Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Arrival of a Shadow

So, heard a lot about this site, finally decided to join myself.

I am Nick, a former soldier, and an automotive mechanic, but I go by the pen name of Trem (Based off the Tremere bloodline in Vampire: The Masquerade) I generally RP a Sith, or a Mandalorian. On my site Star Wars: Galaxy I am the Mandalore, as well as a staff member after 7 years.

I look forward to RPing with all of you, and hope to have a successful, and fun time on this site.

I do have to say, aesthetically, this is an awesome looking site.. I am kind of jealous to be honest.

Welp, seems like everything is fairly streamlined, but I am curious, what would everyone say is the most needed thing on the site? I am leaning towards Mandalorian, but figured I should still ask, and find out what is needed.

[member="Tremere Vulcanis"] That's a respectable outlook, but most would agree that the focus should be to create what you want, it'll mean more to you that way, instead of trying to help out and not really having that same level of inspiration (I speak from experience).

sabrina

[member="Tremere Vulcanis"] the mandalorians faction, is a great place to start.

If you make a sith the the one sith are strongest sith faction

Never too many Sith. Most Sith are either with the faction One Sith, or are "rogue" that just work with other factions that have a mix of others. (pirates, criminals, and the like)

Nonetheless, welcome to the site and I hope that you have a good time while you are here.

Ah, the Dark Side grows ever deeper with your arrival. Do be polite when the Devil asks you to dance in the pale moonlight. :p
[member="Tremere Vulcanis"]

Trem!!!! Good to see you over here I'm so happy to have you here.

*hugs*

By the way this is Maya :)

Its been so long since we written together.

Welcome to Chaos! We're in no short supply of either Mandalorians or Sith, and to be honest they're about even in number as far as unique writers go. (But again, I could be wrong, who knows how many people I have not realized are @Cira.)

Don't listen to [member="Darth Sinna"] too much... She keeps spouting [member='Cira'] conspiracy theories...

Not that she's wrong. She just keeps spouting 'em.

Cira is everywhere and nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom