Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Akriva Falls Part 2: Homecoming

Imperia had panicked, a mixture of fear and worry filled her as she had quickly hit the controls, setting the vehicle on autopilot once it had broken the atmosphere of the world that the Songbird had been nestled upon. She had to go home, get help the only place she knew, from her mother. Once the vessel was set on its course, she rushed back to Fiore, the woman laying there - blood still flowing - and the dread set in.

"Hold on please."

She nearly sobbed out in a panic, quickly rushing to grab one of the various towels from the kitchen. In many ways she was trying to regain her composure, though she was worried more than anything about what her mother would do or say about the situation. Pressing the towel against the woman's neck, Imperia held it as best she could - from time to time her attention split back to the controls - watching the vessel's progress as best she could.

"Almost there... you're going to be okay Fiore, my mother can help."

Another worried plea as she took Fiore's hand and pressed it against the towel, moving her to keep pressure on the wound as she rushed back to the controls. Slipping down into the chair, she did her best to keep calm, always looking back at Fiore from time to time as she continue to set into the controls. Pressing a few buttons in a sequence she had always known, she pushed the Songbird to its limits, knowing that now wasn't a time for the slow solar sails, it was a time to coax as much speed as she could from it.

"Hold on Fiore!"

Imperia called back, the vessel shuddering for a moment as it dropped from hyperspace, almost too close to the atmosphere though she was worried for her new friend.

"Kark... I'm getting a droid after this."

She said to herself, though she was sure it was loud enough. Pressing the communications as she was hailed, she called out.

"This is the Crown Princess, I have a medical emergence on board, call my mother!"

[member="Fiore de Noir"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Thunderous footfalls echoed through the hall as she rushed towards the landing pad, the message was brief though enough to make her worry. The heavy doors of the palace opened and she didn't worry about the sun as she let out a soft hiss, feeling her exposed skin burn for a moment before she moved into the shade that the Songbird was providing. There was a worry upon her face, though it was gone the moment she saw her daughter standing there on the boarding ramp, with no visible signs of injury, then her eyes shifted to the medical team.

Approaching, she noticed Imperia noticeably shift and flinch as though she were expecting to be struck or at the very least chastised for something. Though it took a moment before Amelia realized why as her eyes settled upon the near-lifeless form of Fiore laying there on the stretcher.

"What did she get herself into this time?"

Amelia questioned openly, stepping forward, she noticed the reopened wound upon her neck, her eyes going wide before she looked at Imperia. It took everything within her to hold herself back, her eyes shimmering for a moment as she turned away. Her attention turned to the medical team, a low growl escaping her lips.

"Get her to the infirmary... now!"

The order was just about roared out as the medical team quickly rushed into the building. Amelia turned back to her daughter, her eyes upon the young woman as she let out a soft tsk. Stepping forward, she took the girl's hands in her own, pressing her forehead against hers.

"I am pleased you are home, though we have something to talk about. Do not worry, you are not in trouble."

Amelia spoke softly, her hand touching her daughter's cheek before motioning for her to join her inside. A servant quickly rushed to their side - the large black umbrellas shooting open - and covering the women's approach into the palace.

[member="Fiore de Noir"] [member="Imperia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Everything was a blur. She was in and out of consciousness as Imperia got her back to the palace. She heard the word mother a few times and wondered why? Who was this mother and how was she going to fix all of this? Fiore was just focused on dying on trying to just pass out and never wake up. Imperia did an amazing job at having that not happen.

The feeling of the ship and being lifted and rushed through the ship and the palace Fiore just let herself be tossed around. She couldn't fight them and tell them no, there was no strength for her to do so. Once more she let sleep take over and the on call medical team did their magic and the young Eldorai woman avoided death once more.

Time passed and Fiore finally felt the urge to wake up. Eyes fluttered open as she caught the image of the ceiling above her. She remembered this ceiling and blinked a few times. Was Amelia this girl's mother? Groaning her tired body hurts in all the worst places and she was hooked up to several IVs. The young assassin pondered her situation and how to get out of it.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"][member="Imperia Sorenn-Syrush"]

“You’re awake”.

Imperia chimmed, the young blonde jumping from her seat next to the bed as she held Fiore’s hand. Smiling down at her as she stood there, her other hand touching the girl’s forehead. A soft smile remained upon her lips, though the worry still stayed in her eyes. Her pointed ears perked up, hearing the footsteps coming down the hall. It had been a few days since they arrived - Imperia remained at her bedside for most of that time - the feeling of guilt and responsibility of the woman’s current situation weighing heavily.

“Mother is coming...”

The young woman whispered before she stepped away from the bed, standing near the wall with her head down and hands together. She flinched when the door hissed open, looking up for a moment before looking back down at the floor. She was still scared, having been scolded for her part in all of this and for nearly killing Fiore.

“She awake mother... I’m sorry”.

[member="Fiore de Noir"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Amelia stepped into the room, her golden hues falling up Fiore laying in the bed, then shifting to her daughter. Bringing a hand up, she lightly touched Imperia’s chin, lifting her head. A soft smile upon her lips showing there was no need for the young woman to apologize. Motioning towards the door, Amelia wanted a moment alone with her old... acquaintance? Lover? What word to describe their tumultuous relationship. Waiting for a moment she watched as Imperia nodded before leaving the room.

Then her attention shifted back to Fiore, a heavy sigh escaping her lips as she grabbed the chair and sunk down into it. Crossing one leg over the other, her hands clasped together and rest upon her knee. Looking to Fiore, the woman shook her head slightly.

“What am I going to do with you Fiore?”

Leaning back slightly, she pondered on the story she had been told, of how Fiore came upon her bathing daughter and how she came to be in the infirmary again. Another heavy sigh followed as she knew the next question or rather statement that was to come. It was something that neither of them could get away from.

“I take it my words became reality... that is the only way I could see you coming upon my daughter...”

Fiore laid there. She wondered at the worry and slight affection Imperia was giving her. The girl was interesting, she seemed to not have the typical reactions to things and this made Fiore worry. Anyone could take advantage of her, Fiore tried to and felt guilty for it. Of course her plan failed in execution and she was back on Amelia's doorstep so it seems.

The woman adjusted herself in the bed doing her best to turn her frame from Amelia. Was the vampire here to gloat? She was right about Mira as much as she hated to admit, but she was right. Sighing softly, Fiore shrugged at the question.

*I don't even know what to do with myself.” She remained quiet and sighed. Of course. Imperia had to be Amelia's daughter, her fate seemed to be so intertwined with Amelia it was being hysterical. Another heavy sigh as Fiore's eyes locked on to Amelia. “I had no idea she was your daughter and I was far from coming on to her. I saw that she was like you so I wanted her to kill me.” Shaking her head, Fiore winced. “I wasn't thinking and honestly she invited me back I to the ship, you gotta teach her to not be so trusting...jeez”

Sitting up the assassin looked at the IVs and tried to figure out how to get rid of them. “I'm sorry. You were right, Mira left me again, I'm done. I'm not looking after her, I'm not trying to find her - I am just done. So if you will either kill me or let me sulk in peace…”

Amelia's fingers dug into the chair as she pulled it out slightly, hearing what Fiore had ultimately planned - having Imperia take her life just because she was a vampire - and in that moment she did her best to not fall into a rage. Clearing her throat as she sat down, she crossed a leg over the other, her hands resting - clasped firmly together - on top of her knee as she closed her eyes. Slowly opening them, ensuring that her anger didn't get the better of her; rather she took a more motherly scolding tone that shown a hint of disappointment.

"She's never taken a life and you thought that you would accomplish what? Sure you would be dead, though you would have wrecked the mind of a young woman whom has never taken a life just to succeed at your own goal. Did you not think of the consequences, or the affect such an action would have had upon her? Or did you just think of yourself as always?"

Clearing her throat again, she leaned back into her seat, keeping herself calm. Hearing that Mira had left Fiore caused her some pain - though she knew it was bound to happen and was right on such a thought - it was still difficult to see Fiore pained in such a way; even if Amelia hadn't been fond of Mira at any point. Tapping her fingers slowly upon the back of her hand, she sighed, listening to the demand as Fiore fused with the various IVs that now called her arms home.

"No... I shall neither let you sulk in peace nor shall I kill you..."

Amelia shifted slightly, her hand reaching out and pressing against Fiore's shoulder to press her back down onto the bed. For the moment the woman would have to deal with Amelia's overbearing personality for just a little longer.

"You came seeking forgiveness not that long ago and I almost killed you... I told you that there was no way for you to redeem yourself if you left my side for Mira again... Do you still want that forgiveness?"

Fiore frowned hearing that she won't be able to sulk or die in peace. Groaning she adjusted herself in the bed and tried to think about her situation. She needed to get out of here and find a way to forget Mira or to end it. It was an odd feeling she was having, tilting her head she realized it was being sober. She couldn't put her finger on the last time she was fully sober either from alcohol or some sort of drug. Mira had done a number on the Eldorai girl.

Amelia's comment about Imperia made her feel guilty. Imperia was as innocent as they came and here was Fiore trying to take advantage of it. Sighing heavily she closed her eyes and tried to think of a way to apologise to the obviously young vampire. Things weren't looking up for the assassin and she was tired of constantly catching the short end of the stick on things.

“As much as I could say I still want it, I doubt you'll even give it to me. So now I must beg for your forgiveness and your daughter's.” Another groan of pain and Fiore closed her eyes. “Does she know I was trying to use her?”

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

"You would be correct... I've given you so many chances and each time you've always found a way to lose my trust... however."

Amelia spoke as she slowly placed her leg down, pulling herself up and looking down at Fiore as she stood over her, her golden hues remaining locked upon the young eldorai girl. A soft tsk escaped her lips as she parted them, a hint of her fangs showing again - the memories of their previous encounter filling her mind - as she brought a hand down. Though it lightly brushed a few strands of hair from the young woman's face as Amelia stood there, watching her.

"I have a task for you and so long as you accept and see to that task, you shall earn your forgiveness and it'll ensure that my daughter never learns that you were trying to use her as a means of suicide."

Stepping away, she moved towards the door, ensuring that it was locked and that her daughter wasn't on the other side listening. Looking back over her shoulder, Amelia pulled her helm from her head, setting it down on the cabinet as her long black hair cascade down over her shoulders. Running a hand through her hair, she sighed softly, it was always a problematic meeting between her and Fiore as of late - though with the knowledge that Mira was gone and Fiore wanted death - she needed to find something for her to do to ensure she would remain useful.

"You've seen my daughter is trusting. I would prefer that she not have to become a warrior like myself or her sisters. You want your forgiveness that you came begging for not that long ago, then you need to accept your role as her personal bodyguard."

Fiore didn't move as she listened to Amelia. The woman was right like she usually was. Mira always drew Fiore away from her duties and away from Amelia in general. A part of the young Eldorai girl wondered what her life would have been like if she had never met Mira. Would she have remained a good soldier for Amelia or would something else pull her away? The feeling of Amelia's fingertips brushing her hair aside felt nice. She had always pushed Amelia's touch away, but without anything stopping her she accepted it. Fiore even went so far as to move her face into the touch to increase the contact.

Laying there she had time to think. Amelia had taken her in, fed her, bathed her and housed her. Yet, Fiore tossed all the aside to chase a Jedi lover who in the end abandoned her. Were all Jedi like that? Right now wasn't the time to think about Mira and the Jedi, she had other things to worry about.

Fiore tensed as Amelia continued to talk. Here was the offer and the cover up of her intention with Imperia. The secret she would now keep from the innocent girl. As Amelia locked the door and spoke, Fiore adjusted herself in the bed and sat straight up. She would be returning to her duty as a guard, but not to Amelia, she would be guarding the daughter. “I figured I'd be returning to your side. You're going to trust me with Imperia even after what happened?” It surprised Fiore, but she needed to do something to settle her transgressions against the woman that kept her alive more than once. “I'll be her bodyguard, I'm sure there are rules that go along with it, might as well lay everything out for me. Also…”

Fiore hesitated with her next question. She wondered if that was app Amelia wanted from her. There had to be more, so she asked. Nervously she bit her lower corner of her lip and stared back at Amelia. “Is there anything else you want me to do?”

Amelia remained silent, her golden hues upon Fiore as she watched the young woman shift in the bed. She really shouldn’t trust her, not with how constant she would run off for Mira and even now there was a voice in the back of her mind that told her to chain her where she was or just kill the woman to ensure there wouldn’t be a headache later. Now though it seemed as though she were reaching for something else, and Amelia was nearly taken aback when she noticed the eldorai’s eyes as she bit at her lip.

How long had she been chasing after this young woman and been rebuked and now she seemed to be open and accepting of the advances. The need for the touch as she pressed herself against Amelia’s Hand was more than enough to show she wasn’t pulling back anymore. A soft sigh escaped her lips, her arms remaining crossed as she thought for a moment.

“There are, though they are such that we may go over them once you’re recovered from your ordeal.”

As she was about to turn away though that question danced into her mind. Was there anything that Amelia wanted of Fiore - her golden hues resettling upon her - and in her mind the thoughts flowed free. There was much she wanted, though they were such as they could wait. Stepping forward, she leaned over Fiore, her hand pressing against the side of the bed whilst the other pressed into the pillow. Their faces were just inches apart as her golden hues locked with Fiore’s eyes.

“That would depend upon that which you expect me to ask of you”.

Fiore watched Amelia as she thought about what she had just said. It was interesting to see her hesitate. She wondered why she was hesitating especially since the vampire had always been so forward. Fiore wondered if she was damaged now that Mira had been with her. Then it happened. Amelia was close to her and had her cut off from any route of escape.

A sly smirk spread across the Eldorai's face as she now had Amelia's full attention. Fiore leaned forward, drawing her face even lower to Amelia's. She felt the air of the necessary breathing the other woman needed to survive and silence remained between them. Finally after a few moments Fiore ended the silence and she spoke. “You know as much as I know what exactly you're going to ask of me. It's the same thing that had haunted you since we were in that hotel room.”

She leaned back into the bed and turned her head. Amelia hadn't put any boundaries on a relationship with Imperia, the girl had originally drawn her attention and Fiore did look forward to getting to know her. “Have you told Imperia of me becoming her bodyguard? I'm curious to hear her opinion on the matter.” Sighing softly, “I'm wondering if I made her uncomfortable after our first meeting.”

Fiore looked back towards Amelia and smiled softly, “Is she as fond of me as you are, Master?” Fiore remembered the moment when she woke up, the girl's tender touch still burned against her face. Was she going to spiral down another endless hole of heartache?

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

As Amelia pulled back from Fiore, a heavy sigh escaped her lips. She had grown tired of the constant game between them, of constantly going after Fiore and only having her being incapable of understanding or otherwise shying away from what had been there. Perhaps she was damaged now from having been with Mira, and perhaps Amelia no longer wanted to chase after her if she weren't worth it nor going to show any effort of desire of such a thought.

Taking a moment, Amelia brought her arms up, crossing them over her chest before rolling her eyes slightly. She knew exactly what Fiore was alluding to when she mentioned the hotel that they had been in on Alderaan. It was a memory that even she had pushed to the back of her mind, though the thought of that night emerged for a moment. Then she figured it would be best to just be blunt about the situation between them, their relationship as twisted as it had become.

"I've grown tired of this Fiore... tired of trying to grasp at something that is not there. Perhaps when I first met you I should have just taken you rather than attempt to show you a side of me that few have seen. I am no longer going to try Fiore. You can come to me begging for what you could have had that night or I shall merely reset our relationship my apprentice."

Another sigh escaped her lips as she turned her back for a moment, her attention towards the door. Her mind refocusing upon her daughter and the task that she was giving Fiore.

"She has no say in the matter nor will she fight it. No one is to touch her, that includes you my apprentice."

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore turned her head, so even Amelia didn’t want her. Maybe she was damaged goods something that has been ruined by someone else. The words hurt and she figured it would have to require her begging, Amelia enjoyed that coming from the young Eldorai. It would take more than this to make Fiore beg for Amelia’s touch – still she craved something, someone to give her that sort of attention. Silently she cursed Mira for showing it to her, if she didn’t know what it was, what it felt like, she wouldn’t be wanting it so bad. Begging was out of the question, Fiore had more pride than that for the time being. Maybe later when she couldn’t carry the rejection anymore.

“That’s fine, I’m not going to beg you. I’ve offered myself to you now and you’ve rejected me. So, I’ll take that for what it is. I’m your apprentice and that will be our relationship.” It stung to hear and to reiterate it, but it’s what Amelia wanted it seemed. She raised an eyebrow at the mention of Imperia not being touched by anyone not even Fiore. A smirk spread across her face as she adjusted herself in the bed. “I’ll make sure no one touches her and I’ll behave of course. I’d hate to disappoint you yet again.” Sinking her upper body comfortably into the pillow, she remembered how Imperia doted upon her as she slept.

“I will do as you say, but” Fiore shrugged then finished her statement. “What if she touches me? Should I deny my ward of what she wants?” [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

"Then you deny her!"

Amelia growled slightly, her eyes flashing for a moment before she recollected herself, her hands coming down to clasp together in front of her as she closed her eyes. A slow sigh escaped her lips as she understood the likelyhood that Fiore was attempting to get such a reaction out of her. Even after she had made the decision to no longer chase after her, she was still pulling at her strings and pushing her buttons in the only way that Fiore could.

Having finally collected herself once more, she sighed again, her hand coming up and rubbing the bridge of her nose. This was going to be a bit more difficult than she thought at first, though this was the path that she had already chosen, to place Fiore back at her side as her apprentice rather than something to lust and fawn over. Lightly taping her fingers against her arm, she watched Fiore before she slowly pivoted upon her hind foot.

"For now rest... We'll talk further of your new position once youre better..."

A heavy click sounded that the lock was no longer holding the door shut, though her hand remained upon it to prevent anyone from the outside from rushing in. Keeping her back towards Fiore, she spoke one last warning.

"And Deities help you if I find that you had Imperia take your life for no great beyond will keep me from returning you to life so I can ensure your punishment for such selfishness."

Slowly she opened the door before stepping out into the hallway, her heavy boots thudding away with only a murmur of words spoken to someone in the hall.

[member="Fiore de Noir"] | [member="Imperia Sorenn-Syrush"]

It was a few moments more before the door slowly creaked open, the young woman peeking into the room before she sheepishly stepped in. Closing the door behind her, she leaned up against it, her hands held behind her as she looked down at the floor slightly. She didn't know what to say, nor did she know what her mother had told Fiore before she came into the room.

Stepping forward, she moved next to the bed, her hand lightly coming up and touching Fiore's arm as she smiled softly at the other Eldorai. Then she quickly looked away again, still not sure what to say, before she quickly and nervously blurted something out.

"So... that's my mother..."

She winced at the stupidity behind what she had just said, her head lowering again as she looked down at the floor. Her hand coming up and holding her arm, rubbing it slightly. Looking around the room, she tried to find something to do or say to distract from the clear awkwardness that was quickly filling the space.

"Ummm... can I get you anything? How are you feeling? I'm sorry I almost killed you..."

It was as if the filter in her mind was broken and anything she thought was quickly blurted out.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore nodded, she wondered if Amelia had explained anything of their relationship to Imperia. It was interesting, Fiore was curious to see how much about her Imperia knew. What was going on here? Did their last meeting really leave that sour of an impression? Sighing softly, she let herself enjoy the light touches from Imperia. The girl was a welcomed break from her mother as their argument was hitting a point where someone was going to get hurt – most likely Fiore, but wouldn’t that be what she wanted?

Either way, Imperia was a breath of fresh air and Fiore felt her body calm down from the interaction with Amelia. Still it hurt, knowing the one person she thought she could have ran to was no rejecting her. Looking towards the vampiric Eldorai girl, Fiore smiled and shook her head. “I should have listened to you. It’s an intimate thing and I pushed myself on you. I am the one who should be sorry Imperia.” Fiore moved her arm to hold the other girl’s hand. Fingers laced together as she smiled sweetly at her, hoping that she didn’t blame herself for all of this. She did what was instinctively right for her, Fiore took advantage of that.

Curious though, especially since Amelia had forbid Fiore from doing or gaining anything from Imperia, she wanted to know how Imperia felt about the whole intimate part of this. Adjusting herself, Fiore made sure she was sitting up and leaned forward slightly towards the other girl. Shrugging, she smiled and did her best to seem flirtatious. “So since you’ve tasted my blood…what did you think? It was intimate and our bodies were close…” Her thumb caressed the other girl’s hand softly as she continued. “Did you like it?” [member="Imperia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

"Oh... ummm."

Her hand quickly pulled away from Fiore's - though in her mind she would admit that her thumb caressing against her skin the way she had was wonderful to feel - her blush immediately took over. Her ears drooped down, as the tips filled out into a soft pink as she pressed her index fingers together. She looked away from Fiore, looking down and to the side as she stammered out a few words, her mind rushing about and incapable of even the most simplest of thoughts.

"It was... it was... ummm... nice..."

She blushed again once she finally mentioned that she had enjoyed it. Of course there was more to it and before she could even stop her mouth from moving along with the words that flowed freely, she blurted out something that couldn't be taken back - even more so after the mention of their bodies having been so close - which only caused her mind to rush freely even more. The mere though of Fiore against her caused her blush to deepen.

"I liked your body against me... it was warm..."

Her eyes widened as her hands quickly shot up to her mouth, covering her lips as she shook slightly. What had she just said?

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Fiore just smiled, her innocence was cute and she could relate to it. There was a point and time where these emotions didn’t make sense, but as time went on she grew to enjoy them and at times crave them. Many times, she wished she had never tasted these forbidden feelings, she would have been an amazing Jedi, she would have been something so much more, but here she was. Fiore accepted who she was for the most part, it was hard but she had finally stopped hating every aspect of her being.

Leaning forward slightly she reached up and pulled Imperia’s hand from her face by her arm. “It’s okay, I like your honesty. There have been too many people that I have cared for that have lied to me. Your honesty is refreshing and I appreciate it.” Looking around the room she half expected Amelia to burst through the door and stop the interaction between them. “I enjoyed feeling you against me as well. It was comforting.” Fiore would argue with herself that what she was doing was only to help build rapport with her new ward. Moving her legs slightly she made room for Imperia. “Sit, it’s okay. I like having someone close, it’s been awhile.” Sighing heavily, she could feel that she was starting to do too much for her body in this state, but she continued.

“For what happened on your ship I’d like to apologize. I should have respected your request and I continued to push it. So please forgive me.” Bowing her head, she knew she was wrong and didn’t want Imperia to keep this guilt on her heart. “I’ll do anything to make it up to you. Is there anything I can do for you either now or when I’m fully healed?” Hesitating for a moment, Fiore wondered once again if Imperia was aware of the situation and what Fiore was being employed to do. Amelia had said that Imperia had no say in the matter, but it would be best if she did find out her honest opinion of the woman she almost killed because she was baited to do so becoming her body guard.

“Your mother and I we’ve met before. I worked for her as a body guard. She’s requested that I do the same for you. Is that alright? I’m happy for it, because then I’d get to spend more time with you. By time I mean every waking moment, unless there’s a reason for me to be called away for my own personal matters. Even then, you more than likely will be accompanying me. Are you ok with spending the entirety of your day and evening with me?” [member="Imperia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Imperia's heart fluttered for a moment as she looked down at Fiore, watching the woman slide to the side slightly so that she would have enough room to sit next to her. The young woman wasn't sure, though something compelled her to sit on the edge of the bed, her dress riding up just slightly - enough that she brought her knees up in the front so the dress would have the fabric needed in the back to cover her rear. A soft blush remained, and while her cheeks were no longer the brilliant red they had been, her ears were still burning slightly with a hint of pink.

"Oh... um..."

The apology was a surprise, and Imperia figured it was all water under the bridge given that she had almost killed the young woman. When the question was brought up as to any request that she could do for Imperia, she was stunned, taken aback slightly.

"You don't have to do that..."

Imperia's words trailed off and her blush returned, the thought though came to her mind, and she rubbed her legs together - fidgeting slightly - as she lay there next to her new bodyguard. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself, her blush remaining still. Nodding her understanding though, she had already known what her mother had planned, at least it would be better if the woman was someone her mother had known already.

"I'm fine with it... Its best that its someone mother knows and trusts rather than some random hired individual."

Looking up at the clock, she gasped slightly, realizing just what time it was. She pulled herself out of the bed, and as she rolled over and leapt up slightly, her skirt rose again - providing Fiore a quick glimpse of the young woman's undergarments and supple rear. As she rushed to the door, she stopped at it for a moment, her hand resting on the handle before she looked over her shoulder.

"When you're better... take a bath with me... on the Songbird."

Imperia smiled before she quickly slipped out of the room.

[member="Fiore de Noir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom