Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Arrangement

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
I~Tatooine-Gajjulla's Palace~I
Gajjulla sat in the throne room of his palace, he had invited a fellow Hutt of the Hutt Cartel to his palace to discuss a very important matter and it wasn't crime, like it usually was. Instead it was a important business matter.
@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo's personal shuttle landed within the walls of @[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]'s palace on Tatooine. The Shell Hutt had been busy lately. Between updating and upgrading the Wheel's systems, building up the Tenloss Corporation, and pushing the Cartel's interests, and his own, through the galaxy, Popo had racked up a lot of travel time. It was by luck that Popo happened to be close enough to Tatooine to pay a visit to the Cartel's de facto leader.

Popo descended the ramp as it touched down, not wanting to waste time. It wasn't that he was determined to meet with Gajjulla, he was determined to get this done with and head back to the Wheel. He had too much work to do and not a lot of time to do it in.

The massive Shell Hutt entered the Palace's throne room. Spotting Gajjulla, Popo made his way to the throne itself.

"<You requested my presence?>" Popo asked neutrally as he drew even with the other Hutt.

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
<"Yes, I did, Popo> Gajjulla began <"I have begun to notice your... work inside and outside the Cartel, I think this deserves a reward" > Gajjulla looked at Popo as he said this <"do you know what this means?">

@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
The older Hutt said nothing, his face impassive. The only movement the Shell Hutt showed was the neutral blinking of his eyes. Popo had a good idea what Gajjulla was about to tell him, but decided to play it safe.

"<I can only guess, Gajjulla>," Popo stated evenly.

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
<well, you properly have guessed correctly, but just to make sure we are on the same page, I am promoting you within the Cartel"> Gajjulla looked at Popo <"you have done great things Popo, they deserve recognition" >

@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"<And what recognition will I receive?>" Popo asked.

He wasn't quite sure what they could give him. Credits maybe. He could always use more credits, though at this point they would be but a drop in the buckets that were his personal accounts. Things possibly, though Popo had no idea what Gajjulla could give him. Titles perhaps, though which one or ones was the question. Any he could use to varying degrees to further his personal empire, it was just a question of which one and how he could apply it.

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom