Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's No Moon...Oh Wait, Yes It Is.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
As I work on threads making alliances and deals with other factions, a thought came to mind. Commenor has two moons, one that used to be used as a base and training facility for x-wing pilots, while another was a vacation home for a retired Imperial officer. With all of these military powers coming tp us (one wanting their own base on Commenor), I think that it would be time for us to utilize our moons as secret bases in the case that we are attacked or blockaded. This way we can catch them by surprise.

I'll find out if we need to make subs for these locations as well as for our ship building factory. Then I could probably use some help with those.

If anyone is able to give me a hand, I'd be grateful.

Thraxis is willing to give a hand, after I somehow manage to escape from my current confines. Though I will need payment, Gammoreans have large stomachs and it turns out, I can't feed them on friendship and hard labour.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Thraxis"]

Thanks :) I don't need to make any subs, but I do need to check out what our limitations are when it comes to our own ships. This way we can build our own and mass produce more for others to use. It's all canon, so we're good :) But I do want a few threads made for the bases and such so that we aren't just pulling them out of a hat if we get attacked. The moon bases have strategic value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom