Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

~+:The Anything Shoppe:+~

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Welcome to my Art Shop.
::Non-Wordwall Edition::​
[insert a scrublord logo here]​
I couldn't find the old one so here's this one. It's staying, I promise.​
I don't do tags - for now - because GIMP hates the .psd font layer and I haven't yet figured out why.​
I don't draw characters publicly on the internet, and probably never will. Well, maybe if you paid me.... x3​
Lastly, I won't profess to ever be as good as the likes of [member="Netherworld"] or [member="Isley Verd"], and I'm not. They're awesome. You should go get shiny bling from them instead if you get the chance to! <3​
Stuff I will do:
  • Recoloring
  • Cropping/snipping/alpha
  • Customized avatars
  • Customized signatures
  • Customized banners
  • GIF signatures
  • Vectored logos (no more jaggies/blurring!)
  • Basic lightsaber-editing stuff
  • Custom lightsaber effects
  • Custom lightsaber hilts (not doing this atm because it is hella work. by hand.)
  • All manner of menial photo manipulations

FAIR WARNING: I've said this in the other thread and I'll say it again. If it wasn't made for you or isn't yours, don't use it! Ask the person it does first. Especially with the more tailored stuff. Odds are they're not going to bite you or say no, but respect that right please.

NEW ALBUM - All your stuff is probably in here somewhere in case you lose the link or something!​
Password: blacktail

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Note: If you had a request that I said I would do prior to going on site leave, I will still honour those requests and offers.​

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Hi, [member="Ridist Dracko"],

If you've the time and inclination, I'd like to request a signature please, kept within the new sizing guidelines so that I can keep the quote beneath.

Thid Qaal
Vuuzhan Vong
High Priest of Yun-Harla the Trickster Goddess

Background should be something that reflects a Yuuzhan Vong/Sith aesthetic, please.

Image links:

Here
Here
and Here

Thank you!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Thid Qaal"], [member="Lyth Meran"]
Yeah, sorry, just really stressed out lately. First physically, now mentally. I haven't made an RP post in over a week. :s

Cheshire said:
I don't do tags - for now - because GIMP hates the .psd font layer and I haven't yet figured out why.

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
[member="Cheshire"], whenever the muse strikes you is fine, or if you'd rather not, just let me know and I'll continue to ask elsewhere. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom