Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The 908th Legion Wants YOU! Or Most of You, Anyways

FN-999

F
The Empire's 908th Legion is in need of characters, and fortunately this site has thousands of them.

You don't need to have an Imperial character to work with the legion, in fact as long as you are not actively at war with the Empire (cough cough Maw, Galactic Alliance), the 908th will give any willing partner an opportunity to better develop their character.

Here are some potential options:

• Recruitment: The 908th is always open for new recruits. Whether you want to be a regular stormie (stormtrooper), special forces, drive tanks, or be an officer in the field, there is a place for you in the 908th. In fact, I could even make a thread exclusively for 908th Legion recruitment at the soon-to-be-codex-submitted Borosk Legionary HQ.
  • Intelligence: Got an info broker type character or intelligence agent? The 908th could use every bit of information it can get and is willing to pay up big bucks.
  • Acquaintances: Have a character who has history with the 908th Legion, FN-999, or another character in the 908th? Whether that history is good or bad, FN-999 and the 908th will not hesitate to defend their reputation.
  • Special Forces Transfer: Are you an Imperial commander or a commander in a nation allied with the Empire? The 908th Legion has a very large and flexible Special Forces Division (SFD) with plenty of fun toys to supplement any field army. From pyromaniac flametroopers to death troopers and the SWRP Empire's very first Zero-G troopers, there are plenty of SFD units that can be transferred to another unit for a campaign.​
  • Odd Bedfellows: Want to have a more personal interaction with FN-999 in particular? Let's say that him and another character end up alone and isolated on the same planet/ship/battlefield and have to work together to find their way out, gaining new wisdom from each other as they cooperate. For this type of thread alone, I am willing to write with characters at war with the Empire in an "enemies truce to handle mutual threat" situation.
  • Other: Come up with a situation and I will see how I can spin it.

If you are at all interested, feel free to DM me or contact me via Discord at Pickle Man#7657

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom