Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Abyssal Zone (GA vs. OS: Invasion of Dulvoyinn)

Matthew Robinson

There's an herb for that.
Objective: Defend and protect! Dole out narcotics.
Allies: GA [member="Bryce Bantam"] (fightin' his own) [member="Aeron Kreelan"] - I'll set up the medbay all nice-like for you
Enemies: OS [member="Kylath Connar Amadis"] (bromance) [member="Darth Ophidia"] (somewhere)

The sith really had some legs on him. Those kicks, mate. Blaster and hand caught the tip of male blondie's boot and flew back to his nose. Not enough to break cartilage but enough for the blaster to drop and enough to make him feel the spreading bruise and swelling flesh.

The medic grunted and staggered back. Free-hand flattened forward in a classic push-off block. Broken arm hugged his side as he and the sith went down. "Whoa mate. I just don't think you and I would work out long term. It's not you. It's me."

Good hand pushed off the sith and feet kicked forward, trying to propel the man further down the hall. Further away from himself. And further away from Aeron.

The battered sith seemed like he was retreating now. Like a wounded animal, he would cause more harm than good if cornered. Matt wanted the least injuries for the Alliance possible. And what he was feeling from Aeron, he knew she wouldn't have much time.

And the blond sith was too broken to cause too much more damage on his way out. Staggering up, Matt began hobbling toward Aeron, not taking the risk to turn his back to the sith. "Oy sith, if you see Alliance troops on your way out. I highly recommend you surrender. For your own health and well being. Just a doc's advice."

Grimacing, Matt worked to block out the other man's anger as he knelt next to Aeron, getting a bacta patch ready for her face.

He already knew she would be the worst kind of patient. He'd probably have to knock her out. Blimey.

Mission: Defend the Jedi / Destroy the Ship
Allies: Galactic Alliance - [member="Aela Talith"]
Enemies: [member="Cameron Centurion"] ?
Gear: Personal Heavy Armor - Usual Equipment - Mk. II Omega Boltgun - BTI-CC13 Blaster Rifle - (2x) BTI-WB Heay Blaster Pistol

Kyber looked around at the remnants of their forces after he shut the blast doors tight. They had a good amount, but nowhere near enough to take the ship. Even if they took the bridge the crew would overtake them sooner or later. While Kyber was going through each scenario in his head he turned and looked to the Jedi patiently from under his thick Mandalorian-style helm, awaiting her next move. It was then that she regained her bearings and got the soldiers' attention with a loud "Okay."

Kyber straightened up a bit to try and show a good example for his men and the Jedi as she began to instruct the forces; "Half of you head towards the Hangar, secure a ship, the other half with me." Now that the Jedi gave her orders it was time for Kyber to jump into action. He took a commanding step forward and pointed to three different squadrons as he named them off, "Alpha take point. Delta and Foxtrot provide support. Head to the closest hangar and secure the position until extraction." Then as soon as Kyber finished speaking he pointed down the hall with his whole arm and the soldiers moved out quickly in their respective formations. Out of those remained Kyber turned to the rest of them and began checking his ammo as he announced; "What's left of Bravo Team- secure the prisoners for transport and head to the hangar as soon as you get the all clear. Charlie and Echo Team, you're on me. We're following the Jedi further into the ship. Echo take our six and Charlie watch our sides. The Jedi and I will take point."

It was at this point that Kyber would unseal his helmet and remove it slowly. He turned his attention to the Jedi and tucked his helmet under his left arm as he extended the other for a handshake; "Master Sgt. Kyber Salurra at your service, Ma'am. We're ready to move out on your orders." This would be the first up-close-and-personal look at the Jedi, and Kyber took a quick second to look her up and down and 'size her up' as it were while he went for the formal greeting.

Objective: Defend the carrier, use any captives in experiments later on.
Allies: The Os, [member="Darth Prazutis"]
Enemies: The GA, [member="Meeristali Peradun"], [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

Armament
His Lightsaber, Tonka Amulet, His armor, Ring of Hrafnar.

Accompanied by: Red & Blue

As he was thrown clear across the room and hit the wall of reinforced transparasteel, enough to make it crack, he could hear his armor crack a little. Falling down onto his knees he saw his lightsaber skitter in front of him but to his odd surprise he didn't have to do anything to Meeristali. "Sir the ship is going down. Please evacuate." He got in the comms as he stood up and saw the jedi and their forces run for it. "Make sure a shuttle homes in on my signal when the ship is gone." Erebos replied as he walked forwards, expending little effort to get his saber back to his hand and placing it on his belt. "Wh'what? Sir what are you going to..." He cut off the signal as he broke into a sprint after the jedi masters as he began to chant under his breath and move his hands in a precise manner of gestures.

He wasn't going to let the insulting slight against him, well slide essentially. As the masters reached the escape pods Erebos shouted at Meeristali and Jacen. "You better survive, jedi scum. I want the honor of taking your heads!" He shouted as he sent a force blast towards the men which sent then hurtling into the escape pods, then with a gesture he turned them on and watched the two masters shoot into space and away from the ship. Standing there on the deck as he saw the troops that were left behind on both sides in the same deck with only a few escape pods left but not enough, one would have to be left behind. "Get to the pods already... I won't stop you." Erebos muttered to the surprise of everyone around him but they didn't second guess him and went into the escape pods. A few thrashing thrusts later and Erebos stood alone on the deck with all the escape pods gone.

"What's this a selfless sith?" Erebos heard a familiar voice say in the back of his mind, though he hadn't heard it in a long time. "Shut up." He simply replied as he moved to close the bulkhead that lead to the deck and closed himself in. "Are you really going to just end it here? What happened to your grand plans? Your experiments? The delving into your families past?" The voice spoke again as Erebos sat down in a meditative posture in front of the closed transparisteel doors were he had sent the two jedi masters through and leaned his head forwards. "What's the point really? The galaxy is going to be going through the same dance time and time again without a change to much besides the players on the board." He said as he felt the first shakes of the explosions that began to rock the ship. "Well why don't you change that, with the hive you have so painstakingly been making? One of their abilities is quite an interesting one wouldn't you say?" At that Erebos raised his head and seemed to have had an Epiphany. "Perhaps I shall..." With that he stood and gripped either side of the door and began to pour force energy into his body enough to rip the doors away and be sucked into space as the explosions of the carrier reached a critical point and the ship blew, knocking Ereobs unconscious in space.

SECTOR ONE
Aboard the Alliance Carrier - ANS Belshazzar
Objective: Dun a good fight!
Allies: [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Matthew Robinson"]
Enemies: Anyone coming to the Alliance Carrier from the One Sith [member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]
NPCS: Doing NPC Defensive things like defending against whatever One Sith NPCS are attacking, breaching, trying to do near engineering, bridge, whatever --- Expect whatever proper things, blah blah blah. Really, just pretend it is a super neato background cause I can't be arsed to do npc work. Too much of a headache!
My amazing personality is my number one weapon!
And my right hook.

Armor
Weapons

Well things were going down to the wire. However, it was easy to see that they were nearing to the end. As of now, Alliance personnel were securing the decks, it wouldn't be long now before they made it to where the trio were.

As it was, as soon as the One Sith shot the grenade over to the duo, Aeron used what bit of strength she had to try and stop it. She didn't know if the pin was pulled, all she could do was simply react. Pain was now making her vision blurry, and all she did was shove as hard as she could to try and push the projectile back at the Sith.

Even that much was a bit too much for her, as she struggled on the floor coughing up blood.

"Get.... back...you ... b-bloody fool!" she spat out to the medic, clearly thinking him a fool for lingering. Thundering footsteps came up behind them, and shouts by Alliance soldiers indicating that the Prex and the Doc were going to have back up soon.

Location: Near the Bridge of the Alliance Carrier ANS Belshazzar

Mission: Don't Forget to Write

Enemies: On the Carrier
[member="Aeron Kreelan"] | [member="Matthew Robinson"] | [member="Bryce Bantam"]

Allies: [member="Lyle Baelor"]

Fairing little better than our other blonde, pushing himself along the ground with his feet, Kylath didn't hear Matthews final words of wisdom, determined to leave now his mind was set, but how exactly? He looked to begin pulling the helmet off the nearest dead 769th trooper. Ky didn’t have the use of his hands for this, it was a laborious task for the fading acolyte's force use, who could begin to hear his heavy heartbeat in his eardrums, blackout not far from a reality.

Huhhhhhg ANOTHER PUSH with his legs.

Amadis detached all three grenades by just force detaching his entire utility belt, remaining gear going with it. Continuing to push with his feet along the ships floor, face down, every meter took so much out of him. Inches, feet gained, he could hear voices coming for them, not long left. Connar, feeling like connar right now, checked his armor, badly dented but not pierced. New helmet on, secured, pressure established. Fate would decide whether it would survive vacuum and explosive decompression, because there was only one way out now.

“Captain Amadis, bridge section of the…." where was he? "requesting pickup.” The voice was weak, he activated the comm system to remain on constant signal, so he was easier to find, last acts to save himself, consciousness almost gone.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRaaaaaa" [member="Aeron Kreelan"] and [member="Matthew Robinson"] concentrating on saving each other, might get wind of what was about to happen by that shout! Was he really going to do this??

One final push with his legs, distance from the grenades, he glanced back toward the pair, the grenades and now their pins pulled. Watching the two of them as the seconds elapsed through blurred eyes. "Not even an hour." BOOM. Three grenades all concentrated in one spot, formed a man sized hole in the side of the ship, sucking him and several bodies out into space… The last thing they’d see as perhaps protective shields were erected in place of the whistling air, was his blooded face, once again visor covered in OS colors, watching them as he floated away into the space battle outside. Kylath blacked out.

Personal Gear:
X1 Officer Armor (Badly Dented) | MRS-1 Modular Assault Rifle (Dropped) | 4x Mixed Grenades (3x Used | 1x Dropped) | Lightsaber (Dropped) | Personal Ray Shield (Disabled)| Crushgaunts (Dropped) | Jack Knife Pistol (Dropped)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom