Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Arrival on Coruscant

The Arrival on Coruscant
Theme: Temple Sounds

The work of an official was never done, there was always more that could be done.

Chao stood within the main body of her personal transport ship, in front of a holoterminal as she let out a small hum mincing the sound that it made. This place had become almost a second home to her over the past few days as she travelled towards the core of the galaxy from the outer rim and her journey was coming to an end. Her mind drifted back to the words that the Pantora Assembly had left her. To secure aid. Almost fifteen years ago had been ravaged by the Sith Empire, and it was still struggling to recover from the damage that was inflicted. The planet was said to be engulfed in a never-ending flame for over a year, she wished that was the case, the truth was far worse.

As the ship began the final approach to Coruscant, she called out towards the onship droid. "Open a communication to the spaceport and begin to prepare to dock" it replied with a few beeps as the figure of a dockworker appeared on the holoterminal. "This is Ambassador Choa Nahi of Pantora requesting permission to dock, am I clear to begin the landing sequence?" after waiting a few moments, the figure replied, his voice crackling as it broke up slowly. "You are cleared to land in docking station four" and with that said the channel closed as the ship began to make its final approach to land.

Tag: Faith Organa Faith Organa Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe
Theme: Ambient Sounds

After finally settling in, she had finally made her way to the Senate Tower, no doubt her new home for the foreseeable future. This was the political centre of the galaxy, where all laws were discussed and passed. The path she was about to walk was not an easy one, and harder still with no political allies. She adjusted her hair slightly, patting down her clothing weaved from traditional Pantora silk.

She made her way to the welcome desk, her arrival was no doubt expected by the various officials but it would be unknown how seriously they would handle the matter, after all Pantora was but a spec of dust in comparison to the Galactic Alliance.

After signing in she looked towards her chrono to check the time, she had never been the most punctual when it came to going places, but it seemed by fate or just sheer luck that she was early for once in her life, perhaps in a couple of minutes someone would show up to greet her.

CC-Express-20211230-1313590-23524539208052164.png

Objective: Attend meeting
Tags: Choa Nahi Choa Nahi Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Faith Organa Faith Organa Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Body-Editor-20220108-225650419.jpg
Senator Callisto walked across the Senate gardens with her datapad in one hand and her ear being chewed off by some waste management exec from her sector. Her bad blipped lightly as she played a game to distract herself and try to make it clear she wasn't interested in going over this, again. The game was a simple one, some thin human male Senator looking creature waddled back and forth across the screen at a touch. From the top, credit signs dropped down, catch enough and you extended your time in office, but catch an income audit document and it made you sick. The games was dumb but it made her smile nonetheless.

"Listen, what you are supplying us is legally speaking, toxic waste, just because Constancia can repurpose it for clean energy, we pay you for it, instead of charging you a processing fee. If you genuinely believe you can find another organisation willing to buy that stuff off you, by all means, be my guest." he wasn't listening. He kept repeating that he was turning down clients that were offering top credit for the stuff as a personal favour to her dad. How sweet, name dropping daddy? As if the young Senator would never have any chance to fact check all this stuff with her own father.

Saved by the bell, she walked into the Senate and the alarm bell went off as he tried to follow her through the gates, she waved her ID and progressed in herself, pulling her flowing outfit in beside her.

Approaching the front desk she spoke to one of the receptionists briefly, she was running a little late but the receptionist was friendly today. "Sorry dear, I am expecting a Pantoran ambassador today, if you just pass on a message to them that I was held up, I don't know, something important, don't tell him I had to change because I spilled coffee down myself." she laughed, them hesitated as the the receptionist gestured to her right, Xasha looked and saw the form of a Pantoran woman standing with her back to them.but clearly within ear shot.

Xasha roled her eyes at herself and turned to Choa Nahi Choa Nahi "Good morning miss, I am Senator Callisto of Constancia, it is a pleasure to meet you." behind the thick makeup she used to lighten her skin she was blushing.

Becca walked beside Faith going over the agenda for the day, "There's a Health Committee meeting its the aide for the planets along the GA border. Then there's a call from the High Council after, and Theo has requested lunch."

Faith smoothed her hands on her dress unsure why, "Full day for certain Becca, tell Theo yes pick a time convenient for us both. Remind me to see if there are other interests we can approach for aide. And then the High Council, any idea of their agenda?"

Becca looked down for a brief moment her brown eyes scanning the datapad, "No, but there's some talk about Sanctuary City and Alicio Organa Alicio Organa . But nothing that I know for certain."

Faith nodded what else could she do, "And tell me again who am I meeting" They were coming up on the reception check in area.

"Ambassador Choa Nahi Choa Nahi of Pantora" With that Becca stopped, "I'll meet you in the offices"

"yes yes." Faith made sure she was presentable, she wore little make up and the dress was of the Alderaani style, as of late Faith enjoyed the free flowing fabric and the gentle sway of her skirts as she walked. So an odd thing for a woman her age to think of. Enough about fashion she smiled brightly and entered the reception area already present Senator Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto .

"Good Morning everyone." Faith clearly had her stimcaf this morning, "Senator Callisto and this must be Ambassador Nahi, welcome to Coruscant. I am Faith Organa of Alderaan. I hope your journey was without event"

Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Lujian-Military-Symbol.png

“You need to let him feel heard… He shuts down immediately if… mmhmm…. I know, dear… I know…”

Tiresh stood in her Senatorial accommodations, overlooking the majestic Coruscant skyline as the sun rose higher in the sky. Another busy morning for the city that never sleeps.

“But if you want to make progress, you need to find the common ground…. He…” Tiresh let out a dreary sigh as she continued engaging in the conversation that was transpiring from her earpiece. She threw her head back, casting a defeated look against the ceiling,

“Honey… Honey… I know you’re trying, but if you want a solution…” She began to pace against the glass windows, leaning over to check the time on her datapad which was sitting on top of her desk. She needed to get moving. “Listen… Just drop him off at my office if it’s not working out… He is truly the sweetest… he’s just rather picky… yes…. No it’s not an inconvenience to me at all…” That was a lie, “yes… Yes…. Ok thank you… Mr. Muffins likes you, I’m sure…. No no…. No worries, dear…. Ok… thank you!”

She touched her earpiece and ended the conversation. “You naughty boy…” She sighed as she shook her head and picked up the datapad. It seemed that she would need to find a new baby-sitter for her lovely Voorpak, Mr. Muffins, which had been a wonderful gift from Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana during the life day celebration on Alderaan. Tiresh had grown awfully fond of the creature, however it seemed that it had bonded rather intently to the Senator, causing it to become quite grumpy when she was not around.

Her assistant emerged from an adjacent room flashing Tiresh a warm smile as she motioned towards the door, “Senator, Your next appointment has arrived and is awaiting your presence at the welcome desk.”

“Thank you Fae.” She smiled and nodded, walking briskly to the door and stopping in front of a mirror to quickly check her hair. “Can you inform the General of my new bid regarding the durasteel contract?”

“Yes, mam.”

“Thank you.” With that, she left her office and made her way down the hall towards the hololift. As she waited alone in the lift, she started to hum a pleasant melody from her childhood, tapping her fingers together against her dress. When the doors opened, she made her way to the welcome desk, where she saw the Ambassador as well as two of her fellow Senators already becoming acquainted.

Tiresh gave off a warm smile as she approached the three of them, “Ambassador! What a pleasure to make your acquaintance! You had quite the journey I assume? I see that you’ve already been introduced to Queen Organa and Senator Callisto!” She turned to Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto and Faith Organa Faith Organa , giving them both a friendly smile and a nod of greeting. “I am Tiresh Kobitana, Senator of Lujo.” She stated as she turned her attention back to Choa Nahi Choa Nahi .

The turbolift at the end of the hallway opened to reveal the Chancellor and his retinue for advisers. Senate guards moved quickly ahead of the group to clear a path for them as they moved with purpose. Tithe had just come from a meeting with representatives of a neighbouring world along the southern border that was seeking membership, and after this he had a meeting with the head of the Monetary Authority to discuss rising durasteel prices. But first, a small matter of protocol.

“Ahh yes, Senator Callisto, Senator Kobitana,” he exclaimed as he entered the room. “And Faith, my dear.” The Aargauun turned to the unfamiliar figure for whom they had all gathered. “And this must be Ambassador…” “Nahi,” whispered Rieki, Tithe’s assistant, through gritted teeth. “Ambassador Nahi! Welcome, welcome to Coruscant. And let me say, the renewal of diplomatic relations between the Core and Pantora, my, it pleases me to see.”

“Now I do hope you’ll excuse my precipitance,”
Tithe explained as his senior chief of staff tapped his chrono. “But this convocation will be sadly short. But how about, call my office and set up some time, fill me in on all things Pantora.” Tithe looked around with a look of mild confusion on his face as if expecting something to have happened by now. “I, uhh, believe your may have something for me?”

Last edited:

The Arrival on Coruscant

Tag: Faith Organa Faith Organa Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Choa Nahi stood in the reception area as she waited for the delegate of the senate to come and greet her, she had read up a little to familiarise herself with the different acting members of the senate, but there was little that could prepare her for who would be chosen to welcome her to Coruscant. Compared to the clothing of the local people, she did not stand out at all, it is said the closer to the people who hold power, the finer the clothing and the more lavish things would appear; and the senate was no different.

After waiting a short moment, she turned around as her attention was drawn to the voice of a woman "It is a pleasure to meet you, Senator Callisto of Constancia, I am Choa Nahi the Ambassador of Pantora. ". She returned the smile, as she moved a loose thread of hair that had escaped the golden clasp that held it up.

She was just about to speak as the call of another woman was heard, her attention shifted as once more it appeared. She nodded her head politely as the Senator of Alderaan introduced herself. "A pleasure to meet you, Senator Organa. I was just about to tell Senator Callisto that my journey here was rather uneventful."

She dipped her head as once more another senator had arrived, it was clear that they held Pantora with the same level of respect that she did, few could make so many senators make the acquiescence of a seemingly unknown planet unless there were hidden motives behind there actions. Within the political world, few did things out of the kindness of their own heart, most having some sort of hidden agenda.

It is lovely to meet you as well, Senator Tiresh Kobitana. I was just telling them both about my journey here. I have heard many stories and was warned of what lurks within the deep space of the outer rim, and glad that I did not cross path with them." She followed up with a small chuckle as she attempted to break the ice, covering her mouth slightly.

Her attention was immediately captivated as the Chancellor entered the room, she would not mistake him for another, few within the galaxy didn't know of him. She bowed her head respectfully, offering a more formal greeting towards the Chancellor compared to the other senators. She smiled lightly as the Chancellor spoke "It is a pleasure to be here Chancellor, a very warm welcome has been arranged. I look forward to extending the hand of my people to the Galactic Alliance and working to provide support to both of our people." She looked slightly disappointed as the Chancellor was as quick to excuse himself as he introduced himself, but this did not reflect on her outer appearance. not allowing the opportunity for the seeds of decent to be planted.

"I will gladly arrange a meeting Chancellor so that we make take care to align ourselves to the people of Pantora, and the Galatic Alliance." She reached into her pocket at the mention of something she had for him. It had almost slipped her mind, not something she would be proud of happy to admit. She fished out of her pocket a cream coloured envelope, made of fine parchment intricately detailed with gold and blue floral motifs. She spoke in a confident voice as she extended out the item towards him "I do indeed, Chancellor."

CC-Express-20211230-1313590-23524539208052164.png

Objective: Attend meeting
Tags: Choa Nahi Choa Nahi Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Faith Organa Faith Organa Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Body-Editor-20220108-225650419.jpg

"And a pleasure to meet you too Ambassador, its always good to see a new face around here. I have looked in to Pantora a little, you have come quite a way to visit the alliance."

She smiled and bowed with her fist on her chest in a customary greeting, she hadn't mentioned the coffee comment, that was either Xasha's luck or the Ambassador's manners.

Faith Organa Faith Organa and Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix approached them. "Good morning Queen Organa, it is wonderful to meet you, I have heard so much about you and your world. I hear you have thrown some excellent events this life day, if only I had been elected a few months earlier I may have made it to your gala."[/COLOR]

She hoped that the new ambassador had heard the correct address for the Queen and self correct, she hated to see people potential embarrass themselves.

"Senator Kobitana, I hope the trip from Lujo went well, we need to talk at some point about trade negotiations, my predecessor neglected the concordist block a little and I would like to correct that."

As the Chancellor approached and spoke to the ambassador she bowed again, she greeted him appropriately but he was clearly most interested in the new ambassador, and he seemed in a terrible rush, as always. It wasn't a surprise, he represented trillions of sentients from many varied worlds, and while she differed in views from him, she did not envy his position. Well, maybe she envied it a little bit, she could see herself as Chancellor one day. She smiled privately, feeling that little Callisto bug of ambition pushing her forward.

Once introductions had been made and the Chancellor had carried out his meeting, maybe they should all get coffee.

She nodded to Choa Nahi Choa Nahi "The pleasure is all ours at having this opportunity to greet you and bid you welcome to the heart of the Alliance, Coruscant. I've done some reading on Pantora perhaps you would be able to tell me more one day over some tea. Our next celebration I will make certain your name is added to the list I think there is one coming up in a few months, I'll have to look my memory sometimes" She smiled.

Yeah her memory, age caught up with her sometimes and she blanked on things.

Faith stepped back so that Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe could get closer and greet the new Ambassador.

My goodness now what is it that the new Ambassador could have brought for the Chancellor, curious minds will want to know and nosey Queens tool.

She smiled to Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix and Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto

The Arrival on Coruscant

Tag: Faith Organa Faith Organa Xasha Callisto Xasha Callisto Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix

Choa Nahi smiled as both Senators accepted her greeting, both had claimed to have done some ready, kind flattery perhaps or maybe they did indeed take an interest in her homeworld. Either way, it was good news, the more interest people showed her planet, even if just surface flattery, could help resolve the issues that they had faced recently.

"I have indeed travelled a long way from my homeworld, it is considered to be on the edge of the Outer Rim, and it is not without good reason. It is an honour to have such interest be taken in my people and planet, I am sure together we will be able to achieve many good things. The people of the Outer Rim can be at the mercy of marauders and the unknown lurking within the vast galaxy, and while Pantora is currently safe, it has had a history of being at the mercy of the Sith Empire."

She smiled lightly as she eloquently explained her planet brief history, not missing a beat as if it had been drilled into her over several nights. This is why she had come to the Galatic Alliance, to seek aid, shelter, and more important support and resources. A planet could not prosper without the right resources, and it could not protect what it had without enough support.

She turned her attention to the Queen as she spoke. "I would be delighted and honoured to be invited to your next celebration, I am blessed to have one so noble as yourself take notice." The words she spoke were not mere flatter, she needed supporters in this new political landscape, and was happy to make friends along the way; that was if they did not oppose her motions for aid.

A middle-aged man hobbled in behind the rest, apparently leaning heavily on his cane and he seemed to have a pronounced limp. This was of course Mr. Marcus Tritum, Esq., a new but little known addition to the Chancellor's staff.

Hailing from the Tapani region, Tritum was once considered as something of a saber rake. Well, maybe before whatever injury caused him to shamble about on that cane. Now he was just a very well experienced attorney with deep corporate and noble connections.

Rather than say anything int his auspicious moment, he elected to simply stand behind the Chancellor's entourage - where he belonged - and smile.

It was a very winsome smile.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom