Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Affairs of Bean Counters

Dorthea Dobson

Chief Director of Damascus Station
Endorphins plowed through Dorthea's head as Saro Nakaioma Saro Nakaioma agreed to the final offer she made. This was crazy! She had just struck multiple deals with one of the most influential businesses in the known galaxy. Everything went smoothly, with the final offer of commercial real estate being accepted. Dorthea had to bite her cheek to keep from cheering like an idiot.

Instead of making a fool of herself, she nervously stood up, and said, "Mr. Nakaioma, this meeting has been extremely productive, and I think you and I are going to make a lot of credits together in the future. I will be heading home immediately to get my team to pull the trigger on everything that we've prepared, and it won't be long before your people hear from mine. Thank you so much for your time."

She then turned, left the room, and exited the apartment.

She wove through the building based on her memory from minutes ago, and eventually made her way back to the landing pad. Her hands were clenched hard to the point of hurting her palms and her gate was stiff and pained during the whole trek. She clenched her jaw and gritted her teeth. It was only after she stiffly boarded her ship and closed the ramp when she squealed and cheered like a teenage girl…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom