Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The A-02 Series Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

IG-100-08

Rogue Magnaguard
Intent: To create a new, unique looking armor for the Starwars Universe.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Unknown, Was destroyed.
Affiliation: N/A

A-02-1 "The Helping Hand"
BigSisterConcepts2.jpg
Model: N/A
Modularity: No
Production: Minor, 23.
Material: Leather, Durasteel, Charubah Steel, Plexiglass.
Description: The A-02-1 "The Helping Hand" Is a suit of armor. This suit of armor is meant for agility and protection. These suits were mass produced. Recently the factory that created these suits was sabotaged on the first day of shipping. Only one shipment was able to leave. These suits are extremely hard to find, but they are possibly the best suits for agility. The weapon on the right arm is a sword. One of the tanks on the back carries poison. The pack coats the sword with posion. The thing on the left arm is meant for hauling things. This suit can go underwater for short periods of time. The second tank contains oxygen.

Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 30 kg
Quality: 5
Other Feature(s): It is meant for agility and decent protection.

A-02-02 "The Sentinel"
8192656704_fd134728e7_z.jpg

Model: N/A
Production: Minor, 7
Material: Durasteel, Plexiglass, Plexisteel.
Description: It is very bulky. The sugested use is to wear it as armor. It was on the shipment of the A-02-01 suits of armor. They will provide a decent amount of protection. These suits of armor are meant for protection.

Weight: 300 kg
Height: 6,0
Classification: Multipurpose
Quality: 7
Other Feature(s): It is the opposite of A-02-01, It is very bulky.

A-02-03 "The Garrote"
bouncer.jpg

Production: Minor, 2
Material: Durasteel, Plexiglass, Plexisteel, P.L.C., Duralium, Chalon.
Description: The suit A-02-03 suit of armor is a suit of armor that is different from its counterpart, A-02-02 is that it can go underwater. The tanks on its back hold oxygen. It will not rust. These suits are almost one of a kind. Only 2 exist. The average price of one would be 600,000 creds. Which is very expensive. This suit of armor is slightly worse then Mandalorian armor.

Weight: 800 kg
Quality: 9
Other Feature(s): Very heavy. This suit of armor uses your weight to your advantage. It makes the suits weight adjust to your weight. It is very heavy, but this makes it easier to maneuver. You can even sprint short distances.
Height: 5,11

Misc. Equipment: Weight manager.

@[member="IG-100-08"] Hey bud! I saw it last night just was taking it easy. :) In the future just bear with me, I'm trying to help with the recovery and do some factory work while squeezing a bit of RP in.

Here's what I need from you.

• Need a manufacturer to explain these things. IC it can be a mystery, but here I need it.
  • What type of poison does the first one use? Look up some in wookieepedia and choose from there.
  • I'm going to need an explanation on how a suit can function as a droid and be worn at the same time. That's some pretty advanced stuff. I might be inclined to ask for a dev thread to make all that work, or you can just make it a droid and proceed from there.
@tag me just one time please and I"ll get back with you promptly!

IG-100-08

Rogue Magnaguard
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

1. I put it there.
2. It can be filled with most poisons, It does not come with one.
3. It CAN be used as a droid, If you get the parts for it. You would have to create a grid and core for the inside of the suit. It is not meant to be worn at the same time as the droid function, as it is impossible.

Anything else you need to know?

@[member="IG-100-08"] Hey it's Jacen, I swapped my main accounts.

• What I"m seeing is two submissions combined. What you can do are the following.
  • You can either split this into two submissions. One for the droid, and one for the suit.
  • Or, you can find a canon droid that could fit into this and we can make it a specifically just a suit that can be worn by a humanoid or humanoid robot.
  • Or you can just make this a droid.
As it is, you've done a lot of work. This sub just has way too much going on in it.

@[member="IG-100-08"] then remove all droid parts from this sub. Also make sure you use the full armor template. :)

@tag me when you're ready for me and thank you for your patience and working with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom