.
Face Claim:
What celebrity do you use for your character's appearance? You can use a real life image, cartoon character, video game character, or a piece of art. I WILL NOT accept images of toys. The reason I ask is so I can find a gif for you :3
Gif:
This choice is only for those who have used a piece of art, or a cartoon character for there face claim. The can not be of your character, since I'm assuming you only have one copy of the image. The gif can be of anything related to your character. If you don't have one, you can ask for me to find one for you!

Sadly, it is a very small application, which I apologize. When it comes to me making other's sigs, it's best the application is very simple. You'd be surprised how much complicated apps are to me ;-;

-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Face Claim:
What celebrity do you use for your character's appearance? You can use a real life image, cartoon character, video game character, or a piece of art. I WILL NOT accept images of toys. I use this incase I need a backup image. No worries, I always give a reason why the one you provide doesn't work :)

Picture: Please put a link, and the image in code in a spoiler :)

Border: Do you want a border? If so, just say yes. Don't worry, I'll make it look pretty :) If you want the avi in a particular shape, prehaps a circle or a star, state that here to!

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

IMAGE EDITS

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

COMING SOON

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Works!

photo-8319.png
Signature:
photo_name.gif

photo_name.gif

[member="Gav Arwell"]
I love it. Thank you for offering you're talents to the site. I already know you work will be beautiful! :D

Face Claim: Rocket the Raccoon
Picture: My current avatar will do fine! I've cut it down into a reasonable size, but I can get you the original if you'd like.
Border: Yes please. Go nuts!

I'll be back for a signature later!!! :D

Xanatos

Nothing is what it seems
[member="Gav Arwell"]

Hello, I'm looking for a new forum sig.

Character Name: Xanatos

Face Claim: Moonlight Knight

Gif: Yes

I like to use this gif, possibly for bg.

http://images.fandango.com/images/tentpole/falcon-gif.jpg

I also like to use this mask cape guy as well, either have him to the left or right of the forum sig which ever looks good.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/dm7f4p.jpg

((Not sure if I'm doing this right. Sorry in advance))

What I'm looking for is a smuggler/outlaw type feel.

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
[member="Dart the Amaran"]

Your Welcome! :D

[member="Xanatos"]

Now, I have come across a problem with your facial claim. The image you provided is of bad quality, and my usual photo editing program breaks the image. Do you mind if I use the dude you already have for an Avi and Signature?

Auzga Xalor

Do you smell it? The scent of Fear?
[member="Gav Arwell"]

I get excited over Gif sigs...I have no talent in that field at all!
Character Name:
Kira Vaal...feel free to only use Kira if it looks the part.
Face Claim:
Daisy Ridley as Rey from The Force Awakens; I can provide images of choice if you would like, but again feel free to use whatever.
Gif:
Yes Please. There is a whole bunch here if it helps: Star Wars Rey Gifs

Signature
Character Name:
Julius Sedaire... If it doesn't fit well, just the first name is awesome.
Face Claim:
Nathan Fillion... I primarily use, as evidence by my current stuff, him as either SPARTAN Buck from Halo 5 or him as Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly/Serenity
Gif:
I am really not picky with what GIF is used. I also find I really like to be surprised with these sorts of things by leaving it up to the artist making it... Right now I just have a random Buck one as a placeholder really. Feel free to use whatever fits for you in your mind for a Corellian born Jedi with a roguish streak who really likes his lightsaber. If you can fit 'Corellian Jedi' or something like 'The long odds' i'd love either of those to be involved in the sig!

Avi
Face Claim:
Nathan Fillion, in any form, but particularly SPARTAN Buck from HALO 5 or Malcolm Reynolds.

Picture: This one or this one are my favorites, they appear in the same order as linked in the spoiler(s) below.
Mal-malcolm-reynolds-13901607-200-200.jpg

mal_reynolds___his_darkness_by_ghostlinz-d6ar5qg.jpg

Border: I'd love a border, and i'm not too particular on shape of things overall, let your imagination go nuts!

Thanks in advance, and let me know if you have any questions or such!

[member="Gav Arwell"]

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
[member="Graaf Zalec"]

I'm sorry, but I have run across a few problems with your request. I do not make gifs, I ask for permission of the gif's owner/s and use those. Second, I did not provide a 'words desired' slot, and third, all I need is a faceclaim, not links to various images. I'm sorry if I'm coming across rude, but specific orders aren't my thing. I'm the kind of gal who goes 'gimme colors and pray it looks good'. So, please change your application accordingly, or it will not be made.

[member="Kira Vaal"] and [member="Julius Sedaire"]

As for you two, I'll get your requests out tonight!

NOTE:
omg thanks for the link Kira! I've been looking for a good sw gif source for a while. This link definitely helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom