Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Army of Light

@[member="Aran Finn"]
This is a very tough question to answer :). I can give you a grey answer, I think to a DJ like the old faction we were in that will be enough. Usually the answer is no but this might help.

Many people have asked the same. It is more keeping the flavor of the AoL over say the templars, and keeping them unique. Take a look at the creed of the AoL and see if that fits how you want to write Aran, or any character.
---

There is Darkness in the Universe.
The Sith are gathering Power.

The Forces of the Light will confront them.
We will not hold back.
We will give no quarter.
We will not break.

We shall endure.

---

When anyone has asked before I've said its down to more what techniques they will use, and the focus on protecting innocents and life rather than simply killing things. Liberating planets, rather than hurting them in the process, although war has that element of course. I know it's a grey area, that is part of the appeal of the faction, to me, finding the balance there.

@[member="Kei Amadis"] There's a concept I played with on another board that I'm thinking about tailoring towards this board's story arc. If you want to hear about it, we could skype?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom