Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Animus-I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

image0.png

image0.jpg

* Intent: To create a devastating weapon for The Jen'ari Empire

* Image Source: Source Here

* Canon Link: N/A

* Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
* Manufacturer: Sith Imperial Foundry

* Affiliation: The Jen'ari Empire

* Model: Animus-I

* Modularity: No

* Production: Minor

* Material:
* Duraplast
* Quadanium Steel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
* Classification: Automatic Mortar

* Size: Very Large

* Weight: Very Heavy

* Ammunition Type: Special custom missiles

* Ammunition Capacity: 5

* Reload Speed: Average

* Effective Range: Average - Long Range

* Rate of Fire: High

* Stopping Power: Extreme

* Recoil: high

SPECIAL FEATURES
* The Animus-I can rapidly fire 5 custom missiles that when explode ignite an area on fire and leaves toxic gases lingering in the area for a brief time.
* Custom missiles are used that are filled with 4 different compartments, each compartment contains a different material for devastating effects. Such as:
* 1. Plasma
* 2. Gunpowder
* 3. Toxic gases
* 4. Napalm
* When the missile hits it's target all 4 compartments explode open causing each materials effect to take place, as well leaving a small crater where it exploded.

Strengths:
+Fires very fast
+Really devastating effects
+Leaves toxic gases in the air for a brief period
+sets area of effect on fire
+it's damage is a AoE.

Weaknesses:
-It's heavy it takes no less than 6 Imperial troops to move it, so It's not something that can just be picked up and moved.
-The toxic gases could injure or kill fellow teammates
-to change direction of fire, it must be done by a nearby terminal, it's rotation speed is slow
-Destroying the terminal could render the weapon useless.

DESCRIPTION
The Animus-I is an extremely deadly Mortar cannon with short and long range capabilities. It fires custom missiles. Custom missiles are used that are filled with 4 different compartments, each compartment contains a different material for devastating effects. Such as:
* 1. Plasma
* 2. Gunpowder
* 3. Toxic gases
* 4. Napalm
* When the missile hits it's target all 4 compartments explode open causing each materials effect to take place, as well leaving a small crater where it exploded. Although the toxic gases could cause issues for fellow Sith and Soldiers, but a sacrifice the Jen'ari Empire is willing to make. The Animus-I is capable of bringing down starfighters, Tanks, AT-AT's and other walkers. It once even brought down a large freighter ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom