Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ancients

T Y T H O N
D A Y - J U N G L E - R U I N S
The air was humid, dew clung to the trees just outside the massive, ancient structure. Eira had made the journey in the early morning hours, hoping to avoid the harsh Sun, though a series of complications hindered her progress several times over. Now well into the afternoon she was behind schedule. Night would surely fall before she emerged from the ruins before her. Still, her resolve to explore the ruins within held strong. Determination was there. The Force was strong, she could feel it, she could see it, radiating from the age old duracrete as brilliant as the Sun itself. Within there were mysteries to witness, ancient cyphers to see. Jedi of old, perhaps the first of their more modern embodiment, embarked here. She was no Jedi, never would be, never sought to be. But the Force was all encompassing. That which belonged to the Jedi belonged to the Force. She belonged to the Force.

D͓̭̬̬̦͉o̮̺̱͚̼̞̪̟ ̬̹͓̩̦ͅn̺͍o̤̭͇̣͈̩t̮̱͉̫̗̯ ̞̯d̩̮͔̞̮͈̞̟i͖͎͚̮s͇̜t̙̲u͕̬̝͈̥͖̳̮r̰̣̟͓̪̟b̬̥͚ ̜͍̱̟̤̞̫͓̟ṭ̘͕̱h̫̮͕ͅe͈͓̻̮̤͈̮̳͚ ̙̟̪̩̥ͅr̞̥̮̬e̮͍͈̠͕̱s͖̜̳͔͕ṱ̞̰͕͚̱͖͉͕i͎̼̮̱̠̗̺n͇̰͔̯g̫̥̟̱͚̯ ̘̠̫̦͚̞͓͚s̜͉̺p̹̺͔i̗̣r̘̻̜̣̜̖̰̰̖i̦͉̣͔̻͈͓͕̙t͔̫̝͈s̜͚̼̖̺̺͓.͉̳̠̞̱ͅ
The Miralukan's eye twitched. She could hear a voice warning her not to enter. Hardly was she one to listen when there was so much to be learned. Despite the weariness in her mind her feet carried her upwards, to the slanted opening where once a magnificent door stood. She could see it, as it were in ancient times, standing beautifully before her, the jungle having been tamed around it. Now, vines and overgrowth had invaded, making her path more difficult. Still she pressed on, squeezing between the small opening and into the darkness beyond. Where eyes would otherwise deceive, her ability to see through the Force proved to be of little hindrance.

Within Eira could hear the echoes of her own breath, silence enveloping all else, as if life itself had come to a stand still. The Force was warm here, inviting, comforting. As she walked, the Miraluka took in the serenity provided by the old temple, basking in its glow. And while little remained of physical value here, to one such as herself there was still an ever present glory that could be admired. Further in she pressed, maneuvering past various debris and rubble until at last she entered what she felt to be the central meditation chamber. Through her mind's eye she could see Jedi of old training, teaching the next generation the proper way to meditate and submerge within the Force. She stood quietly, seeing what no longer could be seen.

[member="Asha Hex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom