Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Academy of Bogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
27743ce823a75d1690a5edb80c24fde5-d491jdk.jpg

Name: The Academy of Bogan

Image Source: http://prdart.deviantart.com/art/Snow-Base-3-257053016

Intent: To create a academy for Dark Jedi. A place for Romeo, and the Dark Jedi he is with to create a council, and band together the other Dark Jedi in the galaxy.

Classification: Academy, Temple.

Location: The academy is on the planet Hoth, near an underground city enclosed in ice, and mountain. The academy is built into the mountain that hides the underground city.

Affiliation: The Council of Bogan (Romeo Sin, Aedan Miles, Kezeroth the Beholder,...this will have to be updated as the council grows)

Description: The Academy of Bogan is built from within a mountain on top of a underground city on Hoth, it was built like this with the intent to be able to hide the academy from prying eyes of the Republic, and Sith. The Academy is lead the by the Council of Bogan, an Triumvirate of Dark Jedi who have mastered the darkside. The larger part of the academy is where the students reside, it also houses training rooms, an armory, and a mess hall. With the exterior being made entirely of reinforced Durasteel plating, and Neuranium to shield from orbital scans from curious eyes. The Academy's interior is built to look like ancient stone with red accents within the walls, with spires lining the plaza, and entrance. There are many chambers which house two students at once, while knights are given personal chambers. The Masters reside at the very top of the academy. The smaller structure that is connected by a very long hallway is the council's circle. Here the council discusses matters within their reach, and the on goings of the galaxy. They also perform knighting ceremonies here, along with masters too. There is a large dueling arena deeper underneath the academy plaza where tournaments are held for the students, and knights and masters. The academy has a heating system as the outside is so cold, along with turret defenses built into the mountain.

Edits: I forgot to list these features.
The Academy of Bogan also possesses a landing pad big enough for a large freighter or small transport ship, along with a garage for vehicles.The garage can hold up to twenty tanks, and the number increases with smaller vehicles. Along with this the academy can house over ten thousand students, plus a hundred guest rooms.

Another Edit Note: Ships called Rain Makers, have touched down around it with their moisturizing abilities, make a nasty blizzard storm to visually hide the academy. For the reason there is no Force Nexi here, it's because initiates are given a trinket of their choice to pick from that possess small Force Nexi inside them, this is to help them in their studies, and a symbol of their full membership to the academy.

History: The academy is a very new structure, made by Romeo, Aiden, Kezeroth, and the old remnant of the Shadow Dynasty in hopes to rebuild what had fallen. The academy is the first of it's kind with the idea that all academies afterwards should be built where no on can find them, except those given instructions on how to find them, or lad to them by one of the original members of the academy. Only those who have risen to Knights, and Masters know exactly where they are. The academy is in cohort with the Tenebris Triumvirate, a new government formed in the Outer Rim. Much like the Jedi Order, the council does not dabble with the Senate of Tenebris' actions, and vice versa. The council is formed of three, and will not fall under three, and will not rise above eleven. The leader is founded through an all out duel of the masters at once till one stands. The Masters not on the council can be found teaching initiates in groups of three or five, while Knights chose, or are given a Apprentice. Masters are expected to give Knights training in hopes to see them rise to greater power. An Initiate is a person trying to gain membership to the academy, and can only graduate in the tournaments, to which Knights watch to chose their Apprentice. Knights must accomplish a feat significant enough to catch the eyes of the council to which they are sent on a mission specifically picked by the council to determine whether they are worthy of rank of master of the darkside. This does not insure them a seat on the council. Seats on the council are given to the masters who have become paragons, and then given a paragon name that signifies their incredible skill. Thus each member on the council is a paragon of some form of skill.

Links: Would You like the Dev Thread in the works?

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin said:
The Academy of Bogan is built from within a mountain on top of a underground city on Hoth
As this is a canon planet, any references to locations should also be canon or should be easily explainable through canon information we have available. I find no record of an underground city on Hoth, would you please elucidate?

Romeo Sin said:
The Academy is lead the be the Council of Bogan
Minor typo: The Academy is lead by the Council of Bogan

Romeo Sin said:
They also preform knighting
Minor typo: perform

Romeo Sin said:
Minor typo: its (as opposed to the contraction it is)

Romeo Sin said:
find it, accept those give instructions on how to find it, or lead to it by one of the original members of the academy.
Minor typos and grammatical errors: find them, except those given instructions on how to find them, or led to them by one of the original members of the academy.

Alright, I like the concept of this submission, however, I would like you first and foremost to expand a little bit upon the history. Much of what is included in the history is actually what I would consider information on how the Academy is operated, which is good information to have, but not required for the approval of the submission.

Also, temples and academies are typically founded on Force Nexi (eg. the temple on Coruscant) and I see no mention of a Nexus here. Is there a specific reason this order chose not to place themselves atop a Nexus? If there is a Nexus, I will need you to expound on its origins.

Please let me know if there is any way I can help you as you endeavor to make these changes!

[member="Cecily de Demici"]

Cecily de Demici said:
Alright, I like the concept of this submission, however, I would like you first and foremost to expand a little bit upon the history. Much of what is included in the history is actually what I would consider information on how the Academy is operated, which is good information to have, but not required for the approval of the submission.

Yeah this was the hardest part in making as the idea, and building are fairly new, and literally just being built. Anything you would like to put into the history, please let me know as I could not think of anything other than pretty why it was being built, and how it would work.

Cecily de Demici said:
Also, temples and academies are typically founded on Force Nexi (eg. the temple on Coruscant) and I see no mention of a Nexus here. Is there a specific reason this order chose not to place themselves atop a Nexus? If there is a Nexus, I will need you to expound on its origins.
We were going to do this, but again, I wasn't sure if it was okay, there is no spot for Force Nexi(us) like the Planet Creation template has. We also dont want to slaughter a thousand innocence to make one.

Cecily de Demici said:
As this is a canon planet, any references to locations should also be canon or should be easily explainable through canon information we have available. I find no record of an underground city on Hoth, would you please elucidate?

So to answer why did we not have a Nexi, and about this underground city, we are working on exploring the city as we speak. The city will have been created by the White Maw (From TOR). Would we be able to take remnants of the White Maw that may, or may not till reside it along with a cult called the Hailstrom Brotherhood and use them for the Force Nexi?

[member="Romeo Sin"]
Alright, just link and @mention me here when you have completed the required 15-25 posts exclusively addressing the Force Nexus.

As always, I admire and appreciate your diligence, but I will only need to see the posts that adequately develop the Force Nexus. I may still read the other 40 posts depending on my time, but they wont affect my judgement :p

So I decided, not to do the Force Nexi, but to do something totally different. The faction this was being made for it going a whole new direction, plus I need to make a few edits that we did do for the academy. Soooooo...is that okay???

The academy is gonna be as it states, just a one major edit about the hiding of the academy. We're gonna give trinkets that posses small force nexi in it as part of their full membership to the academy.

Another Edit Note: Ships called Rain Makers, have touched down around it with their moisturizing abilities, make a nasty blizzard storm to visually hide the academy. For the reason there is no Force Nexi here, it's because initiates are given a trinket of their choice to pick from that possess small Force Nexi inside them, this is to help them in their studies, and a simple of their full membership to the academy.

here's the edited part.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo Sin said:
We're gonna give trinkets that posses small force nexi in it as part of their full membership to the academy.
Ummm this isn't really something you can do. There are 'Force Amulets,' but they don't contain small Force Nexi. So unless you misspoke the trinkets will have to be something approved by the Factory, we can't approve that here.

It wont affect your submission for this location, just know that something like that would have to be sent to the Factory.

Another Edit Note: Ships called Rain Makers, have touched down around it with their moisturizing abilities, make a nasty blizzard storm to visually hide the academy. For the reason there is no Force Nexi here, it's because initiates are given a trinket of their choice to pick from that possess small Force Nexi inside them, this is to help them in their studies, and a simple of their full membership to the academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom